Intercept Requests and add custom rules to modify request/response headers, block/redirect requests, modify query params.
This extension helps in building rules(conditions) which when met will help in 1. redirect/block http requests 2. throttle response of static resources 3. add/modify/delete request/response http headers 4. add/modify/delete http query parameters
- (2022-12-13) Iványi Dániel: Best and easiest plugin to redirect requests. I didn't find any method to modify or add to the payload.
- (2022-12-13) Kim Jonatan Wessel Bjørneset: works nice, I can now add headers to my requests :)
- (2022-12-01) Salim MEGHARA: Nice tool but lacks the feature i need i want to modify a part of my url which is dynamic. i can't use the "redirect to" feature because it requires a static url as a target. you should add a feature that allows to modify part of the url with a regex which should be very easy to implement
- (2022-11-14) Svyatoslav Mysachenko: Нельзя модифицировать ответ
- (2022-11-05) Mike DiDomizio: Works as intended and has all expected features
- (2022-08-22) Zeeshan Khan: Dear Vinay Kumar, I am struggling to use this extension to intercept and modify a web request. There's nothing that I can refer to as a guidance or demo. Kindly share its SOP or something by which all of the users can have benefits of this tool without hurdles. Thank you.
- (2022-06-20) ziu C: Great, Free, comprehensive function. :D
- (2022-06-16) KV Pasupuleti: Hey @vinaykumar, Great extension. We have a use case where we need to intercept some network requests and add query params on our website. Can you let us know how to achieve that? Any disclosure about the source code?
- (2022-06-06) Nikola Hristov: looks great but can i edit resp body?
- (2022-02-01) Rogerio M. Souza: Very good! Excelent!
- (2022-01-20) Kytrun: It will be more useful if supports modifying "request payload" and "response".
- (2021-10-11) karan sharma: Works nice to replace static assets!!
- (2021-08-03) Lulu5239 PlayBABFTdotTK: It's good, but most of people are thinking it's not working because it's completely off by default (with the top right button).
- (2021-07-28) Shivam Sharma: Nice but header name is getting converted into lower case on adding. while in portal it's shown in normal case.
- (2021-07-22) Alex Ivasyuv: useless, as I can't modify response!
- (2021-06-23) Dmitry Mishin: Useful tool tool for testing your app. I'll really love this tool with response body modifications!
- (2021-05-09) Praveen Premaratne: No documentation on how the tool works as well as simple rules doesn't take effect. Has no effect on the sites. Feels like a data mining extention as all it want access to is your browser history and does nothing with it.
- (2021-04-12) 耿昌宇: Cool extension. Is it possible to intercept into the response body and add functions such as export to json files or excel files etc.? Thanks.
- (2020-11-26) Raj Parmar: Neat interface but unfortunately does absolutely nothing. No instructions. I created a rule but can't find how to save it or activate it. The "Save" button creates an "Open file" dialog. What am I missing here?! Not intuitive to use. Removed.
- (2020-06-29) Petr Šimonek: Good stuff, works fine. Save button is not very obvious at the top, otherwise the interface is nice.
- (2020-03-26) Lesley De Keyser: Works, but you can't edit the POST body
- (2020-01-23) RUBEN MONTENEGRO CABREJAS: Cool extension, but there is a bug, in the text field of actions, I can only put short URLS, if I want to put a data:/text-plain long, it doesn't work. Can you fix it? or put a textarea Good work
- (2019-09-12) Cool extension and easy to configure! But is there a way to modify (mock) response body?
- (2019-08-05) Dmitriy Korotaev: It was awesome until recent update. Now instead of redirecting 1 single script (302 redirect) it looks like extension modifies the request which leads to redirecting me away from target address. Example. Assume I have mysite.com with script file on url "/js/script.js". I want to redirect request to this script so it will be downloaded from my local machine. I create redirect rule mysite.com/js/script.js --> localhost/js/script.js Previously, when I opened mysite.com it worked fine and everything except script.js was downloaded from mysite.com and script.js was downloaded from localhost. Now when I try to go to mysite.com I come to localhost because there is no 302 redirection now for script.js, there is some kind of url replacement. It took me 15 minutes for googling how to create redirect rule using google chrome extension. After 15 mins more I got my own plugin for that. I would suggest every programmer to do the same. It's much easier than trying to configure 3rd party extensions
- (2019-07-31) Sampath Kumar g: Helpful while integrating rest api's.
- (2019-07-31) KRANTHI KIRAN: Useful tool tool to debug or modify the requests.. Excellent work.
- (2019-07-30) Ranganath Rayavarapu: Nice tool.
- (2019-07-30) Sudheer Reddy Kavalakuntla: Nice tool to replace static resources
- (2018-08-26) yrLDtLnt: Hope to support wildcards, let xx.xx/cc/123. Can become xx.dd/cc.123Xx.xx/cc/122. Can become xx.dd/cc.122
- (2017-10-07) Useless for me unless it could support regexes or wildcards.
- (2022-08-15, v:1.3.0) Vítězslav Ackermann Ferko: Github repo
Hi, do you have a github repo to share for review?
- (2022-06-16, v:1.3.0) KV Pasupuleti: Request for source code to add query params
Hi, We have a use case to programmatically add query params to some requests on our website. Can you please let us know how to achieve that or disclose the source code of this extension?
- (2022-03-01, v:1.3.0) Mathias Häbich: Issues with throttling
Hi, thanks for this nice tool! I have two suggestions regarding "throttliing": 1. It does not work well together with filters on the URL ending, since it is realized as a redirect to deelay.me/<ms>/<url>, resulting in an infinite redirection loop. 2. I am running my own local deelay.me service. It would be nice to be able to configure throttling to use that instead.
- (2021-11-09, v:1.3.0) ZILZAL: Can it modify URL ? or redirect to Regex ?
Is there any way yo make it redirect URL to RegEx ? e.g if i use url match RegEx option and put my RegEx and want to delete a part of the url or make a redirect to modified url using RegEx, e.g: i have this url>> http://example.com/img/1234_thmb.jpg and want to remove "_thmb", so is there an option to remove that part of the url or make the redirect to the same URL using RegEX https:\/\/example\.com\/img\d\/[\s\S]*_thmb\.jpg to >>> https:\/\/example\.com\/img\d\/[\s\S]*\.jpg
- (2020-07-07, v:1.1.0) Martijn van Schie: Redirects not caught
Hello, I'm using this tool to get my OpenID Connect to work. The Identity Provider currently does not send back the nonce and i want to use this extension to add it to the redirect URL but it does not work. If i then reload the redirected url it is added but the nonce has expired. Am i correct, are redirects not caught by the extension? Regards, Martijn