Boost reading and writing confidence across all types of content and devices, in class, at work, and at home!
Wonderfully intuitive and easy-to-use, Read&Write for Google Chrome™ provides personalized support to make documents, web pages and common file types in Google Drive (including: Google Docs, PDF & ePub) more accessible. It’s designed to help everyone engage with digital content in a way that suits his/her abilities and learning styles. Read&Write offers a range of powerful support tools to help you gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research, including: • Text-to-speech to hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting • Text and picture dictionaries to see the meaning of words explained • With speech-to-text, dictate words to assist with writing, proofreading & studying • Word prediction offers suggestions for the current or next word as you type • Collect highlights from text in documents or the web for summarizing and research • Create and listen to voice notes directly inside of Google Docs • Simplify and summarize text on web pages to remove ads and other copy that can be distracting Install Read&Write for Google Chrome to access ALL of these features FREE for 30 days! Teachers can get a FREE premium subscription to Read&Write for Google Chrome. To register and activate your subscription, go to texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-write/free-for-teachers/ after installing the Read&Write for Google Chrome trial. Get more information on Read&Write for Google Chrome™ features, licensing, and pricing at texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-write/premium-features/
- (2020-04-14) Reanna Gilharry: i installed it then clicked on it and nothing happened :( 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
- (2020-04-09) Alessandra Sauro: Strumento molto utile per supportare gli studenti con bisogni educativi speciali.
- (2020-04-08) Kelvin Ayoola: ummm it WONT OPEN BRO
- (2020-04-08) Jenny Smith: i love rw
- (2020-04-07) Stuart Pearsall: The impact of Corovid 19 on students in education who have had to learn from home and who struggle to read, has been difficult. This extension has been a great addition to my teaching tools. I can now confidently set lessons in Google Classroom and have students read the instructions and do research on the Internet. This extension has made life far more enjoyable and independent for them, and far less stressful for me.
- (2020-04-05) ELISA BRUNETTI: Ottimo, grazie
- (2020-04-05) Philip Chen: Saddly, it won't work in my desktop using chrome, don't know why.
- (2020-04-03) TOPSONG 2020: I would like to write for chrome best possible way to download this extension very easy to use .Thanks http://watchwrestle.com/
- (2020-03-28) Travis Smith: My writing
- (2020-03-28) Y W: I like it...comparing with others...it is more useful....but sometimes it can't work smoothly...anyway...I will use it for my English learning...and thank you for your intelligence...
- (2020-03-26) Dr. priyanka sinha: cool
- (2020-03-26) V1vid Ghostly: Man, I HATE IT! whenever i am doing something like homework or something the read and write thing brings me to their page randomly. and sometimes it annoys me. and it just happened AGAIN!
- (2020-03-18) Lucas Crook: on my chromebook it works fine .
- (2020-03-16) Grayden McAlister: Does not work well would not use again.
- (2020-03-13) Andrew Ikhelson: I hate this extension! I worked a day too much to get it FINALLY working! I wrote a paragraph before on a website and tested it on that, straight away it it deletes half of my words! But I was able to recover them through the ctrl+z command. No worries! This extension works perfectly fine on my school Chromebook!
- (2020-03-06) XAgent-Mj: The extension didn't want to open
- (2020-03-01) Prachi Srivastava: can't make it read even after granting all the permissions it just highlights the selected words in yellow and does absolutely nothing other than that
- (2020-02-28) Ryan Mitchell: This is help now ima go eat kelp
- (2020-02-10) Felipa Mandapat: it is not even coming at google docs!
- (2020-02-04) Justinxse: cool extensions, i really need help with my spelling.
- (2020-01-17) dripper sellout streamer than drip: it doesent work sometimes witch is hella stupid
- (2020-01-14) xiong mao ._.: lmao ummmmm who ever made these things . for cbe should let us delete it like choi oi
- (2020-01-10) Magicpants 04: IT SO BAD IT DOES NOT WORK DO NOT ADD IT AND IT WOULDN'T LET ME PLAY FOETNITE
- (2019-12-18) Simone Bernardi: can not get it working after installing read& wright
- (2019-12-17) jason ezard: Had a problem with pages not loading because of this app fixed it by setting the app to only work when i click the extension. i had it set for all sites that was the problem, now no problems, i suggest if people are having page loading problems set it to only when it click this extension :)
- (2017-09-20, v:18.104.22.168) Matthew Callan: Premium For Teachers
I filled out the form but my read write did not update to premium
- (2017-09-19, v:22.214.171.124) grate
its preety good
- (2017-09-18, v:126.96.36.199) Scott Medve: Kurzweil
I would like to open a Kurzweil document with read and write. Is this possible?
- (2017-09-18, v:188.8.131.52) Carol Fancher: reading speed
The speed is too fast - how do I change it to a slower pace?
- (2017-09-17, v:184.108.40.206) highlighting
doesn't let me high light
- (2017-09-15, v:220.127.116.11) highlight toolbar
Only the play, pause and stop button are highlighted and we are unable to use any of the other functions in the toolbar. How do we get the highlighters to work?
- (2017-09-15, v:18.104.22.168) Jeffrey Menzer: Saved PDFs with RW highlights
For the last several years, I have been using RW google to highlight, write over, or push pin comments on performance evaluation documents. I would mark up a PDF version of the document and could save it, share it and print at evaluation time. Recently, I attempted to open those previously saved documents with RW highlights...but the highlights, notes and push pin comments no longer show. Can you help me get back to to the originally saved documents?
- (2017-09-14, v:22.214.171.124) Deborah Jung: Integration with Google Classroom using Discovery Ed content and HP Chromebooks
Students cannot open the Discovery Ed article in their Google Classroom and use Read & Write to highlight and annotate.
- (2017-09-13, v:126.96.36.199) Read&Write for Google Chrome
I didn't add this and want to delete it.
- (2017-09-13, v:188.8.131.52) teacher needing read write
Hello, I have already completed the 30 day trial and want read write for educators. Can you tell me how to add it on?