Add, modify or remove a header for any request on desired domains.
Modify Header Value (HTTP Headers) is an extension that can add, modify or remove an HTTP-request-header for all requests on a desired website or URL. This Addon is very useful if you are an App developer, website designer, or if you want to test a particular header for a request on a website. Key features: 1. Easily add, modify or remove a header for any request on desired domains. 2. For a complete list of HTTP headers, please take a look at the list of all HTTP Header Fields in the Wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_HTTP_header_fields). 3. Clicking on the Toolbar icon opens a UI to quickly switch the Addon ON or OFF, or open the options page. 4. Each header item has several options to adjust (see add-on's Options page for details) 5. You can add several header items and active or inactive them separately. 6. An example in the options page shows a tutorial on "How to add a custom header". Note: in order to submit bugs, please visit add-on's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/modify-header-value.html) and fill the bug report form.
- (2020-03-18) Mihai Mocanu: Not working properly for existing headers
- (2020-02-17) Joey Blue: Worked well for me, and it allows me to control configuration by URL, it's very useful to me. Thanks!
- (2019-08-30) akmal anugraha: totally helps me. it didn't work when I upgraded my chrome to version 76, until reverted back to chrome 75
- (2019-07-19) Stine Petersen: Worked well for what i wanted to use it for, simple and useful
- (2019-02-28) Doesn't modify existing http header item.
- (2018-05-31) Leo Keuken: lacks proper guidance on how to use it.
- (2018-04-26) Alberto: It works. Perfect tool for testing SSO configurations. The interface is a little weird but it works great. Time saver.
- (2018-04-04) Jonathan Baggaley: Just couldn't get it to work for me as I wanted & the ux not great :-(
- (2017-12-16) Paul Stanley: Confusing ugly UI, but it does work. I needed a way to add an Authorization header for a specific URL. For that purpose, this works perfectly.
- (2017-11-16) Michael Enke: Modify "Accept" header doesn't work. Settings: "*" "Accept" "application/json,text/html,application/xhtml+xml,application/xml;q=0.9,image/webp,image/apng,*/*;q=0.8" It also doesn't print to console. Chrome 62.0
- (2017-10-19) Does not work. "Modify Headers" is better. I like the idea of modifying headers by URL but this just doesn't work.
- (2017-09-15) Vojtěch Semecký: Předpotopní
- (2017-08-25) Roger Enriquez: Reliable and straightforward. Really needs edit abilities.
- (2017-04-14) Brian Prince: URL filter - nice! 5 stars just for that.
- (2017-02-01) Jejeesh M Prasadrao: Works perfectly
- (2017-01-24) xiaojie liu: very cool
- (2016-08-26) Manivannan R: This is the only Modify header addon i found which has URL filters options. UI is not Attractive but it serves the purpose & clear guidlines
- (2016-08-26, v:0.1.1) Manivannan R: URl Regex
I wan to apply headers to only on my sub domains. can i set url vale as https://*.mydomainname.com/* ??