CSS Reloader is a browser extension which allows developers to reload CSS without reloading the page itself.
CSS Reloader is a browser extension that allows you to reload CSS without reloading the page itself. It's currently available for Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, == Usage You can reload all stylesheets via the keyboard shortcut F9, or via the context-menu's option "Reload CSS". You are able to customize the keyboard shortcut under the extensions settings page. == Installation Grab the latests version for Chrome at https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/dnfpcpfijpdhabaoieccoclghgplmpbd == Limitations CSS Reloader isn't reloading stylesheets references by @import (Been looking into this, and there's not easy solution.) == Feedback Feel free to report issues on GitHub! It's much needed! * View Source on GitHub (http://github.com/auchenberg/css-reloader) * Report Issues on GitHub (http://github.com/auchenberg/css-reloader/issues) == Copyright Copyright (c) 2011, Kenneth Auchenberg. See LICENSE for details.
- (2019-02-05) This app is web useful for Front end developers.
- (2018-12-01) Mehdi Tayebi: Great extension , thanks for Best Extension :)
- (2018-10-10) Дима Попов: Очень просто и удобно Very simple and convenient
- (2018-06-04) Andrew Snejovski: Don't work.
- (2018-05-06) Rafael Blanco: no funciona
- (2018-04-26) Sla Kas: It is working as it should, does the job. Thanks.
- (2018-03-12) Arturo Haro Villa: Solo funciona en la página actual al pulsar F9, al volver a recargar vuelve a estar como antes.
- (2018-01-27) André Steinn: Tem que clicar com o botão direito na página pra recarregar o CSS, porque já não faz no botão do lado da barra de endereços?
- (2017-11-30) Michael Flanakin: Seems to do fine at reloading site CSS. I was more interested in reloading CSS for an extension I'm working on. That wasn't touched, so this won't work for me :(
- (2017-09-20) Long Le: very nice!
- (2017-09-11) Jordan Kolbaba: Doesn't work.
- (2017-08-29) José Muñoz: simplemente no hizo nada
- (2017-06-19) Brandon Christensen: no worky worky
- (2017-05-30) Борис Гончаров: Работает, но не сразу. Видимо, нужно обновить кэш перед работой.
- (2017-05-25) Nikola Grancharov: From times to times it trows random errors in the console, be if you can live with this, it is one of the best tools for working with CSS
- (2017-05-09) Yoga Journal Russia: It works! Ok for simple tasks.
- (2017-04-13) Tom Croft: Great extension, I tried 5 different methods and this one works very well. Old reviews are about the Chrome key indentify thing, that has been fixed and the extension is epic!
- (2017-03-07) oriann Dag: fais le job
- (2017-02-20) Nallib Tala: just didnt work on debian linux
- (2017-01-22) Сладкий Бубалех: не работает
- (2017-01-09) Jens V.: Just tested this in my environment. Worked flawlessly. Reviews seems to think it is broken, install and try for yourself and see if it works.
- (2016-11-29) Chris Lee: Not working.
- (2016-11-10) Lepel Channel: Does not work. Looking at other reviews it appears to be broken. Pressing F9 or using the context menu did nothing. Tried to change the shortcut just in case but nothing. Shame.
- (2016-11-03) James O'Dowd: I've used this extension for years with no problems. Suddenly stopped working. Gutted!
- (2016-11-02) I've been using this vor a long time now and it's always been an awesome extension. But it seems to have broken recently as I can't seem to be able to reload my CSS since a few weeks by now.