php dev tools integrated to your browser
Clockwork gives you an insight into your PHP application runtime, including request data, application log, database queries, cache usage, execution visualisation and much more. Clockwork uses a server-side component, that gathers all the data and easily integrates with any PHP project, including out-of-the-box support for major frameworks. Read the full installation guide on the Clockwork website - https://underground.works/clockwork/installation#content Learn more about privacy when using Clockwork extensions - https://underground.works/clockwork/privacy#content
- (2019-11-21) Ілля Савчук: Nice
- (2019-10-21) Евгений С: Nnnnnnnnice !
- (2019-02-13) ojbk
- (2018-11-30) Fantastic! Much less intrusive than Debugbar and an excellent companion to Telescope. I love having access to PHP debug info in devtools.
- (2018-11-07) Eduard Tofan: The best
- (2018-03-07) Takis Antonopoulos: Light years better from Laravel Debugbar!!! Love It!!!
- (2017-11-28) 李翊賓: Great!!!
- (2017-05-19) Alexandru Chitoragă: Thanks! Good extension for Chrome!
- (2017-03-06) M Amir Shahzad: love to use it
- (2016-11-12) Yanbin Zheng: nice for me
- (2016-10-21) Eric Chiu: awesome
- (2016-08-22) Jingnag Hu: great~
- (2016-05-11) Robbo: I never rate things on here. But finally we have a matured PHP debugging tool.
- (2016-05-05) Link X: 太好用了！充分利用了 Chrome 的控制台，而不用像 Debugbar 那样在页面插入额外的 HTML！
- (2016-04-09) jason kinney: Amazing! Use it daily
- (2016-03-17) Abhimanyu Sharma: Lovely extension :)
- (2016-01-26) Chuang Wang: very nice! i userd php5.6
- (2015-04-22) Ken Mulford: Using this with Laravel 5, massively helpful tool in understanding how Eloquent translates into SQL queries (both quantity and efficiency).
- (2015-04-02) Ethan Zhang: Great extension for development
- (2014-12-12) Federico Soria: Infaltable para desarrollar con Laravel
- (2014-09-02) Nilotpal Barpujari: Made my life a lot easier. Great and a must have extension.
- (2014-03-30) simon norton: Just for the SQL statements alone this is awesome.
- (2014-03-27) Peter Fox: Great little extension for working with Laravel
- (2014-02-19) David O: Very useful for debugging. Excellent. (Also using it with Laravel 4.1).
- (2014-01-20) Kreshnik Hasanaj: Great extension, really a great help!
- (2016-01-12, v:1.5) Postman integration
Hi! As other guys already told you, I think you could work a little bit more on your clockwork integration. Clockwork tab is empty... When I open requester.html from the extensions tool for my Postman.
- (2015-10-07, v:1.5) Clockwork is not displaying anything
Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit) Working previously - for some reason it is showing blank.
- (2015-08-16, v:1.5) Petros Diveris: I don't seem to be getting anything in the console
Hi, Using L5, have added the provider and alias (with the ::class bit at the end) as well as a reference in the middleware array in Kernel.php. I can call functions such as Clockwork::info('Message text.'); using the facade, but I get nothing in Chrome's console (have installed the extension for Clockwork). I can see the Path/Method etc columns but nothing appears in there?!
- (2014-12-29, v:1.4.3) Артем Колесник: Ajax requests as RESTfull Laravel API
My web app made with Laravel + AngularJS. Whis work in Laravel on Route::resource() and on AngularJS resource too. Local env. and debug enabled. Tab clockwork is empty on any request to laravel api... I see X-Clockwork-* params in headers. What could be the problem? Thank you very much.
- (2014-11-07, v:1.4.3) Omar Makled: where's database tab !!
I'm using chrome Version 38.0.2125 where's database tab !!