Block or redirect unexpected requests based on methods and URLs.
This is an extension to block or redirect unexpected requests. Request X blocks or redirects requests by both methods and URLs. For example, sometimes we need to show data via GET requests, but don't want to make modifications via POST requests, so we just block the POST ones and keep the GET ones. Tested on Chrome >= 50. It is highly recommended to use on latest versions.
- (2020-08-07) LiptuN ReD: It works : )
- (2020-08-07) Михаил Рожко: Good, but need turn-off key
- (2019-11-22) Jack: Awesome !!!
- (2019-06-10) Kanan Marothi: This Extension works fine! To be honest, it'ld rather be better to have a Search Bar. Otherwise, this is Awesome!
- (2019-03-28) tawfik nasser: Great extension, you can block requests with chosen http method.
- (2018-11-20) Pratik Joshi: works exactly how I wanted.stopped malware ajax
- (2018-09-07) Mustang: I like this extension, but it could be better if it had sorting feature or at least search, because when you have many rules, it becomes hard to manage them effectively.
- (2018-08-09) code RASBERRY PI: it dos not hav password secority me frend gos in and unblookes you tube and more wen up dat at password plx
- (2018-05-26) Sola Elf: Good Work~~
- (2017-06-02) vincentvdh9: Works great, I even use it to block unwanted advertisement requests
- (2017-03-23) Tyler Steck: Perfect tool for using at work! I have enjoyed being able to block my requests for testing my API services. Thanks!