Makes JSON easy to read. Open source.
Makes JSON easy to read. Open source. A fork of the original (no-longer updated) extension by Callum Locke. FEATURES • JSON & JSONP support • Syntax highlighting with 36 light and dark themes • Collapsible trees, with indent guides • Line numbers • Clickable URLs • Toggle between raw and parsed JSON • Works on any valid JSON page – URL doesn't matter • Works on local files too (if you enable this in chrome://extensions) • You can inspect the JSON by typing "json" in the console (Note: this extension might clash with other JSON highlighters/beautifiers, like ‘JSONView’, ‘Pretty JSON’ or ‘Sight’ – disable those before trying this.) PRO TIP Hold down Ctrl (or Cmd on Mac) while collapsing a tree if you want to collapse all its siblings too. PRIVACY No tracking, no advertising, and nothing else nefarious. SOURCE CODE github.com/nikrolls/json-formatter BUGS/SUGGESTIONS github.com/nikrolls/json-formatter/issues QUESTIONS twitter.com/nikrolls
- (2022-09-15) Владислав: This extension is the first out of seven (!) that could show both formatted and raw data on one page. Are my requirements too high? xD Thank you!
- (2022-04-28) تيرا اونلاين TeraOnline: Absolutely it's great extenstion
- (2022-01-05) astc w: nice
- (2021-12-23) 우우: 언젠가 부터 작동을 안하네요
- (2021-11-11) Sekaijin世界人: If we could add some "Content-Type". It would be perfect with patterns. Like "application/.* json;. *" to match "application/my-app+json;charset=utf-8"
- (2021-09-03) Jordan Flores: Funciona muy bien, me gustó que tiene suficientes temas en modo claro y oscuro. Cumple su función.
- (2021-08-02) jesus salcido: sirve :D me gustó mucho, justo lo que necesitaba, además de los temas.
- (2020-11-19) Mr.&Mrs. Witowski: It does nothing for me. I'm attempting to open a local json file and it just opens in raw text, just as it would in notepad or wordpad.
- (2020-03-16) Ashley J. Lawson: Awesome, because themes. End of.
- (2020-01-07) Deepak Mahendrakar: Perfect, I needed one that does the job on demand.
- (2019-12-16) Michal Saloň: Works well, but needs option to change shortcuts, because every time i switch desktop (CTRL + WIN + L/R Arrow) it toggles the display between raw and parsed, which is quite annoying.
- (2019-06-06) Benjamin Peng (Ben): This one works on more JSON pages from what I can see than others in Chrome Store.
- (2019-06-02) Felix Penrose: Works perfectly
- (2019-05-27) Marcus Mangelsdorf: Perfect fork of the now unmaintained original JSON Formatter by Callum Locke! It offers the same feature set + added themes and bug fixes. And it's being actively developed on GitHub 👌
- (2019-03-13) Edgar “etxu00” Bañuelos: Funciona a la perfección
- (2018-12-04) Daan Haitsma: Doesn't work anymore after last update
- (2018-11-07) Samuel Crisostomo: Das que eu testei, essa é a melhor, além de formatar o json, ele te da opção de tema, isso facilita a leitura. Recomendo!
- (2018-09-28) Said Bakr: It is a great tool no doubt. Themes make it fancy and eyes candy. However, copying and then pasting the output losses the indentation, so, introducing any feature that allows keeping tabs, indents, with copied output will make it 100% perfect.
- (2018-08-25) Medy Wikipedi: Great
- (2018-08-05) Ser Gomz: good, like
- (2018-07-13) 火狐狸: 非常好用的扩展程序，非常感谢作者！用起来非常方便！
- (2018-06-05) Brendon Ballantyne: It just works.
- (2018-04-27) Therese Villemure: Great and Useful !
- (2018-04-17) Alvaro Ivan Vasquez Tovar: no sirve
- (2018-03-19) Tried a couple others which just didn't work. This did and does exactly what it needs to. Thanks
- (2018-02-08) Alexej Romanov: Doesn't work
- (2017-12-15) Muhammad Reza: awesome ...
- (2017-09-20) Great product, awesome that I can change the color of the screen. Keep up the good work!
- (2017-08-29) Muhammad Ashfaq: best
- (2017-08-01) Jake Bathman: A fork of another extension by the same name, and this one works better for some pages that return JSON but weren't being rendered as JSON (probably not sending the header). That, plus theme (and DARK MODE themes!) support makes this replace two other JSON formatting extensions that I was using.
- (2017-06-30) Just a link to github. Wasted MY time.
- (2017-05-30) Amitabha Biswas: ITs full filled my requirements..
- (2017-05-24) Rony Debnath: Love this color Mod. Please keep it updated always.
- (2021-09-28, v:0.10.0) Rona Remoga: Can't add the extension
Why is that when I'm downloading the json formatter there will be a pop-up said that an Error has occured? What should I do then?
- (2020-05-19, v:0.10.0) Liam Veary: How to use?
How do I use this? Please can you help me.
- (2020-01-06, v:0.10.0) Prasanna Kumar: file with JSON extension did not open in json formt
I am having a file with extension json. When I open the file in chrome, it does not format.
- (2018-09-28, v:0.10.0) Said Bakr: Copy formatted output with tabs
The output and themes are great! However, it will be perfect if there is any way that allows copying the output with tabs to allow pasting it in any other context formatted.