Modify HTTP(s) Requests - Setup Redirects, Mock APIs Response, Modify Headers, User Scripts etc
- (2021-10-15) salome skildum: nice app
- (2021-10-14) Ashutosh Nirala: After adding 3 pairs, it wants me to upgrade to premium. Silly. I would pay to give it negative rating.
- (2021-10-13) reite bruck: nice good
- (2021-10-12) Owen Funkhouser: This extension is not configurable when a computer is connected to a closed network with no access to the Internet.
- (2021-10-08) Ahmet Erden: I used it to redirect a preroll on a website and worked like a charm.
- (2021-10-01) Bünyamin Öget: Son güncellemeden sonra Replace String Rule çalışmıyor. Bu sorunu başka yaşayan var mı? Replace String Rule not working after last update. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
- (2021-09-29) jaeckyl: Requesty started out as an MIT licensed browser extension, and was exceptionally easy to use, but has become something entirely different as a result of it's popularity. The problem is that its become locked down and essentially useless without an account.
- (2021-09-20) lundq sudab: ochen horoshee rasherenee sdelali sozdateli day b-g vam zdorovya
- (2021-09-13) Harfho: The removed 1 star is for the Subscription fee that must be paid to enjoy the full features . PLZ Consider STUDENT USING THIS EXTENTION. I actually Don't want to rate it before But they give me a free premium for a certain time, and its a Good extension and does it job better than other alternative extensions.
- (2021-09-09) Matthew Hill: Does not work. Uninstalled.
- (2021-08-24) White Zenia: nice well
- (2021-08-12) kendall stittgen: nice
- (2021-08-06) faith adjutant: its nice
- (2021-08-03) waylon legate: nice best
- (2021-08-02) alphonse seidita: best
- (2021-07-30) chong kibbler: nice
- (2021-07-23) Senso - Marketing: I was struggling to connect third party apps to Requestly and contacted support. Sagar replied very quickly and found the solution straight away. Great support!
- (2021-07-07) Elior Boukhobza: Truly great extension. We use it extensively at work to test our website in different conditions already, but I myself use all it's features such as mocking, blocking requests and so on. Very much recommended!
- (2021-07-06) Aditya Gupta: Tough to use. Could not add a simple header to my request.
- (2021-06-25) Krzysztof Maliszewski: Changing Requestly to a free competitor. Was using Requestly for years. It had a paywall within reason but now the rules changed making the app unusable for me. I would understand a limit for the number of created and activated rules but limiting the pairs inside the rules is something that I can't work with - now I can't create even a single pair inside rules because I have more than the limit inside one. Bye, bye.
- (2021-06-12) Sergey Dilong: Expensive premium plan for such a basic extension, it's not even a service to pay for it as a subscription
- (2021-06-11) Timothy Moody: This is an amazing plugin. I also use the desktop application on my mac to modify headers for traffic that comes from Safari or other applications. Works like a charm! I don't know of other tools with the same capability, better than Charles Proxy!
- (2021-06-08) Ian Getz: One of the best extensions for modifying headers. Plus, it allows a lot of control of the request with the ability to replace hosts, insert scripts, modify query params. The only issue I found is that it doesn't sync between browsers, even if I'm logged in to https://app.requestly.io/rules/. So I have to manually create my rules in each browser on each computer. If it sync'd across devices it would be a 5 star.
- (2021-05-07) Avux: Nice Extension
- (2021-04-27) Adrian9540: didnt work for me
- (2021-03-26) Himanshu Patel: Really helpful and crusial bug fixes this make them a really good product in market.
- (2021-03-24) Egon Freeman: When the plugin first came out, it was everything I needed. The plugin has since moved to a "webapp" format, and is now limited to 3 free active rules. I understand that it's a business decision, but I will be removing the plugin. It's sad to see a hero fall to villainy...
- (2021-03-23) Ne Rama: very good
- (2021-03-10) Oliver Lich: perfect
- (2021-03-09) NoNameIsMyName: So good! I can work on my files and much more! like texture packs!! Top 1 extension
- (2021-03-07) Apple cake YT: it worked amazingly well
- (2021-03-06) Lorenzo Ridolfi: Seen good... still testing
- (2021-03-04) mostafa ahmad: i LIKE IT
- (2021-03-01) Eder Lima: Clean interface, easy to use, problem solver!
- (2021-02-24) Steve Rawlins: Clear, easy-to-understand UI. Excellent, timely product support. The Requestly team provided me with an alternative to their former "Block Twitter" Sample rule which did not work on Chrome due to Service Workers on the Twitter site. I use Chrome mostly, but this extension works OK on Firefox.
- (2021-02-22) Manish Bhalodi: Super useful extension
- (2021-02-17) John Holmstadt: Works great! This helps me work around a number of website bugs that have plagued me for years!
