Requestly allows you to modify network requests. Main features include: **Modify URL of the request** Requestly allows you to modify the url of ongoing request and you can change the url to something else. Common examples include - Setting up Redirects (eg, facebook.com -> quora.com) - Creating URL shortcuts (e.g. Type j-1 in address bar will open jira.corp.example.com/projects/jira-1). - Switching Hosts (All requests for xyz.com should go to abc.com) - Block websites (e.g. Block social media websites to stay productive) - Modify some part of URL (be it host, path, query parameters etc) - Stay way from time killing sites. Setup rules like when source contains facebook.com or twitter.com then redirect to StackOverflow and do some geeky stuff. - Test your JS running in production environment. Simply redirect your JS from prod to JS from your local setup box and test if your fix/code actually works in production site. **User Scripts** - Run scripts on website and customize the web pages you want - Support your script with popular libraries like jQuery and underscore. - Use FileHosting service to upload long scripts and get a URL to be used in your websites or Requestly rules - Very similar to GreaseMonkey or TamperMonkey user scripts **File Hosting (Library Service)** - Host JS/CSS Files and use the URLs inside Requestly rules. No need to setup local server ** Modify Headers** - - Modify HTTP Request & Response headers (Extremely helpful for web developers for debugging applications) ** Modify User Agent** - Setup different user agents for websites and test how they behave - Useful for web developers for testing cross-device compatibility **Additional Features** - Deactivate the extension when you don't need it. - Enable/Disable the rules with just single click - Export and import the rules and maintain a backup for your rules (They are important, you will know) - Share Rules with other Users in one click - Browser Sync is enabled so you create/change your rules in one browser and the changes will automatically be reflected in another. Additionally, Requestly provides a very user friendly interface to setup your rules. You can toggle a rule with a single click. No need to delete a rule when you don't need it. Just make that inactive and activate it later whenever you need it again. Website: https://www.requestly.in Documentation: https://www.requestly.in/blog/category/docs/ Releases/ChangeLogs: https://www.requestly.in/releases/
- (2020-07-12) Alexander Cassara: The Wiggles
- (2020-07-06) Lucas Clivati: Testando!
- (2020-07-06) Kedar Saravate: The requestly extension is very nice and very useful. Moreover the support we get from their team is praiseworthy. Thanks a lot Sachin Jain for your support and timely help.
- (2020-07-03) Alexandre Trino: Muito bom! sempre usei e me serve para debugar muito bem
- (2020-06-30) Jeremiah Sercado: It's good
- (2020-06-29) TabooAnal Sissy93: FANTASTIC
- (2020-06-28) waseem mu: I have one rule for ' Udemy 'only and since last update for requstly it's stop to be effective and working anymore ,I don't know why? but it's not working anymore I am sorry , just hope to know if buying subscription is the key to solive this problem ?
- (2020-06-26) Jorge Cubas: útil
- (2020-06-25) Clinton Wlagk: gppd
- (2020-06-23) 方魏: 简单好用
- (2020-04-12) c1014 USM: When it works it works
- (2020-04-11) yousef ayman: so good
- (2020-04-07) Stéphane F.: Parfait pour forcer la langue de certains sites mal traduits (Microsoft pour ne pas le citer...).
- (2020-04-05) NaceR GameZ: Top i play the game web moomoo.io official with top skins thx :D
- (2020-04-01) Minh Kì Đông: Fit my need
- (2020-04-01) TVFan101 BBCTwoIdentFan: Best extension
- (2020-03-27) Alex Xoxulin: Awesome extension for patching some dev problems)
- (2020-03-26) Manuel Solórzano: Exactly what I need, remove Urchin Tracking Module (UTM) parameters on redirect
- (2020-03-13) Sparta Nation: i love this so much!
- (2020-03-11) Вячеслав Ермаков: chek
- (2020-03-02) Ryan Ellis: awesome!
- (2020-03-01) Danny Smith: This is an extension I have been looking for. Great to prevent fake sites and so much more.
- (2020-02-26) Demon _08: very good application but very very good
- (2020-02-25) Anindha Parthy: Cool extension. The limit on the script size on the free plan is a little limiting.
