Web Debugging Proxy to Intercept & Modify HTTPs Requests - Redirect URL, Modify Headers, Mock APIs, Modify Response, Insert Scripts
- (2023-01-28) missthesky: 这是我遇到的最好用的网络请求类chrome插件
- (2023-01-26) Ross Comer: Great functionality and amazing support. I ran into a problem with the Addin and the engineering team reached out to figure out a solution. They took the time to replicate the issue as well as provide alternative workarounds. At the same time, they taught me some tricks that eliminate the need for some other addins so I can just run this and not others.
- (2023-01-25) Michael Kay: Really powerful. Been incredibly helpful in development and testing
- (2023-01-13) Romain SAILLANT: Absolument indispensable à tout QA Analyst !!!!
- (2023-01-12) Alexandra Solomakha: Irreplaceable solution for our testing and debugging. Requestly team is highly responsive and collaborative
- (2023-01-12) Kenton deAngeli: A great tool for debugging web applications. Very useful for finding tough bugs.
- (2023-01-12) Максим Дьяченко: I needed to change the API response to test how a specific value will be processed by frontend code I watched 4 minute video and it was enough to complete the task I google before that and all solutions involved a lot of coding, which I didn't want to do because it would be time consuming, and with requestly I saved quite a but of a time
- (2023-01-03) Jason Reiche [RICH]: Saves me tons of time in development, testing, and diagnostics. I'm not sure how I'd do my work efficiently without it.
- (2023-01-03) Sojib Belal: Been using it for 1y+ and my experience is very good.
- (2022-12-29) Akshay Charwekar: Really helpful extension. Easy to use yet powerful.
- (2022-12-28) Mano Mano: Nice to work
- (2022-12-27) Sahil Gupta: Awesome Extension. Helps me a lot daily in testing.
- (2022-12-23) pradeep jaiswal: Requestly comes as savior whenever adobe platform debugger shows a glitch in launch library override. I used Requestly for redirect and mockup file server and it really helped me in dev and debugging. The interface is easy to use and creating a rule one one machine and accessing it from different machine makes it awesome.
- (2022-12-23) David Major: Very helpful for development!
- (2022-12-22) ML: Requestly is user-friendly, brilliant and easy-to-use. I use it on an daily basis and it makes my work easier. After using other tools like Charles - Requestly is a nice new breath of air that I highly vouch for. Apart from the tool being amazing - the support from the Requestly team is phenomenal with them always going above and beyond for their clients.
- (2022-12-22) Armaan Ahluwalia: Have used this tool at 2 different companies now - At the first, we used it to be able to inject our local bundles on third part websites. Recently, I tried using Postman mock servers but couldn't get it to work ( super confusing UX and lots of CORS issues). I thought I would give requestly mock servers a try since I'd used it before - to my delight the mock servers were so simple to set up and use I got it working within 2 minutes. Highly recommend requestly to all companies looking to mock APIs while doing front-end development before the backend is ready. Big up requestly team!
- (2022-12-20) John Fraser: This tool has been instrumental in delivering our code to production on time. The ease of use has allowed us to develop the frontend application against an API concurrently with the backend work. It has also saved testing time by allowing the frontend to process edge cases very easily. Highly recommended!
- (2022-12-17) Patricia rios: raro me funciona en mi computadora pero en la otra compu los instale para windows 7 simu y no me funciona que arreglen eso porfa
- (2022-12-15) Sei Castro: This is a great tool that our team use to preview ads for our clients. Will recommend this product~
- (2022-12-08) Aditya Bhatnagar: Extremely powerful and practical utility! Very easy to use.
- (2022-12-07) Mathew Lawrence: Fantastic tool. Its very useful for all aspects of frontend infrastructure!
- (2022-12-07) Michael Levinson: An essential tool that's well done. Great team delivering A-level support. I couldn't recommend this product more.
- (2022-12-03) santiago loreto: UNA QUEJA porfavor respondan yo juego un juego llamado moomoo.io bueno el caso es que ese juego intento ponerle un pack de textura de el 2018 y ya no me deja me dise erro failed o algo asi pero con otras texturas si que sirve le doy 3 estrellas
- (2022-12-01) 未陈: why open “only in the desktop app” again? I don't want to download the desktop app,this will open a global proxy.I have another proxy and It is more necessary.This plug-in is less and less concise.
- (2022-11-29) 未陈: 22-11-23 越来越不好用了，强制使用桌面吧。没必要吧，用户就是当作轻量的浏览器插件使用，这么迭代违反设计初衷。建议简单点，简单点。 22-11-29 This is very good. The web app modify API Response has been opened. For some users, only use to modify XHR/fetch request.
