Replace new tab page with a dashboard that helps you find documents in 3 clicks or less.
Nira syncs with G Suite, Slack, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Evernote and a dozen more cloud apps. Features: ✓ Search and find documents in one place ✓ See recently created and updated documents ✓ Browse documents by the apps you use ✓ Supports connecting multiple accounts per app ✓ Quickly find documents from your browser history and open tabs ✓ Share links directly from each page you visit Nira helps you and your team get more work done in less time.
- (2020-07-22) Brian Dorry: I am shocked that after a year of poor reviews making valid complaints about the extension taking over new tab settings that the team behind this extension has not made this an option. I do not want my potentially confidential documents coming up on my new tab page.
- (2020-01-29) Gabe O'Leary: There is no reason i should have to forfeit control of my new tab page in order to use fyi. Stop forcing your users to do this.
- (2019-11-22) Uğur Güray: Better to stop taking control of my new tab. I'll re install FYI after you correct this problem.
- (2019-10-10) Shishir Sonekar: I liked the Idea of the Extension, I really want to use it. But, Its absurd to that new tab default setting (momentum for me) is changed to all my personal document visible there.. first of all, According to me having document access in new tab default is bad Idea. Even, if it is well thought then also it shouldn't be forced rather there should be option to enable it. As Idea of access all your document in one click is one aspect but there is a bigger aspect of privacy which needs to be handled
- (2019-09-25) Justin Phelan: This app is really slick and I really want to use it but it takes over the new tab for no reason with no option to disable this behavior. Once that's fixed I'll reinstall it.
- (2019-09-17) Federico SP: You should not take over the New Tab settings without informing and without asking. We already have to deal with Micro$oft to deal with that s*it. That's very bad manners. Uninstalled.
- (2019-07-18) Pravesh Dhanjee: The premise of this app was great and I was excited to use it. Along with using the Chrome extension I also downloaded the Windows app which I can also search my cloud accounts from but unfortunately, it could not search within the folders on my desktop which was quite frustrating. I'm not sure why they would have a Windows app that can view the folders on the desktop but not the files within. I emailed support and received a response right away from Hiten Shah which was great but then he quickly stopped responding. Sufficed to say I'm very disappointed with the app and the support especially from Hiten as I follow his blogs - I expected more. Hopefully, others have a better experience than I do.
- (2019-06-29) Gregory Allen: Completely agree with the other review here, there's no reason this extension needs to take over your new tab page. Since there's no ability to use this extension without giving up your new tab, unfortunately I can't even use it.
- (2018-05-16) Ted Huffman: It shouldn't force takeover of your new tab. I use Toby and this is completely incompatible with that since both rely on new tab.