Add diagnostic headers to Akamai'd websites
Akamai debug headers makes it much easier to figure out what's happening with websites fronted by Akamai. This simple, lightweight extension adds Akamai debug HTTP headers to your HTTP(S) requests, providing extra information like cache hits/misses, TTLs and cache keys. to see it in action, download it now and test it out on reddit.com, dailymail.co.uk or xbox.com
- (2019-08-03) Jesse Coddington: Causing ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR errors on a ton of sites. Also since Chrome 76, this extension is causing the following error: Access to XMLHttpRequest at '...' from origin '...' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: It does not have HTTP ok status. Hopefully this gets fixed
- (2019-04-01) Eddie Yee: Useful but needs to get fixed. The extension definitely still causes ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR errors on many sites that use the SPDY protocol.
- (2018-10-17) Kiran Edem: This plugin is causing sites like Adobe.com and expedia.com to not to load. The moment I add this plugin, I am seeng ERR_SPDY and 502 errors on few websites.
- (2018-07-18) Warren Hohertz: NOTE: This extension may cause intermittent ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR errors in Chrome. The Akamai Engineering team are working on resolving this issue, but in the mean time, the following Solution / Workaround can be used. Solution: Remove the "akamai-x-get-extracted-values" Akamai Pragma header from the HTTP request header when accessing the site
- (2018-02-15) Aaron Silvas: Was great, but on some Akamai routes it's resulting in ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- (2017-10-12) Steve Howard: Doesn't appear to work on newer releases.
- (2017-07-18) It does what it should do, no bug sighted. Nice one. But I wish I could have switched this extension on/off, without opening an extensions management panel on Chrome. Awesome as Akamai is, more than 30% of the internet sites are using Akamai these days. That means this extension is basically slowing down Chrome for 30% of the time.
- (2017-05-12) Tommy Lee: Здравствуйте. Готовы купить Ваше расширение по хорошей цене. Либо помочь его отмонетизировать. Пишите, обсудим. [email protected] Skype: Tendy.Max Good day! Ready to buy your extension at a good price. Or we can help you for monetizing of it. Contact me for details. [email protected] Skype: Tendy.Max
- (2017-01-10) Ernesto José Pérez García: It would be nice if it had a way of enabling/disabling it easily from the button in the top bar. I don't want to send the Pragma header for all sites, so I have to manually enable/disable the plugin.
- (2015-12-29) Jerry Wan: very good
- (2015-10-21) alaa b. amireh wara: good
- (2015-06-15) Evan Jongske Sangma: Excellent tool. Loved it. Good job developers.
- (2015-03-23) Aneesh R: Great plug-in for debugging akamai header values and caching rules. Excellent.
- (2015-02-26) Barney B: Awesome extension.
- (2014-11-06) Josh Deltener: It just works. Easy as pie.
- (2014-08-26) Excellent product for debugging Akamai caching.
- (2019-08-09, v:1.1) Francois Boulais: Chrome 76
All CORS requests are blocked by the Chrome, only when this extension is enabled. Websites are broken (ex: google fonts don't load). With the latest Chrome version (76.0.3809.100) See: https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/11089651?hl=en
- (2019-05-13, v:1.1) Oliver Bacher: Same here ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR all over the place
Chrome is 74
- (2018-02-14, v:1.1) Dhanesh Jaipal: Seeing ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
Hi, When I use this extension and try to access a particular site, it was throwing this error - ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR - and made the webpage unavailable. My Chrome version is 'Version 64.0.3282.168 (Official Build) (64-bit)'. It used to work earlier but for some reason it is making the website unreachable. The site I accessed was jabong.com and ftd.com Thanks, Dhanesh
- (2017-05-10, v:1.1) x-akamized-staging
Hi, For some strange problem, I am not getting x-akamized-staging response header after spoofing the IP to test my staging network. Thanks, Sandesh
- (2017-04-17, v:1.1) Casey Manion: ncaa.com
Repo: Enable plugin Navigate to ncaa.com (or www.ncaa.com) Actual (bug): Location header redirect to error page Expected (fix): No redirect to error page
- (2016-06-28, v:1.1) Amith Hariharan: X-Check-Cacheable always showing NO
X-Check-Cacheable always showing NO eventhough the request is cacheable in Ubuntu Chrome (51.0.2704.103 (64-bit))
- (2016-05-18, v:1.1) Naveen Ullattil Parakkunnath: Akamai edgescape header and True client IP
Hi, Do we have Akamai edgescape and true client ip in the pragma? if not, can we add that please? Thanks, Naveen
- (2015-10-12, v:1.1) Gonzalo Servat: How to disable plugin on-the-fly?
Some Akamai sites that have WAF protection will block me as the request headers I send include the Akamai pragma options, and I can't disable this plugin on-the-fly. Is there a way to do this? If not, consider this a suggestion.
- (2014-11-06, v:1.0) Josh Deltener: More Pragma
It seems you are missing: akamai-x-feo-trace akamai-x-get-request-id Having these would be swell.
- (2014-10-02, v:1.0) Sathish Kumar: Not working when chrome remote debugging with mobile device
Akamai headers are not working when chromre remote debugging with mobile device https://developer.chrome.com/devtools/docs/remote-debugging