- (2021-02-12) GameSmasher: this is the best! i use it for moomoo io
- (2021-02-10) Chic Tenders: this was such a good extension with so much different awesome stuff you can do with it! But, i was very sad when i found out that you can only have 3 rules on at a time. I know im being picky but 100% worth to download it IF you are doing something basic! but all in all its a amazing extension!
- (2021-02-04) Earl Jornales: very useful!
- (2021-02-02) Lizeth Karina Manchego: Excelente y practico!
- (2021-02-01) Σταύρος Ντέντος: Nice forced authentication flow
- (2021-01-30) Nicholas: Installed extension and rules created worked well (100% functional -- did what they were supposed to do). Two days later, I was browsing the web and noticed that websites which I had created redirect rules for were not redirecting (still going to their un-redirected website). I checked Requestly and saw that it was still active; that the rules are still supposed to be enforced. The time that things broke was around 6:15 to 6:30 PM MST (United States) on 1/29/2021. No new extensions were installed from the time when things were working to when it broke. Uninstalling and reverting to another redirect extension.
- (2021-01-29) Just Numa: il abuse avec 3 rule
- (2021-01-25) Str8_ClipZ: i give this app five stars mega pro extension helps a lot go rate 5 stars!
- (2021-01-15) Octavio Meoqui: for textures!
- (2021-01-13) Plagarism V2: gg
- (2021-01-09) saitamo leds: very good apps for texturepackshelp
- (2021-01-09) Ánh Nhi: hard to use
- (2021-01-07) sb _2noob: nice
- (2021-07-06, v:21.6.30) Mai Y: Does not react
Good morning. No response when I click anywhere after pressing "open app". I would like to ask for confirmation and countermeasures. Thank you.
- (2021-07-01, v:21.6.30) ClipsTwitch & Algo más: It does not work
Good morning, I have been using the application and it has worked perfectly, but a week ago it stopped working and I don't know why? could you clarify my doubt
- (2021-06-15, v:21.6.4) faiyaz f: Enable Requestly redirect url in Automation
How to enable the this extension through automation selenium with c#? If any solution is there kindly let me know it would be helpful to us.
- (2021-05-13, v:20.9.9) Jakub Gasiorski: Activation rule from js
Is it possbile to activate and deactivate rule from js code. I would like make it dynamic depends to selected option in web application (js). Please let me know if it is possible.
- (2021-05-12, v:20.9.9) Marco Farinetti: Keep header case
Hello, I used the app to add a header to outgoing requests, which works well, but it doesn't keep the case I specified in the rule. If my rule is MyHeader: SampleValue the header that actually gets added is myheader: SampleValue Would it be possible to change it so the case is maintained as defined in the rule? Have a nice day :)
- (2021-04-07, v:20.9.9) shreyansh sheth: How to get 500 status code even if we get 200 from API response
I want that when i am hitting any API i need 500 status code even if it returns 200. this i required for testing purpose. Thanks
- (2021-04-03, v:20.9.9) Krasimir Dobrev: App doesnt work!
Hello, Rules website doesnt work https://app.requestly.io/rules/
- (2021-03-24, v:20.9.9) Petar Nikov: Error 520
I'm receiving error 520 every time I try to open the dashboard from any browser: Error 520 Ray ID: 634f743538b21c37 • 2021-03-24 11:10:36 UTC Web server is returning an unknown error
- (2021-03-19, v:20.9.9) Gia khánh Vũ: Cant upload files
i cant upload my texture pack requestly :<
- (2021-03-14, v:20.9.9) Shally 9xPro: Modify Response Not Woking
I tried everything, but the content modification still doesn't work
- (2021-02-05, v:20.9.9) zhen liu: The rule configuration page cannot be opened
Hello, why do I often fail to open, and it has been loading.
- (2021-01-22, v:20.9.9) Erdenebat Oyungerel: JQuery version?
Hello. What is the version of JQuery used in Requestly?
- (2020-11-23, v:20.9.9) Shlomi Sasson: Extension case "TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of undefined"
hi, Some of our users at www.beatsense.com complains they have this error in console: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of undefined" It comes from Angular(js) framework we're using and after an investigation, we found that it happens only when your extension is installed. I wonder if you guys are aware and going to fix it? Thank you!
- (2020-11-09, v:20.9.9) AmudhaVigneshwaran Kmp: Requestly not loading
https://app.requestly.io/rules/ not loading for me.. It loads for other colleagues..!! Any way to identify the cause of this issue ?
- (2020-11-02, v:20.9.9) Pandiyarajan Ganapathy: Not loading - https://app.requestly.io/rules/
Its keep on loading....Can you please help
- (2020-10-15, v:20.9.9) Ras al ghul: Open sourc
Is the extension open source or not? can i find it on git hub? I wanna know how are accessing the requested URL before blocking it
- (2020-08-05, v:20.6.1) Eduardo M: Redirect not working
Redirecting a js file request is returning 403 code. It started today. I never had problems with it before.
