Intercept Requests and add custom rules to modify request/response headers, block/redirect requests, modify query params.
Use this extension to 1. redirect/block requests 2. throttle response of static resources 3. add/modify/delete request/response headers 4. add/modify/delete query parameters
- (2020-01-23) RUBEN MONTENEGRO CABREJAS: Cool extension, but there is a bug, in the text field of actions, I can only put short URLS, if I want to put a data:/text-plain long, it doesn't work. Can you fix it? or put a textarea Good work
- (2019-09-12) Андрей Ворожцов: Cool extension and easy to configure! But is there a way to modify (mock) response body?
- (2019-08-05) Дмитрий Коротаев: It was awesome until recent update. Now instead of redirecting 1 single script (302 redirect) it looks like extension modifies the request which leads to redirecting me away from target address. Example. Assume I have mysite.com with script file on url "/js/script.js". I want to redirect request to this script so it will be downloaded from my local machine. I create redirect rule mysite.com/js/script.js --> localhost/js/script.js Previously, when I opened mysite.com it worked fine and everything except script.js was downloaded from mysite.com and script.js was downloaded from localhost. Now when I try to go to mysite.com I come to localhost because there is no 302 redirection now for script.js, there is some kind of url replacement. It took me 15 minutes for googling how to create redirect rule using google chrome extension. After 15 mins more I got my own plugin for that. I would suggest every programmer to do the same. It's much easier than trying to configure 3rd party extensions
- (2019-07-31) Sampath Kumar: Helpful while integrating rest api's.
- (2019-07-31) KRANTHI KIRAN: Useful tool tool to debug or modify the requests.. Excellent work.
- (2019-07-30) Ranganath Rayavarapu: Nice tool.
- (2019-07-30) Sudheer Reddy Kavalakuntla: Nice tool to replace static resources
- (2018-08-26) 忆彩: Hope to support wildcards, let xx.xx/cc/123. Can become xx.dd/cc.123Xx.xx/cc/122. Can become xx.dd/cc.122
- (2017-10-07) Useless for me unless it could support regexes or wildcards.