- (2022-11-19) Amal S. Kuriakose: Damn, this is just one amazing extension! Been using it since a few weeks and I wanted to know if it was possible to redirect URLs and it can too! The discord support was excellent! Glad to have this extension and thank you Sachin for making/developing this extension!
- (2022-11-17) Pankaj Balram AJWANI: Just amazing!
- (2022-11-15) Amith Cabraal: This product will make life much easier when testing and prototyping
- (2022-11-11) 2ever see: Love it, Greate Tool
- (2022-11-09) Dan: I don't know what the problem is but I'm trying to redirect a page and it does to endless refresh loop between mobile and the desktop versions of the page.
- (2022-11-07) Hannes W.: Powerful tool with awesome and fast support. Clear and userfriendly UI with a lot of functionality.
- (2022-11-04) Natchapol Thongruang: Requestly is an amazing tool to get your development work less hassle. The product itself has evolved so much since day-1 and the company is really serious on helping their customer solves their problems. We had this nice session where they shared Requestly features and we were very impressed on its potential. A truly 5-star worthy.
- (2022-11-02) Carl Hand: Requestly is awesome. I used to use Charles proxy in my day to day work but it always messed with my wifi. I haven't had any issues with Requestly. Requestly's UI is amazing too and great to work in
- (2022-10-30) Ferran Buireu: Extremadamente potente
- (2022-10-20) ZQ Xiong: This tool is very easy to use and makes our testing a lot easier! Great work Dev team!
- (2022-10-19) Tova Bernstein: Very helpful for testing plugin on websites.
- (2022-10-19) Oleksandr Chymshyt: I love it!
- (2022-10-14) ZII: 厉害，功能正是我想要的
- (2022-10-12) Khang Nguyen Duy: Really useful. Thank you.
- (2022-09-23) Sameer Srivastava: It's a really helpful tool. it help me to debug things on production sites easily. During FrontEnd side development, It facilitates the way to easily work on development sites without thinking for locally backend setup to run the complete environment. and that also helps in slow down the resource and processing consumption of the machine. It also offering the session recording feature to easily track the steps and data for any bugs faced by someone. The sharing options of requestly rules helps to easily distribute the rules inside the team to setup easily and starts working. Thanks team Requestly!
- (2022-09-22) Kakit Ho: Very useful tool for web dev and test
- (2022-09-22) Rob Simpson: Excellent product, and incredible support! As a marketing person, I'm pretty illiterate with code - my use case required some custom script, and Sachin jumped on it straight away. He was incredible helpful and a really nice guy at the same time. Thanks again - wishing you huge success with Requestly!
- (2022-09-20) Anwesha Palit: I faced an issue with while redirecting to Safari with Requestly. Sachin and Sahil were prompt in their support and helped us out quickly and efficiently. Very much appreciated.
- (2022-09-20) Yehuda Rokach: Requestly is so smart and easy to use. I use it while developing for lots of cases. The replace string and mocks are so powerful and easy to use, and the UI is so simple and easy to understand.
- (2022-09-16) Adam Kemp: I love this tool, i use it everyday for debugging
- (2022-09-13) Simon Cohen: Great product!
- (2022-09-08) Ankush Kumar: Great Product! Easy to use and very helpful for network analysis.
- (2022-09-07) Eric Benson: First, Let me say. The support for this is simply amazing. They went way above and beyond the call of duty. Ok, let me explain. I run a small private school for a therapeutic boarding school in Texas called Resolution Ranch Academy. I have an unlimited number of Microsoft 365 Accounts. Unfortunately, I could not hand these out to my students due to a huge security risk. I had no way to keep the students from logging on to Microsoft 365 accounts that do not belong to our school. According to Microsoft support the solution was to use a proxy server that can insert and verify a code into the login traffic. Not, sure I explained that right, ( https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/manage-apps/tenant-restrictions ) Anyway, I had been sitting on this for a really long time trying to find a solution. One problem I had was using a proxy server in line with the security server we already had screwed up the ability to identify individual students on the network. Here is were Requestly came it. Requestly can preform this action as a browser extension right from Chrome! Alright, Now for the cool part. Friday night I installed the extension and was trying to work through the instructions. Call me ignorant, but I didn't fully understand what I was doing. So, I sent a message through the built-in support chat on the app. I got a response within seconds!!! Not only that, but the support guy, Sachin actually looked at the instructions for me and tent me a template to my Requestly extension. All I had to do was save it to my app and enter the Tenant ID from our Microsoft Azure account! Honestly, I have been sweating this for over a year. I cannot tell you what a hugh deal this is for us. I know this was not the intended use care for Requestly, but it worked beautifully.
- (2022-09-07) Jeremy Evans: Really useful extension - we use it anytime we need to test something with a mix of local/staging/prod environments. It's very easy to reroute requests anywhere you like. Thoroughly recommend!
