- (2019-10-13) Liam Fitzgerald: Super fast, and better than alternatives I've tried that constantly crash.
- (2019-10-09) Ana Kravitz: I use this every day!
- (2019-07-28) Jonah Snider: Helped me find out what was wrong with my site, but didn't provide built-in resources to help fix it.
- (2019-07-02) Jamie Goodwin: It's a really nice way of browsing GA hits. So much cleaner than the official GA plugin. However, it's not maintained (most recent commit 2 years ago) and it doesn't actually pick up every hit. I've noticed sometimes I'll click something, the plugin won't show it, but I'll see the event in the network inspector and in GA so I know it fired. It's a shame because this plugin is really nicely designed but without knowing it's picking up every hit, it's almost useless.
- (2019-02-06) Awesome stuff. Couldn't do my job without it. Or I could, but would not want to.
- (2018-10-08) Ferran Buireu: Funciona muy bien. Estéticamente no es gran cosa pero funciona muy bien y reconoce el trackeo.
- (2018-08-11) Terrance Callins: ITS VERY GREAT THANKS
- (2018-05-31) Tala Sabi-aish: doesnt work unfortunately
- (2018-05-06) Badar Ruden: membantu
- (2018-03-07) Malcolm Li: Not work on chrome 61.0.3163.100
- (2018-01-18) Afroz Siddiqui: Not very helpful. Little bit confusing data it reflect.
- (2018-01-14) Michael Erkens: It doesn't work, nothing gets in the console, however GA is working correctly on my site.
- (2018-01-10) Furman Roth: Doesn't work half the time
- (2017-12-31) Duy Phạm: ok
- (2017-12-22) Jefry Lasik: SeDaNg DiPeRtImBaNgKaN :D
- (2017-11-06) Oscar Dominguez: Not working
- (2017-10-18) Halyson Brito: Ajuda muito!
- (2017-10-05) 真ちゃん: so so
- (2017-10-03) Kitsuphat Kaewsakul: good
- (2017-09-18) Jan Straka: not working
- (2017-08-25) Filip Larsson: It loads analytics_debug.js instead of analytics.js on any website you visit (and when you have turned the GA Debug to ON). Which means that you can analyze how Google Analytics is implemented without having access to the code on the server. I have used it for many years and it has saved me tons of time. If you are a developer or somehow working with Google Analytics, this plugin is a must for you! But remember to to turn it OFF when you don't need it, since it slows down the loading of the websites you visit (not much, so you won't probably notice it...) I can see from recent reviews that some had trouble to get it to work. Try restarting the browser and turn GA Debug ON and OFF a couple of times and it will work.
- (2017-08-17) rhundolf reyes: i think it' great
- (2017-08-08) Rajan Raj: Doesn't work
- (2017-07-17) Richard Barraclough: Doesn't work.
- (2017-05-29) Lucas Bustamante: It does what it promises. It just lacks some options to show less info, like "Show events only" or something like that, to help debugging events...
- (2020-01-12, v:2.8) Nigel YING: how do you use it?
how do you use it?
- (2020-01-05, v:2.8) fresh life: طريقه ربط
الربط بين Analytics وSearch Console info هل أنت غير متأكد من عثور المستخدمين على موقعك على الويب في بحث Google؟ اربط حسابًا في Search Console بمواقع Analytics ضمن الحساب "fresh life" لكي تتمكن من فهم عدد الزيارات الواردة من نتائج البحث وإجراء تحسينات تساعد Google على تمثيل موقعك بصورة أفضل.
- (2019-09-03, v:2.8) jammalamadugu rangan: Google Analytics Dashboard stats and Jetpack (Plugin) stats differ)
For the last 4 days I find Google Analytics shows 0 traffic to my site. Jetpack shows some traffic Should I take the difference is normal? Or is it due to some other factors?
- (2019-08-21, v:2.8) Tanya Powell: Debugger doesn't pick up every payload on Pre-Production and Production environments
Recently the debugger has stopped picking up certain payloads sent to our GA account and successfully received by them. The events are definitely being sent and we have seen the data in our GA account, so we are confidently that everything is working our end, it's just the debugger...not being able to debug. This only occurs on our pre-prod and prod environments, using the debugger on our dev environment works as expected. Help?
- (2019-06-24, v:2.7) Carol Schochenmaier: For the last few days ads pop up before I can even work. How can I get them to stop permanently?
I can't find the link to get rid of these ads.
- (2019-06-13, v:2.7) Second Wave: Source Medium
We used to be able to clearly see Source and Medium with the tool with ga.js, but in universal.js this is not easy to find. What should we be looking for in the output to identify this
- (2019-06-07, v:2.7) Атанас Ценков: Can you assist fixing an issue
I have a very low Bounce rate for a month. Cannot identify the problem. Using your debugger i see two GA texts, but do not know how to fix. Can you help me. The site is www.barn51.com
- (2019-04-22, v:2.7) Cristian Ciuberea: Doesnt work
Hello, I cant see any data related to google analytics in https://tikaboo.ro/ CAn you check and help me fix it? Thank you
- (2019-04-11, v:2.7) Yangshuo Omeida Chinese Academy: Multiple GA Tags
I'm trying to resolve why my website traffic bounce rate is at 2%. I'd like to check to see if the GA tag has been implemented twice on the website. When I use tag assistant, it shows both a Global site tag, as well as a Google Analytics tag. Does this mean two GA tags are implemented and I need to remove one?
- (2018-11-21, v:2.7) can Extension always on when page is redirected in new page ?
Right now we are able to track analytics only after we start recording network calls. Say suppose In a web page there is a link which on click will open the link in a new tab where the extension recording is not ON and i will not be able to record analytics calls. Is there a way i can switch ON the recording all the time no matter how much ever tabs i open ? I am expecting once the browser is active/opened, the extension should automatically start recording in respective tabs. If this feature is not there, can you please take it as an improvement/suggestion and make this feature available ?
- (2018-10-11, v:2.7) Alex GALAS: pixel facebook
Je suis perdu dans l'installation de mon pixel. je ne sais pas s'il est bien installer . Peut être que j'ai des conflits
- (2018-10-03, v:2.7) Cristobal Dabed: Filter by TrackingId
Is it possible to add a filter for the extension to only show requests for a given trackingId, we have several systems in our house. That have different trackingId ids, and when we debug via the debugger it can become a bit cumbersome to look over all the tracking id that gets in the console output. Or is there a repository url for the extension, and ev. try to add a PR to the existing extension? Thanks in advance.