- (2020-08-04, v:20.6.1) John Doe: Redirect and replace do not copy cookies anymore
It seems that redirect and replace rules stopped copying cookies
- (2020-07-17, v:20.6.1) Joe Cocker: sbis.ru not working with Requestly
After installing the extension, the site https://online.sbis.ru/ is broken.
- (2020-07-17, v:20.6.1) Mr. McSpocky: Can get a redirect to work in Firefox, not Chrome
Where can I get some help for this? I have tried email (message back said they don't do tech support), at website (no answer), via Twitter (no answer). I have a simple redirect I want to use and it works with your program in Firefox, but will not with Chrome. Chrome is my primary browser so I'd like to find out how to fix the problem.
- (2020-07-10, v:20.6.1) Juan Polo: Como instalar the requestly extension
Ingreso pero no encuentro como instalar
- (2020-06-22, v:20.6.1) Yan Li: seems the customized header cannot be added to websocket request wss://
I tried to add a customized header and it's good for all http requests but failed with websockets request. Tried the filter and check the websocket didn't work.
- (2020-06-13, v:20.6.1) ahmet musa yıldız: yüklenmemesi
- (2020-06-13, v:20.6.1) ahmet musa yıldız: yüklenmemesi
- (2020-05-28, v:20.3.16) 123 cccraf4: error of an offer
I have a problem with the screen when 1) I go into the game and then 2) I launch this application, it says there is nothing there + I have a white screen !!! do something with this offer ...
- (2020-04-27, v:20.3.16) Andrey Nikolaev: How to modify header?
Can I modify headers concatenating some value to their existing value? I could only totally rewrite it but I need to change "<something unknown>" to "<something unknown><my value>" in HTTP responses.
- (2020-03-21, v:20.3.16) Eli Maddy: how to get comedy world
- (2020-03-05, v:19.10.15) shankar veerappan: Comedy world goanmaite
comedy world is the best and is so talking its have a lot of charters and they have a lot of zombie faces and they are a lot of sitting and silents and they have a lot of backgrounds
- (2020-03-01, v:19.10.15) Davel Liu: 尝试用正则，$1 没生效。不确定哪里出了问题
尝试用正则，$1 没生效。不确定哪里出了问题。正则写的没问题，可以保存，也用别的测试过。/https:\/\/a.com\/pr\/(\d)+/ -> https:\/\/a.com/pr/$1/diffs 希望加个测试功能，添加完成后可以测试 url 是否可以正确被替换。
- (2020-02-26, v:19.10.15) Daria8686 Nergvi: question
how do you use Extension please reaspon to me and teach me please
- (2020-02-10, v:19.10.15) Murga ツ: Problem!!!!!
Requestly has a bug when i want save texture pack it wont save
- (2019-11-27, v:19.10.15) top4ik555: как убрать клетки
как её использовать ?
- (2019-11-22, v:19.10.15) Василий Ставенко: Requestly app doesn't work with with my chrome
I cannot use requestly admin page for editing rules - turning them on and off after chrome update. After opening console - it looks like i have no internet - seems like url is not hooked.
- (2019-11-13, v:19.10.15) רועי ברקאי: how can I use this in an enviorment without access to network
how can I use this in an enviorment without access to network
- (2019-11-12, v:19.10.15) 张挺: 打开Rules空白
- (2019-11-04, v:19.10.15) Rahaf 90: woow
- (2019-10-11, v:19.9.19) Kaspars Siričenko: Doesn't save redirect
- (2019-10-10, v:19.9.19) Stefano Capuzzimato: Modify query parameter rule not working correctly
I have a rule set using your tool that would allow me to change a parameter usually included in the request. The rule is structured as follows: # Request URL contains - maxResults # add/replace param - maxResults # value - 20 Original URL: * http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/search?jql=(project%20=%20%22MetroSystems%20automation%20test%22)%20and%20key%20!=%20MAT-15&maxResults=10&_=1570634038378 * http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/search?jql=(project%20&maxResults=20&_=1570634067336 Long story short, it looks to me like we're losing a much bigger chunk of the original URL while we (correctly, at least) fix the parameter that we wanted to amend, and the resulting API request obviously dies screaming as the value of the parameter is no longer valid (missing round brackets and everything past the '=' sign). A way forward to amend the requests on the fly using your tool would be great. Please advise. Many thanks, Stefano
- (2019-10-02, v:19.9.19) Alex Man: Rules work
How to make my rule work on all sites except one or two
- (2019-09-24, v:19.9.19) Chris Callan: Can't use in latest Firefox version
Installed on my FF browser (69.0, 64-bit on Ubuntu 18.04) and found that although the install seems to go flawlessly that it never installed the app icon. so the extension is "installed" but there's absolutely no way to interact with the rule editing. Put Chromium on my system and the install and app icon worked perfectly so there must be something missing in the FF install process that's missing the app icon registration with the browser.
- (2019-09-15, v:18.104.22.168) Rachel: :(
i cant open it