This extension tests the current URL in browser with Google's Structured Data Testing Tool - Created von Marketingradar.de
This extension tests ANY current URL in your browser with Google Structured Data Testing Tool for the presence and correctness of structured data. - It is not important, how structured data is implemented: as RDFa, microdata or JSON-LD. Any markup can be tested equally good. - It is not important, whether you are the owner of the tested page or not. Install and activate the extension and it is ready for work. Just visit any page you wnat to test and click on the extensio icon on the top right extension bar of your Chrome browser. The test results page opens in the new tab, so you are able to view the original page, the page source in your Developer Tools and test results. Don't hesitate to rate and review our extension! MarketingRadar, performance division of mediaworx berlin AG, wishes you happy testing! All product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, logos, and brands does not imply endorsement. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. Google and the Google logo are registered trademarks of Google LLC. ©2018 Google LLC All rights reserved. [Insert Trademark] is a trademark of Google LLC.
- (2019-08-04) Владимир Великий: Dont work on local
- (2018-08-09) Jelena Gorr: Quick and easy, as expected - one click and test results are here.
- (2018-08-07) Marco Riboli: I've been using it for just a few days now. A huge time saver! Keep up the good work!
- (2018-08-06) Sandra Hoffmann: Works as expected, doesn't eating RAM. No copy-paste anymore. Test results are opening with one single click in a new tab.
- (2018-08-03) Maria Berta: thanks for this helpful tool
- (2018-08-02) Aaron Bradley: Works exactly as advertised. :)
- (2018-08-01) E. O.: Quick and dirty: one click and the test is done! Most handy thing is, that this extension doesn't open a popup with test results, but creates a new tab - so you can compare test results with the original page and/or developer tools.
- (2018-08-01) Marcus Krautkrämer: Very handy tool for structured data checks