php dev tools integrated to your browser
Clockwork is a development tool for PHP available right in your browser. Clockwork gives you an insight into your application runtime - including request data, performance metrics, log entries, database queries, cache queries, redis commands, dispatched events, queued jobs, rendered views and more - for HTTP requests, commands, queue jobs and tests. Install the Clockwork server-side component via Composer to collect all the metrics. Includes a first-class Laravel and Lumen support, easy integration with vanilla or custom apps and limited support for Symfony and Slim framework. Read the full installation guide on the Clockwork website - https://underground.works/clockwork/#documentation Learn more about privacy when using Clockwork extensions - https://underground.works/clockwork/#docs-privacy
- (2020-03-14) 90 دقيقة: This is seriously the best tool for debugging PHP apps, I still can't understand why anyone would still use Debugbar...
- (2019-11-21) Ілля Савчук: Nice
- (2019-10-21) Евгений С: Nnnnnnnnice !
- (2019-02-13) ojbk
- (2018-11-30) Fantastic! Much less intrusive than Debugbar and an excellent companion to Telescope. I love having access to PHP debug info in devtools.
- (2018-11-07) Eduard Tofan: The best
- (2018-03-07) Takis Antonopoulos: Light years better from Laravel Debugbar!!! Love It!!!
- (2017-11-28) 李翊賓: Great!!!
- (2017-05-19) Alexandru Chitoragă: Thanks! Good extension for Chrome!
- (2017-03-06) M Amir Shahzad: love to use it
- (2016-11-12) Yanbin Zheng: nice for me
- (2016-10-21) Eric Chiu: awesome
- (2016-08-22) Jingnag Hu: great~
- (2016-05-11) Robbo: I never rate things on here. But finally we have a matured PHP debugging tool.
- (2016-05-05) Link X: 太好用了！充分利用了 Chrome 的控制台，而不用像 Debugbar 那样在页面插入额外的 HTML！
- (2016-04-09) jason kinney: Amazing! Use it daily
- (2016-03-17) Abhimanyu Sharma: Lovely extension :)
- (2016-01-26) Chuang Wang: very nice! i userd php5.6
- (2015-04-22) Ken Mulford: Using this with Laravel 5, massively helpful tool in understanding how Eloquent translates into SQL queries (both quantity and efficiency).
- (2015-04-02) Ethan Zhang: Great extension for development
- (2014-12-12) Federico Soria: Infaltable para desarrollar con Laravel
- (2014-09-02) Nilotpal Barpujari: Made my life a lot easier. Great and a must have extension.
- (2014-03-30) simon norton: Just for the SQL statements alone this is awesome.
- (2014-03-27) Peter Fox: Great little extension for working with Laravel
- (2014-02-19) David O: Very useful for debugging. Excellent. (Also using it with Laravel 4.1).
- (2016-01-12, v:1.5) Postman integration
Hi! As other guys already told you, I think you could work a little bit more on your clockwork integration. Clockwork tab is empty... When I open requester.html from the extensions tool for my Postman.
- (2015-10-07, v:1.5) Clockwork is not displaying anything
Version 45.0.2454.101 (64-bit) Working previously - for some reason it is showing blank.
- (2015-08-16, v:1.5) Petros Diveris: I don't seem to be getting anything in the console
Hi, Using L5, have added the provider and alias (with the ::class bit at the end) as well as a reference in the middleware array in Kernel.php. I can call functions such as Clockwork::info('Message text.'); using the facade, but I get nothing in Chrome's console (have installed the extension for Clockwork). I can see the Path/Method etc columns but nothing appears in there?!
- (2014-12-29, v:1.4.3) Артем Колесник: Ajax requests as RESTfull Laravel API
My web app made with Laravel + AngularJS. Whis work in Laravel on Route::resource() and on AngularJS resource too. Local env. and debug enabled. Tab clockwork is empty on any request to laravel api... I see X-Clockwork-* params in headers. What could be the problem? Thank you very much.
- (2014-11-07, v:1.4.3) Omar Makled: where's database tab !!
I'm using chrome Version 38.0.2125 where's database tab !!