Debug your page template to see if it works with Google Tag Manager's auto-event listeners.
- (2022-01-21) Jamil Abbas: Hi Simo, Can I use this extension to debug the GTM events in my CE app?
- (2021-09-24) smallstar1234: Excellent tool for debugging clicks which is difficult to debug with only native console
- (2019-06-28) John Bobosh: A simple tool that makes checking tags so much easier!
- (2018-11-16) Susanne Fischer: Very convenient for GTM testing.
- (2018-10-19) Phenomenal. Thank you SOOOOOOOO much
- (2018-10-16) Yulia Perun: very useful plugin
- (2018-09-25) Jędrzej: awesome tool, thanks Simo!
- (2016-07-20) Thank you for this! Great work! :)
- (2015-04-22) Assaf Trafikant: Awesome and super professional extension. Great work Simo :)
- (2014-05-28) Very handy to check what's going on under the hood.
- (2019-08-29, v:1.3) Dima Shchelko: bug in OnePageScroll website
I have a website https://ux-audit.com/ , when I use your plugin, scroll doesn't work, because plugin crash my scroll, how can I fix this?
- (2019-08-15, v:1.3) Daria Gogoleva: Doesn't work
Hi! The plugin doesn't work. I enable click listener, then click, and a page reloads anyway. What should I do?
- (2016-11-13, v:1.3) Игорь Дубовицкий: Расширение не устанавливается
Добрый день! Хочу установить расширение на Windovs10, однако оно не хочет устанавливаться. Включается проверка и на этом все заканчивается.
- (2016-07-11, v:1.3) Raja Sharma: Uncaught Reference
I am having a bit issue while using the GTM sonar. All clicks, Link clicks and form listeners are coming as "Uncaught reference" in the debug window. I am not sure if this is because of an out dated version of the extension. : /