Add a download button to soundgasm.net audio files.
Soundgasm download button provides an easy way for users to download their favorite soundgasm.net audio files by providing a button to download the audio file with its track name and the artist's username included.
- (2022-01-08) Tashanté: THANK YOU SO MUCH
- (2021-08-30) Mai Anh Vu: Life saver for real!
- (2021-08-23) swag: amazing
- (2021-06-03) Zidders Roofurry: Does its job well. No complaints.
- (2020-10-27) ARCTURUS: Works wonderfully wonderous wonders!!!
- (2020-08-01) swifty smith: Everything you could ask for from a downloader.
- (2020-06-25) Mari B: It downloads, but there's no info on where the downloads go, I have no idea what file location they download to...
- (2020-04-15) 潘晓玮: Just great~
- (2019-10-30) Caleb White: Simple extension for a much-needed function. AND IT WORKS
- (2019-10-24) Indranil Majumder: Fantastic add-on which adds much needed functionality.
- (2022-02-10, v:1.2.0) flamingkitty umad: Download button missing
Seems to happen when the uploader has a "Become a patron" button
- (2021-11-29, v:1.2.0) Sally L: Unable to download
It says "503 Service Temporarily Unavailable" or "Failed - Server problem".
- (2021-11-28, v:1.2.0) LostSagaWarrior: Download opens in new tab instead of downloading
Instead of downloading instantly with the correct file name formatting when clicking download, recently when clicking the download button it opens a new tab with a media player of the file instead of beginning the download. Unsure if new chrome version issue or website change issue.
- (2020-10-02, v:1.2.0) Scott Brill-Lehn: Where do the downloaded files go once you download them?
I downloaded the extension to my chrome, it shows up on the soundgasm page and then seems to download the files. However, I can't seem to locate where they go after they supposedly download
- (2020-05-13, v:1.2.0) Crim Zind: Include author in filename.
I've noticed that it's now saving with the audio's name. Thank you for that, really appreciate it. The only other major thing I'd really like is if you could prefix the filenames with the author's name. "[Author] - [Audio Name].m4a." i.e. "TakeTwoAudios - The Butterfly Effect [Cover] [Hip-Hop] [Rap].m4a"
- (2020-05-09, v:1.1.0) Sin Alder: Failed - No File
I'm having the same error others seem to be having. Don't know if this will help fix it, since I know next to nothing about HTML or Java script, but it seems like the download button links to a "soundgasm.net/sounds" url, while the actual audio files are stored at "media.soundgasm.net/sounds" urls.
- (2020-05-09, v:1.1.0) Elliot Short: No File
Extension no longer works, can't find the file to download.
- (2020-05-06, v:1.1.0) Darva Joli: this no longer works
file downloads fail with no name error
- (2020-05-03, v:1.1.0) Kevin J: Failed - No File
Receiving an issue where when the download button is clicked, an error of Failed - No File occurs. More information says an obvious: "This error means that you're trying to download a file that doesn't exist on this site or has been moved to another area of the site." It's been reproduced on 20 different files at this point, so a single file isn't to blame.
- (2020-04-04, v:1.0.3) Crim Zind: Not working.
No longer downloading.
- (2020-01-14, v:1.0.3) James Collette: It's broke on some pages
Sometimes the button doesn't appear on a page