- (2022-09-01) Jared Smith: Requestly is a must-have extension for anyone that works on front-end web. Requestly has totally replaced Charles Proxy, Fiddler, etc. for me due to the ease of use & better interface. 10/10 would recommend!
- (2023-01-23, v:23.1.14) Masashi Abukawa: Replace String does not work
Replace String used to work. suddenly stopped working. I deleted it and reinstalled it. But it doesn't work! Can you fix it?
- (2022-09-12, v:22.8.27) Ber: Здравствуйте!Не устанавливаеться расширение совместимое!
Здравствуйте!Не устанавливаеться расширение совместимое!
- (2022-08-15, v:22.8.9) Vítězslav Ackermann Ferko: Intercept another extension's requests
Can it also intercept and mock another extension's requests? I am on a site abc.xyz and I interact with an extension which pops up. This popup requests a remote url and displays some data. Can I intercept or mock this request?
- (2021-07-06, v:21.6.30) Mai Y: Does not react
Good morning. No response when I click anywhere after pressing "open app". I would like to ask for confirmation and countermeasures. Thank you.
- (2021-07-01, v:21.6.30) ClipsTwitch & Algo más: It does not work
Good morning, I have been using the application and it has worked perfectly, but a week ago it stopped working and I don't know why? could you clarify my doubt
- (2021-06-15, v:21.6.4) faiyaz f: Enable Requestly redirect url in Automation
How to enable the this extension through automation selenium with c#? If any solution is there kindly let me know it would be helpful to us.
- (2021-05-13, v:20.9.9) Jakub Gasiorski: Activation rule from js
Is it possbile to activate and deactivate rule from js code. I would like make it dynamic depends to selected option in web application (js). Please let me know if it is possible.
- (2021-05-12, v:20.9.9) Marco Farinetti: Keep header case
Hello, I used the app to add a header to outgoing requests, which works well, but it doesn't keep the case I specified in the rule. If my rule is MyHeader: SampleValue the header that actually gets added is myheader: SampleValue Would it be possible to change it so the case is maintained as defined in the rule? Have a nice day :)
- (2021-04-07, v:20.9.9) shreyansh sheth: How to get 500 status code even if we get 200 from API response
I want that when i am hitting any API i need 500 status code even if it returns 200. this i required for testing purpose. Thanks
- (2021-04-03, v:20.9.9) Krasimir Dobrev: App doesnt work!
Hello, Rules website doesnt work https://app.requestly.io/rules/
- (2021-03-24, v:20.9.9) Petar Nikov: Error 520
I'm receiving error 520 every time I try to open the dashboard from any browser: Error 520 Ray ID: 634f743538b21c37 • 2021-03-24 11:10:36 UTC Web server is returning an unknown error
- (2021-03-19, v:20.9.9) Gia khánh Vũ: Cant upload files
i cant upload my texture pack requestly :<
- (2021-03-14, v:20.9.9) Shally 9xPro: Modify Response Not Woking
I tried everything, but the content modification still doesn't work
- (2021-02-05, v:20.9.9) zhen liu: The rule configuration page cannot be opened
Hello, why do I often fail to open, and it has been loading.
- (2021-01-22, v:20.9.9) Erdenebat Oyungerel: JQuery version?
Hello. What is the version of JQuery used in Requestly?
- (2020-11-23, v:20.9.9) Shlomi Sasson: Extension case "TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of undefined"
hi, Some of our users at www.beatsense.com complains they have this error in console: "TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of undefined" It comes from Angular(js) framework we're using and after an investigation, we found that it happens only when your extension is installed. I wonder if you guys are aware and going to fix it? Thank you!
- (2020-11-09, v:20.9.9) AmudhaVigneshwaran Kmp: Requestly not loading
https://app.requestly.io/rules/ not loading for me.. It loads for other colleagues..!! Any way to identify the cause of this issue ?
- (2020-11-02, v:20.9.9) Pandiyarajan Ganapathy: Not loading - https://app.requestly.io/rules/
Its keep on loading....Can you please help
- (2020-10-15, v:20.9.9) Ras al ghul: Open sourc
Is the extension open source or not? can i find it on git hub? I wanna know how are accessing the requested URL before blocking it
- (2020-08-05, v:20.6.1) Eduardo M: Redirect not working
Redirecting a js file request is returning 403 code. It started today. I never had problems with it before.
- (2020-08-04, v:20.6.1) John Doe: Redirect and replace do not copy cookies anymore
It seems that redirect and replace rules stopped copying cookies
- (2020-07-17, v:20.6.1) Joe Cocker: sbis.ru not working with Requestly
After installing the extension, the site https://online.sbis.ru/ is broken.
