A chrome developer tools extension for viewing SAML messages in chrome
This extension adds a tab to the Chrome DevTools. The new SAML tab lists all requests and marks the SAML requests with green. When clicking the event the SAML XML is shown.
- (2020-08-26) Tyler Gill: Quit Working - use this tool instead: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/saml-tracer/mpdajninpobndbfcldcmbpnnbhibjmch?hl=en This has been very helpful and consistent and much better than the last 2 SAML extensions Ive used in the past 18 months, and still works great today.
- (2019-12-03) Matt Ridley: Really helpful for tracking SAML requests, shame it only tracks once the devtools are open as that does mean it can be hard to use on SAML flows that open ion a new tab
- (2017-11-01) Jonathan Quinth: Stopped working
- (2017-10-05) Ajay Hulme: doesn't work
- (2017-09-13) Kellen Murphy: Almost perfect. Would just like the ability to export an assertion as an XML file.
- (2017-02-20) Christian Kakesa: Complete tool with filtering feature.
- (2016-12-06) Kevin Ashton: Works without issue. Not as full featured as other SAML extensions.
- (2016-11-01) Jeff Holmes: Great for debugging SAML configuration/setup
- (2016-10-21) Andrea Zerbini: Perfect!
- (2016-01-29) Daren Beattie: This tool is excellent. It highlights the responses that include a SAML token (or allows you to filter the responses so only those including SAML are shown), and shows the SAML content in a very nicely-formatted panel. It worked perfectly for me right out of the box.
- (2015-10-28) Thomas A: Nice :-)