Displays an icon if there is a Twitter website tag on a given page
The Twitter Pixel Helper is a Chrome extension to help advertisers verify their Twitter website tag implementation. The Twitter Pixel Helper looks for website tag fires in the background and provides realtime feedback on the implementation, with information such as which website tags were fired and possible implementation mistakes. The number on the extension icon indicates the number of website tag fires. When clicked, a panel expands to show details on the website tags found, as well as any implementation warnings.
- (2017-12-26) Eazl: Totally not functional. Ghostery confirmed that the Twitter pixel was firing and this Helper was unable to verify that the code was installed. At this point, totally worthless for us.
- (2017-08-29) Michele Eichstetter: Doesn't work at all. Tried it at wordpress.com, sporx.com and gearbest.com. All of these sites have a Twitter pixel, but none of them are shown from the extension
- (2017-07-21) Marc M.: It works...
- (2017-05-03) Davor Bošnjaković: ma super samo pilaju za riknut
- (2016-11-29) عبدالله بدر: انا عبدالله وانا احب ذالك