Reload your css without refreshing the page
This is the Chrome extension that increases your productivity and saves you time! Do you hate having to refresh your slow web app every time you make a tiny front-end style change? No more! Your fresh CSS is just a keystroke away. Reload all stylesheets with a customizable keystroke (Alt-R by default). From the extensions options page, the hotkey can be customized. This is the css reloader that works! This code for this open-source project is available at https://github.com/hughes/Reload-CSS
- (2019-05-04) Jarda Danicek: havent found any option how to reload CSS, when i click in reload css it will open some website with github repo instead of relading css on my website without refreshing the page
- (2016-08-04) Артём Березин 2: Works as expected!
- (2016-05-03) Oscar Jonsson: Does not work. The extension "J CSS Reload" works though.
- (2015-08-26) Funziona perfettamente
- (2014-08-21) Lance Olsen: As advertised!
- (2014-07-24) Chris Sigler: Solid. Gets the job done in a very handy way. This is an excellent way to check dynamic components without losing your place in the inspector.
- (2014-07-22) Alex Ehlke: Dramatically improved my workflow.
- (2014-07-22) Dave Druska: This massively increased my productivity! A must have extension for any web developer.