Chrome app wrapper for the GraphiQL tool
Simple extension wrapper around the great GraphiQL IDE allowing it to work with any GraphQL endpoint of your choosing. As long as you are authorized to send requests to the endpoint from your current browser session (cookies are set etc.) you are good to use ChromeiQL. New in 1.0 == * Upgraded GraphiQL to version 0.11.3 with history, prettify, faster result pane and better highlighting
- (2021-04-27) Maxim Petrov: Всё ок до тех пор, пока тебе не потребуется добавить новый заголовок в запрос. Этот инструмент такое не умеет. Благо, есть другие расширения
- (2021-04-08) marcel bok: i havn't used it yet but have high expecgagiojs
- (2019-11-22) yl d: Nice
- (2019-08-08) Srini R: Wow!! Saved a lot of time. Thanks a lot.
- (2019-05-04) Taki F: all things you eed to test your graphql application
- (2019-04-02) Simply the best ;-) Thank you.
- (2019-01-02) Nghiệp Thân: It will be better if you implement feature insert value into request header. In my case, I need to insert authorization into header but I can't. Hope you will update soon. Anw, thanks for your effort.
- (2018-12-12) Pasi Salo: Not very useful since you cannot define any auth headers
- (2018-06-21) Subhajit Das: Great tool
- (2018-05-11) Josiah Petersen: Simple to use and overall functional. Fairly annoying issue is that it seems to crash every time you try to copy within the extension (like a result or URL).
- (2018-05-07) night4lover: Good tools, no problem with setup. it just worked!! <ctrl> <space> for autocomplete hints.
- (2017-10-24) Qing Zheng: Very good. Can you add support to save/modify a named query?
- (2017-09-16) Jonathan D'Orleans: Working like a charm! Many thanks for the version update. P.S. I couldn't find your extension in the Store at first because I was looking for the keyword 'graphql' and it didn't show ChromeiQL. Consider adding this keyword in the description too.
- (2017-09-01) Kevin Russon: This tool is amazing for GraphQL testing. I love the recent updates that saves a history of my recent queries.
- (2017-08-17) Дима Лобурец: Awesome!
- (2017-06-02) Shek Hei Wong: Love it ,but, it is far too old... Hope the author will update this with newer versions of graphiql
- (2017-01-18) Paul Ericksen: I'd rate a 5, but it's apparently using rather out-of-date GraphiQL code. For instance, it doesn't have the "prettify" button and won't auto-complete a node (when you ref an object but don't have any properties listed then run the query it should fill out every property for you), the documentation explorer doesn't have the ability to search... etc.