Keep track of your information online. Find any article, document or webpage you’ve been before, using keywords you remember on it
- (2020-01-02) Darlene Lopez: I absolutely love this extension. I use my work computer, a laptop, and my home computer and being able to go back and find something no matter where I looked it up is fantastic!
- (2019-12-30) Jussi Ojala: Awesome tool to battle the information overload.
- (2019-12-21) Peter Belfon: In short it's Awesome! I was not looking for this in anyway I was actually looking for a floating search app where you could search and find things without having to leave the page, but when I came upon this I decide to try it and now I can tell you I have hit the Jack Pot! This is very, very, very helpful for me. Many thanks to all involved in bringing this app to us!
- (2019-12-06) Nick Brutanna: Useless. Cannot do the simple process of actually reading the existing Chrome history file and organizing it for basic activities. Don't need major functions, just search by date, search by name and url... Wow so complex!! No, idiot program only functions from moment of install. Useless. Removing. >:-/
- (2019-12-03) Gogo Erekosima: If your an entrepreneurial creator, a knowledge worker, or just someone who has to handle (or recall) information you've browsed, researched or forgotten from the internet, you'll love this tool. It's a tool you wouldn't know you've been missing your whole life until the first time it rescues a faintly remembered resource from washing off into the deep oceans of your mind. As a consultant and coach, I use it. And I recommend it highly.
- (2019-11-29) James Bowater: Very interesting when you get used to it . Still getting used to it , but enjoying it greatly .
- (2019-10-31) Amit B: Amazing Tool!!!
- (2019-09-17) sai indra: Must have tool !!
- (2019-08-24) Olivia Lobell: Totally Brilliant! Easy to search for past visited pages. It allow you to save time so that you can focus on what is important. Support is great as well.
- (2019-08-13) esy asy: امکانات خوبی داره
- (2019-07-23) Amit Roy: Useless.
- (2019-07-09) Jackson Dean Chase: Great way to save time (and a lot of frustration!) getting back to the websites you visit. I bought the Lifetime AppSumo deal (stacked two codes, the max) and couldn't be happier. This is a well-coded app with a clean interface and most importantly, it works exactly like you expect it to.
- (2019-06-30) Norm Sash: Really nice and unique app that lets you find previous pages by anything you remember about the page. So if you remember that sometime ago you visited a page that mentioned wellness stock photography you can just search that phrase and it will find it. You can also use it as a bookmark app with the 'collections' feature. Hopefully we'll see some improvements to this area as it hasn't been able to replace my bookmarks tool yet.
- (2019-06-29) Kamel Sellaoui: they lied to me saying that import of history from safari was under development and will be delived in 2 weeks After i bought the subscription, then they informed me they discontinued the development of this feature
- (2019-06-16) Eric Bobrow: Very useful app, it helps me quickly track things down that I've looked at in my browser without starting over. Martijn (the developer) is helpful and kind.
- (2019-05-17) Lorgen Gerard Magpantay: Amazing :') The creator was also very helpful and seems nice. I hope this gets more support (I am subscribed). Fast, surprisingly efficient. Takes much less time for me to recall the websites I've visited! In the age of the Internet, when it's almost unforgivable to provide nothing when asked "where's your reference/proof?", this is a necessary tool. (And I always try to provide reference for what I write, whenever it's appropriate.)
- (2019-05-09) Brian Hahn: Results seem inconsistent when searching something on Google. More important, I can't use Alt-Shift-Up to move paragraphs up because this seems to be a shortcut for opening this app on Chrome... Can't find a way to change this shortcut anywhere in the settings that I can find. Please address.
- (2019-05-01) phib. pro: Excellent app very easy to use, very usefull, much more than expected, as well as kind quick very good help provided by Martijn Verbove I thank for all of that ! I do recommand ! 5+ / 5
- (2019-04-30) Alexander Kirsch-Clayton: Use it everyday!
- (2019-04-17) Sam Schreim: Love it! There is nothing like it. I highly recommend you give this a try.
- (2019-04-09) aione: 不错，符合我的需求，UI再改下就好了。 只显示标题这样。
- (2019-04-07) Prabhu G: Really wonderful app. I use this app daily.
- (2019-04-04) Melissa Fletcher: Extremely helpful app, easily one of the top 5 extensions that I use!
- (2019-03-30) Ash Webb: This is EXACTLY what I needed .... but didn't realize I needed it. I was forever trying to find that "thing" or page I saw recently and scrolling through umpteen dozens of pages of google history was tedious at best. Now i just type something that I recall into HistorySearch and BINGO there it is.
- (2019-03-23) With blacklisted sites and indexation paused the extension was still indexing sites from time to time. I've tried to comment this on facebook group but my post was never approved, so you cannot discuss this problem openly to see if anybody else is having the same problem. It is kept as secret. I can't trust an application with this problem, much less a developer who keeps it secret.