- (2020-07-17, v:20.6.1) Mr. McSpocky: Can get a redirect to work in Firefox, not Chrome
Where can I get some help for this? I have tried email (message back said they don't do tech support), at website (no answer), via Twitter (no answer). I have a simple redirect I want to use and it works with your program in Firefox, but will not with Chrome. Chrome is my primary browser so I'd like to find out how to fix the problem.
- (2020-07-10, v:20.6.1) Juan Polo: Como instalar the requestly extension
Ingreso pero no encuentro como instalar
- (2020-06-22, v:20.6.1) Yan Li: seems the customized header cannot be added to websocket request wss://
I tried to add a customized header and it's good for all http requests but failed with websockets request. Tried the filter and check the websocket didn't work.
- (2020-06-13, v:20.6.1) ahmet musa yıldız: yüklenmemesi
- (2020-06-13, v:20.6.1) ahmet musa yıldız: yüklenmemesi
- (2020-05-28, v:20.3.16) 123 cccraf4: error of an offer
I have a problem with the screen when 1) I go into the game and then 2) I launch this application, it says there is nothing there + I have a white screen !!! do something with this offer ...
- (2020-04-27, v:20.3.16) Andrey Nikolaev: How to modify header?
Can I modify headers concatenating some value to their existing value? I could only totally rewrite it but I need to change "<something unknown>" to "<something unknown><my value>" in HTTP responses.
- (2020-03-21, v:20.3.16) Eli Maddy: how to get comedy world
- (2020-03-05, v:19.10.15) shankar veerappan: Comedy world goanmaite
comedy world is the best and is so talking its have a lot of charters and they have a lot of zombie faces and they are a lot of sitting and silents and they have a lot of backgrounds
- (2020-03-01, v:19.10.15) Davel Liu: 尝试用正则，$1 没生效。不确定哪里出了问题
尝试用正则，$1 没生效。不确定哪里出了问题。正则写的没问题，可以保存，也用别的测试过。/https:\/\/a.com\/pr\/(\d)+/ -> https:\/\/a.com/pr/$1/diffs 希望加个测试功能，添加完成后可以测试 url 是否可以正确被替换。
- (2020-02-26, v:19.10.15) Daria8686 Nergvi: question
how do you use Extension please reaspon to me and teach me please
- (2020-02-10, v:19.10.15) Murga ツ: Problem!!!!!
Requestly has a bug when i want save texture pack it wont save
- (2019-11-27, v:19.10.15) top4ik555: как убрать клетки
как её использовать ?
- (2019-11-22, v:19.10.15) Василий Ставенко: Requestly app doesn't work with with my chrome
I cannot use requestly admin page for editing rules - turning them on and off after chrome update. After opening console - it looks like i have no internet - seems like url is not hooked.
- (2019-11-13, v:19.10.15) רועי ברקאי: how can I use this in an enviorment without access to network
how can I use this in an enviorment without access to network
- (2019-11-12, v:19.10.15) 张挺: 打开Rules空白
- (2019-11-04, v:19.10.15) Rahaf 90: woow
- (2019-10-11, v:19.9.19) Kaspars Siričenko: Doesn't save redirect
- (2019-10-10, v:19.9.19) Stefano Capuzzimato: Modify query parameter rule not working correctly
I have a rule set using your tool that would allow me to change a parameter usually included in the request. The rule is structured as follows: # Request URL contains - maxResults # add/replace param - maxResults # value - 20 Original URL: * http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/search?jql=(project%20=%20%22MetroSystems%20automation%20test%22)%20and%20key%20!=%20MAT-15&maxResults=10&_=1570634038378 * http://localhost:8080/rest/api/2/search?jql=(project%20&maxResults=20&_=1570634067336 Long story short, it looks to me like we're losing a much bigger chunk of the original URL while we (correctly, at least) fix the parameter that we wanted to amend, and the resulting API request obviously dies screaming as the value of the parameter is no longer valid (missing round brackets and everything past the '=' sign). A way forward to amend the requests on the fly using your tool would be great. Please advise. Many thanks, Stefano
- (2019-10-02, v:19.9.19) Alex Man: Rules work
How to make my rule work on all sites except one or two
- (2019-09-24, v:19.9.19) Chris Callan: Can't use in latest Firefox version
Installed on my FF browser (69.0, 64-bit on Ubuntu 18.04) and found that although the install seems to go flawlessly that it never installed the app icon. so the extension is "installed" but there's absolutely no way to interact with the rule editing. Put Chromium on my system and the install and app icon worked perfectly so there must be something missing in the FF install process that's missing the app icon registration with the browser.
- (2019-09-15, v:22.214.171.124) Rachel: :(
i cant open it