Boost reading and writing confidence across all types of content and devices, in class, at work, and at home!
Wonderfully intuitive and easy-to-use, Read&Write for Google Chrome™ provides personalized support to make documents, web pages and common file types in Google Drive (including: Google Docs, PDF & ePub) more accessible. It’s designed to help everyone engage with digital content in a way that suits his/her abilities and learning styles. Read&Write offers a range of powerful support tools to help you gain confidence with reading, writing, studying and research, including: • Text-to-speech to hear words, passages, or whole documents read aloud with easy-to-follow dual color highlighting • Text and picture dictionaries to see the meaning of words explained • With speech-to-text, dictate words to assist with writing, proofreading & studying • Word prediction offers suggestions for the current or next word as you type • Collect highlights from text in documents or the web for summarizing and research • Create and listen to voice notes directly inside of Google Docs • Simplify and summarize text on web pages to remove ads and other copy that can be distracting Install Read&Write for Google Chrome to access ALL of these features FREE for 30 days! Teachers can get a FREE premium subscription to Read&Write for Google Chrome. To register and activate your subscription, go to texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-write/free-for-teachers/ after installing the Read&Write for Google Chrome trial. Get more information on Read&Write for Google Chrome™ features, licensing, and pricing at texthelp.com/en-gb/products/read-write/premium-features/
- (2020-09-10) dud: HOW TO GET IT TO EVEN WORK ITS TRASH
- (2020-09-10) Cristina Hernandez: Excelente
- (2020-09-04) Amber Mendoza: so trash
- (2020-09-03) Jaden Short: i love popeyes
- (2020-09-02) Rodrigo Enciso: Completely necessary to remove barriers for students with learning disabilities.
- (2020-08-25) Isabella H: it stops me from playing fortnite
- (2020-08-20) Manon Ouary: Encore un qui profite des handicaps c'est du foutage de gueule $145 !!!? " Single users can buy direct from our online store above for $145 (plus taxes in Canada).." Il faut rémunéré le travail mais là c'est démesuré pour un individuel. - pour ce prix il aurai au moins pu mettre un correcteur grammaticale et orthographique - et mettre en français leurs site. MORE EXTENSION BUT SAME FOR FREE : Text to speech : ReadSpeaker Textaid Traduction : Google traduction extension Dictionnaire : Google dictionnary Highligner : Web & PDF Highlighter - LINER Google seek : left clic > seek on google and let's continue to seek
- (2020-08-19) Adele Leccia: Ben fatto per BES
- (2020-08-18) Piero Del Bene: fantastico!
- (2020-08-14) Berenice Castro: Excelente!!
- (2020-07-30) Blu Monkey: Hello I suffer from dyslexia , started using this inthe start of my bachelor of social science psychology aat western sydney university , now I am doing a Masters of Researchof social science , This program has help me in my study very much and I am planning to go on to do my PHD and will be still using Read&Write for Google Chrome , is a great progarm is great , and I want to thank you Google Chrome, because without it ,I wouldn't make it this far .
- (2020-07-26) tea oppar: it's okay....i guess
- (2020-07-26) Marvin Ivan Mejia Avila: cool
- (2020-07-20) Mario Alexander: bbuena
- (2020-07-10) Polina M: I tried it and it is use less without premium you can't do anything except 4 things !
- (2020-07-10) Pablo Pérez: Excelente recurso educativo y didáctico
- (2020-07-01) Dr.Zainab Mohammed Alwan: how upgraded texthelp redear
- (2020-06-30) Luis Darío Quintero López: Había instalado el EquatIO y estoy probándolo. Me suscribí por ser docente; es definitivamente la solución a todas nuestras necesidades de trabajo virtual para las matemáticas, en especial porque además de escribir cualquier tipo de ecuación, puedo solicitar a los estudiantes interactuar con el programa para evaluarlos en tiempo real. Acabo de instalar también Read&Write, sé que será un complemento ideal, en especial porque me ahorraré tiempo digitando información que puedo simplemente dictar.
- (2020-06-26) Manjeet Kumar: This is simplifying our life and as a teacher its grooming us to the highest point.
- (2020-06-26) Ricardo Perez Ortega: Muy buena app.
- (2020-06-26) Ricardo Ortega: Excelente herramienta, y con la pandemia es gratis para profesores.
- (2020-06-26) The World's Top: wooow... Thank you so much! good luck!
- (2020-06-25) Roberto Di Lella: ottimo
- (2020-04-14) Reanna Gilharry: i installed it then clicked on it and nothing happened :( 👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎👎
- (2020-04-09) Alessandra Sauro: Strumento molto utile per supportare gli studenti con bisogni educativi speciali.
- (2017-09-20, v:188.8.131.52) Matthew Callan: Premium For Teachers
I filled out the form but my read write did not update to premium
- (2017-09-19, v:184.108.40.206) grate
its preety good
- (2017-09-18, v:220.127.116.11) Scott Medve: Kurzweil
I would like to open a Kurzweil document with read and write. Is this possible?
- (2017-09-18, v:18.104.22.168) Carol Fancher: reading speed
The speed is too fast - how do I change it to a slower pace?
- (2017-09-17, v:22.214.171.124) highlighting
doesn't let me high light
- (2017-09-15, v:126.96.36.199) highlight toolbar
Only the play, pause and stop button are highlighted and we are unable to use any of the other functions in the toolbar. How do we get the highlighters to work?
- (2017-09-15, v:188.8.131.52) Jeffrey Menzer: Saved PDFs with RW highlights
For the last several years, I have been using RW google to highlight, write over, or push pin comments on performance evaluation documents. I would mark up a PDF version of the document and could save it, share it and print at evaluation time. Recently, I attempted to open those previously saved documents with RW highlights...but the highlights, notes and push pin comments no longer show. Can you help me get back to to the originally saved documents?
- (2017-09-14, v:184.108.40.206) Deborah Jung: Integration with Google Classroom using Discovery Ed content and HP Chromebooks
Students cannot open the Discovery Ed article in their Google Classroom and use Read & Write to highlight and annotate.
- (2017-09-13, v:220.127.116.11) Read&Write for Google Chrome
I didn't add this and want to delete it.
- (2017-09-13, v:18.104.22.168) teacher needing read write
Hello, I have already completed the 30 day trial and want read write for educators. Can you tell me how to add it on?