Tweet whatever you are viewing (text, images, links etc) with a right-click!
LiveTweeting your favorite show? No need to pause! Reading a fascinating article? No need to leave the page! ClickTweet is a simple extension which allows Twitter users to simply right-click the content they want to tweet (be it a page, image, link or highlighted text) and tweet directly. Here's the catch: You don't even need to manually open Twitter to post! Simply tweet what you want without having to leave what you are currently working on. Ever wanted to share text, the link to a page, image or hyperlink and had to: * Copy content * Open Twitter * Click the "New Tweet" button * Then post the tweet, before going back to what you were viewing? Sounds like such a hassle, doesn't it? Here's where we come in. ClickTweet's procedure is really simple: * Right-click content to be tweeted * Select ClickTweet * Tweet the content Simple as it ought to be, right? DISCLAIMER: For security reasons, ClickTweet does not ask or store your passwords (so no worries).
- (2020-01-30) Shef Sam: Seems to do what I want (tweet highlighted web text) but is stuck in the past with allowing only 140 characters.
- (2019-03-05) It works, but I would like to see them implement the ability to "look up" Twitter handles when you type "@" in the tweet from a shared page.
- (2017-09-01) NW Social: so far so good
- (2016-07-18) Andy Wei: Pretty convenient even though the image sharing could be better
- (2015-09-18) Jen Forrest: Came across it and decided to try it out. Simple, yet elegant!