- (2020-07-10, v:20.6.1) Juan Polo: Como instalar the requestly extension
Ingreso pero no encuentro como instalar
- (2020-06-22, v:20.6.1) Yan Li: seems the customized header cannot be added to websocket request wss://
I tried to add a customized header and it's good for all http requests but failed with websockets request. Tried the filter and check the websocket didn't work.
- (2020-06-13, v:20.6.1) ahmet musa yıldız: yüklenmemesi
- (2020-06-13, v:20.6.1) ahmet musa yıldız: yüklenmemesi
- (2020-05-28, v:20.3.16) 123 cccraf4: error of an offer
I have a problem with the screen when 1) I go into the game and then 2) I launch this application, it says there is nothing there + I have a white screen !!! do something with this offer ...
- (2020-04-27, v:20.3.16) Andrey Nikolaev: How to modify header?
Can I modify headers concatenating some value to their existing value? I could only totally rewrite it but I need to change "<something unknown>" to "<something unknown><my value>" in HTTP responses.
- (2020-03-21, v:20.3.16) Eli Maddy: how to get comedy world
- (2020-03-05, v:19.10.15) shankar veerappan: Comedy world goanmaite
comedy world is the best and is so talking its have a lot of charters and they have a lot of zombie faces and they are a lot of sitting and silents and they have a lot of backgrounds
- (2020-03-01, v:19.10.15) Davel Liu: 尝试用正则，$1 没生效。不确定哪里出了问题
尝试用正则，$1 没生效。不确定哪里出了问题。正则写的没问题，可以保存，也用别的测试过。/https:\/\/a.com\/pr\/(\d)+/ -> https:\/\/a.com/pr/$1/diffs 希望加个测试功能，添加完成后可以测试 url 是否可以正确被替换。
- (2020-02-26, v:19.10.15) Daria8686 Nergvi: question
how do you use Extension please reaspon to me and teach me please
- (2020-02-10, v:19.10.15) Murga ツ: Problem!!!!!
Requestly has a bug when i want save texture pack it wont save
- (2019-11-27, v:19.10.15) top4ik555: как убрать клетки
как её использовать ?
- (2019-11-22, v:19.10.15) Василий Ставенко: Requestly app doesn't work with with my chrome
I cannot use requestly admin page for editing rules - turning them on and off after chrome update. After opening console - it looks like i have no internet - seems like url is not hooked.
- (2019-11-13, v:19.10.15) רועי ברקאי: how can I use this in an enviorment without access to network
how can I use this in an enviorment without access to network
- (2019-11-12, v:19.10.15) 张挺: 打开Rules空白
- (2019-11-04, v:19.10.15) Rahaf 90: woow
- (2019-10-11, v:19.9.19) Kaspars Siričenko: Doesn't save redirect
- (2019-10-10, v:19.9.19) Stefano Capuzzimato: Modify query parameter rule not working correctly
I have a rule set using your tool that would allow me to change a parameter usually included in the request. The rule is structured as follows: # Request URL contains - maxResults # add/replace param - maxResults # value - 20 Original URL: * http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/search?jql=(project%20=%20%22MetroSystems%20automation%20test%22)%20and%20key%20!=%20MAT-15&maxResults=10&_=1570634038378 * http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/search?jql=(project%20&maxResults=20&_=1570634067336 Long story short, it looks to me like we're losing a much bigger chunk of the original URL while we (correctly, at least) fix the parameter that we wanted to amend, and the resulting API request obviously dies screaming as the value of the parameter is no longer valid (missing round brackets and everything past the '=' sign). A way forward to amend the requests on the fly using your tool would be great. Please advise. Many thanks, Stefano
- (2019-10-02, v:19.9.19) Alex Man: Rules work
How to make my rule work on all sites except one or two
- (2019-09-24, v:19.9.19) Chris Callan: Can't use in latest Firefox version
Installed on my FF browser (69.0, 64-bit on Ubuntu 18.04) and found that although the install seems to go flawlessly that it never installed the app icon. so the extension is "installed" but there's absolutely no way to interact with the rule editing. Put Chromium on my system and the install and app icon worked perfectly so there must be something missing in the FF install process that's missing the app icon registration with the browser.
- (2019-09-15, v:184.108.40.206) Rachel: :(
i cant open it