Add, modify or remove a header for any request on desired domains.
Modify Header Value (HTTP Headers) is an extension that can add, modify or remove an HTTP-request-header for all requests on a desired website or URL. This Addon is very useful if you are an App developer, website designer, or if you want to test a particular header for a request on a website. Some key features: 1. Easily add, modify or remove a header for any request on desired domains. 2. For a complete list of HTTP headers, please take a look at the list of all HTTP Header Fields in the Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields). 3. Clicking on the Toolbar icon opens a UI to quickly switch the Addon ON or OFF, or open the options page. 4. Each header item has several options to adjust (see Addon's Options page for details) 5. You can add several header items and active or inactive them separately. 6. An example in the options page shows a tutorial on "How to add a custom header". Note: in order to submit bugs, please visit Addon's Homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/modify-header-value.html) and fill the Bug report form.
- (2020-02-17) Qiao Xueshi: Worked well for me, and it allows me to control configuration by URL, it's very useful to me. Thanks!
- (2019-08-30) akmal anugraha: totally helps me. it didn't work when I upgraded my chrome to version 76, until reverted back to chrome 75
- (2019-07-19) Stine Petersen: Worked well for what i wanted to use it for, simple and useful
- (2019-02-28) Doesn't modify existing http header item.
- (2018-05-31) Leo Keuken: lacks proper guidance on how to use it.
- (2018-04-26) Alberto: It works. Perfect tool for testing SSO configurations. The interface is a little weird but it works great. Time saver.
- (2018-04-04) Jonathan Baggaley: Just couldn't get it to work for me as I wanted & the ux not great :-(
- (2017-12-16) Paul Stanley: Confusing ugly UI, but it does work. I needed a way to add an Authorization header for a specific URL. For that purpose, this works perfectly.
- (2017-11-16) Michael Enke: Modify "Accept" header doesn't work. Settings: "*" "Accept" "application/json,text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8" It also doesn't print to console. Chrome 62.0
- (2017-10-19) Does not work. "Modify Headers" is better. I like the idea of modifying headers by URL but this just doesn't work.
- (2017-09-15) Vojtěch Semecký: Předpotopní
- (2017-08-25) Roger Enriquez: Reliable and straightforward. Really needs edit abilities.
- (2017-04-14) Brian Prince: URL filter - nice! 5 stars just for that.
- (2017-02-01) Jejeesh M Prasadrao: Works perfectly
- (2017-01-24) xiaojie liu: very cool
- (2016-08-26) Manivannan R: This is the only Modify header addon i found which has URL filters options. UI is not Attractive but it serves the purpose & clear guidlines
- (2016-08-26, v:0.1.1) Manivannan R: URl Regex
I wan to apply headers to only on my sub domains. can i set url vale as https://*.mydomainname.com/* ??