One click slide-show from any page with image links including: Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia, etc and a sweet save all feature!
TWO clicks slideshow from most pages with image links including: Instagram, Twitter, Wikipedia, etc! Note: Images less than 300px wide are ignored. Future versions will have an option to define site specific limits. Shortcuts ======= CTRL/CMD + SPACE BAR => Basic Mode ALT + SPACEBAR => Deep Mode TO SAVE ALL IMAGES: 1. Run the slideshow and let it complete. Then hit CTRL+S to save with Images. BUGS ====== If you come across a site which does not work with our parser, do submit a ticket with the exact url and we will add support for it. History ======= I built this because there don't seem to be any good slider extensions that allow you to view image galleries. There was iSlide but that was abandoned by the developers a few years back. If you've used iSlide, this works in a similar fashion. Usage ======= There are two modes of image extraction - Basic and Deep. Basic mode extracts images from the current page and deep mode extracts images from the current url, and follows all links to extract any images from those pages as well. License ======= Copyright (c) 2018 AxiKey Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- (2020-01-11) zzzgoo google: the shortcut is not customerisable...
- (2019-12-05) Phillip Temple: Its great! I have a hand a couple of uses. I have made a couple of sideshow that are about 300 image large. After a while the images stop working and one image is laid of the other and that stack keeps playing until the end of the slideshow. Not sure if this is my computer our the extension. Any thoughts?
- (2019-11-05) Sir Soaponrope: This is an amazing alternative. I like how it parses for images and finds the high quality version of thumbnails. My only gripe is that some images don't get loaded. Say a website has 100 images. the slideshow may load 12 of those images, sometimes 51, sometimes 100, Its not consistent. Also there is no image counter, so its hard to tell what image you're on if you're using it. I think theres a lot of work to be done, but its the best out there i could find, and i look forward to its potential in the future.
- (2019-09-06) rmccurdyDOTcom rmccurdyDOTcom: Works great on google images!
- (2019-07-23) Ata Uslu: Perfect
- (2018-10-28) The Dark Smurf: Well, I guess it does the job. But I would much prefer if you could set a minimum image size so you can filter out thumbnails, buttons and such stuff.
- (2018-08-09) Beloved Bibimbab: Great I was surprised.
- (2018-04-20) Joseph Seidman: The extension works pretty much as I expected it to. Only a few hiccups here and there. I would like for there to be a way to save the speed setting of the slide show for all following slide shows, so that each time I open a new one i don't have to change it. Great job though!
- (2018-01-06) GS P: Great. It works for Ctrl+spacebar, but not for Alt+spacebar.(I may not have tested properly) Good job. Excelent replacement for iSlide. Thanks
- (2017-12-28) Max Satory: Круть! Давно искал. Пускаю на 2м мониторе для вдохновения. Вот бы еще можно было выставлять скорость показа слайдов.
- (2017-11-13) Little Birdy: Doesn't work well on Google Image results. I only get 0-4 results shown. Shame, the UI looks very nice, though an image counter at the bottom would be nice to keep track of the nr. of images viewed (if it ever gets to a larger amount).
- (2019-12-10, v:1.1.1) Phillip Temple: Slideshow issue.
Its great! I have a hand a couple of uses. I have made a couple of sideshow that are about 300 image large. After a while the images stop working and one image is laid of the other and that stack keeps playing until the end of the slideshow. Not sure if this is my computer our the extension. Any thoughts?
- (2019-07-28, v:1.1.1) Salt Chaos: Newgrounds
Are you still working on this ? Can you add support for Newgrounds site ? A link like this one : Are you still working on this ? Can you add support for Newgrounds site ? A link like this one : https://www.newgrounds.com/art/browse?interval=week&sort=date&genre=0&artist-type=approved&suitabilities=a The deep model should suit, but only shows the image used for background each time. I guess you need to modify for this site specifically. Thaaanks The deep model should suit, but only shows the image used for background each time. I guess you need to modify for this site specifically. Thaaanks
- (2018-06-25, v:1.1.0) Adam Earle: Fll screen mode
a full screen mode would be awesome
- (2018-06-25, v:1.1.0) Adam Earle: Time
It woudl be great if you could just type in the time you needed
- (2018-06-12, v:1.1.0) New update released!
Just released F* Awesome! v1.1 which addresses most of the issues with the transitions. Do test it out and comment here if you are still having problems. Thank you for your support and all the best! Cheers.
- (2018-05-16, v:1.0.4) Timing Adjust
When adjusting the timer allow the slide show to continue without having to hit play again. Otherwise excellent add on.
- (2018-03-14, v:1.0.4) Pau Valiente: No transition
It would be great if you could add an option to remove the slide transition and change the images by fade or without transition. 👍🏼
- (2018-02-21, v:1.0.4) Rodney Barbati: slow sliding
Your current implementation is superior at extraction than just about every plugin I've ever seen. However, your image display is flawed by the sliding. The sliding is displayed longer than the images are displayed. Allow the user to configure slide time or turn it off entirely. Do this, and you will have the top slideshow player in the world!
- (2017-12-28, v:1.0.3) Max Satory: время показа слайда
Есть в планах сделать такую настройку?
- (2017-12-25, v:1.0.3) Ghost Rider: TIMER!!!
It's a great extension, but there's no timer! Some sort of timer is essential, so....looks like this is a no go for me until something changes.
- (2017-12-03, v:1.0.3) Slideshow timer
How about adding an option, in seconds, for the delay in the slideshow timer?