This extension will test structured data on a webpage
Marking up your page for better SEO listings? This extension will check structured data / rich snippets on a webpage regardless of whether it is online, on an intranet or behind a passworded page. You can test microdata, Schema, RDFa and JSON-LD are valid. Also, view your structured data within Google structured data testing tool. New in November 2016: We've just added the function to export data to the clipboard! New in December 2016: We're highlighting errors and warnings in red and orange respectively. New in March 2017: Fixed bugs related to Micro data JSON format changes in the Google Structured Data Testing Tool.
- (2020-02-16) Uppuluri Sairam: Yes Its helpful tool
- (2020-02-14) Andrew K: Removing one star because it doesn't seem to show embedded items, only top level.
- (2020-02-13) David Maina: Exceptionally awesome tool for testing Structured Data for a website such as https://mykibanda.co.ke/
- (2020-01-30) Wilco Zuidema: Very helpfull tool!
- (2020-01-24) Martin Larsson: Work perfect!
- (2020-01-24) Shaq Esparon: Very useful when trying to find issues with data snippets
- (2020-01-16) Akhilesh Chourey: Awesome extension and very easy to use and helpful
- (2020-01-15) Simon Cooper: I use it in all my SEO work. It's quick and helpfull.
- (2020-01-13) Eric Sod: Just added it. Looks good so far. Not necessarily what you need when you're developing the schema json, but seems very helpful for checking.
- (2020-01-04) Planerium: Very nice! Clear, simple. Love it! Thanks
- (2020-01-03) Abdallah Amien: Great tool, easy and accurate
- (2019-12-28) Saeid Salmani: Awesome Extension. Every seo manager has to have it installed
- (2019-12-18) Jesse Bond: The automatic caching is super annoying during development. It's hard to tell if what is showing is actually what's on the page.
- (2019-12-09) The Computer Repair Guru: Great tool for checking your structured data within any page of my website <a href=https://www.thecomputerrepairguru.com”>The Computer Repair Guru</a>
- (2019-12-05) Mohammed Sohail Momin: Loved it! Great help
- (2019-12-04) Mattias Ghodsian: Useful and amazing tool to have
- (2019-11-21) Shawn Huber: Fantastic plugin to quickly validate markup - love that it works in dev environment too.
- (2019-11-20) Александр Сергеевич: So helpful and soooooooo slooooooow)
- (2019-10-29) Станислав Пермяков: Almoust perfect. The only thing it lacks is a link to schema.org page corresponding error (like eslint usually does). Or at least make its error messages more human friendly (like google tool).
- (2019-10-16) Jeremy Bowling: Super easy to use and a huge time saver.
- (2019-10-14) Mohammad Ebrahimi Aval: so nice
- (2019-10-06) vinyas mn: Great tool, really useful for me
- (2019-09-16) Tracey Munn: I have consistently used this extension to check my clients and their competitors structured data. It is incredibly simple to use and a valuable tool for SEO.
- (2019-08-31) hassan ragabi: very good,Easy to use.
- (2019-08-05) John Pavlidis: excellent
- (2020-02-03, v:2.7) Vineet More: Structured Data not being displayed on Google Tool but displayed on the Extension
Hi, I am working on SPA application using Angular. We have implemented the Structured Data on Application and when tested via the extension it clearly shows all the required contents. Now when I try to test the same link on the https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool by providing the required URL, I just receive a message as detected instead of the full the Structured data as to be displayed like the extension. Can you please tell me if there is any issue with my Code or it is a problem with the extension?
- (2019-09-17, v:2.7) RunningB: Site continually reloading after test initiation
I installed the Structured Data Testing Tool in Chrome on one of my machines. I clicked the icon on whatever page I was on and all good. I then navigated to https://datatream.world, my property, to test that. Should you go there, you'll see a menu item 'Our bookshop' with a submenu that drops down. That's when the trouble started, in that, the site started to constantly refresh, such that the submenu could not be clicked: it was just reloading too quickly. Quite worried now, I loaded the site in Safari and the same behaviour was happening. My goodness what was that warning on installation all about?!? However, from another machine, no problems with the site. Weird. So I uninstalled the extension, no help, rebooted the machine, no help, contemplated restoring the website from a backup, should I become convinced something had happened on the server. Then I was diverted onto some family business. Some hours later, I returned to the machine where I had installed the extension, and wunderbar, no issues. Incidentally this property has been tested using Google's Structured Data Testing Tool and did not manifest any issues there. Maybe I'm just misusing the extension in some way? But I thought I should record the issue. You may care to take a look? Meanwhile, I'll reinstall the tool and tread very carefully, hoping not to cause any lasting damage.
- (2019-01-19, v:2.7) Shannon Medlin: Add to Chrome button on webpage doesn't work, function depreciated
Hi! Came across your chrome extension via: https://www.schemaapp.com/60-structured-data-tools-create-test-plugins-more/ Encountered an issue on your chrome apps' tool page: Page: https://www.3whitehats.co.nz/tools/structured-data-testing-tool-extension.html Button: Add to Chrome See: https://developer.chrome.com/extensions/inline_faq If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out. I run @tekAura | https://tekAura.com https://plus.google.com/+tekAura
- (2019-01-16, v:2.7) minh nguyen: Error when retrieving markup
Hi, I've been receiving "ERROR GETTING STRUCTURED DATA" for pages that contain job posting markup and I've verified that the page contains markup as it shows when using the SDTT tool
- (2018-07-31, v:2.7) Daniel Portales Rosado: Option to disable cache
I mainly use this tool in order to debug structured data in the sites I develop., and dealing with cached data is annoying. I'd like to see a way to disable cache! Thanks
- (2018-03-28, v:2.7) Bulk url list
Is there any posibility to check bulk urls?
- (2017-08-16, v:2.7) copy Table
Hi Is there any keyboard shortcut to perform the same action as copy table or clear cache ?
- (2017-02-23, v:2.4) Ashutosh Chawla: Data
it does not show data of website even though it detects microdata. The screenshot shown does not actually work or show like that as show in youtube video