Validate and view PHP print_r outputs
Pretty print any kind of PHP print_r output. Debug your arrays and objects easily, and collapse the branches that you don't need to check in order to navigate in a easier way over the structure. I'm basically adapting this great extension for JSON: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jsonview/chklaanhfefbnpoihckbnefhakgolnmc That fantastic work deserves 99% of the credit, but we, PHP developers, also needed this! Repository: https://github.com/theypsilon/PHPView-for-Chrome Please, contribute!
- (2019-10-11) Gary Pettigrew: Waste of time
- (2019-06-10) Can: It's good but i want to see raw data sometimes. What should i do at this times?
- (2019-03-20) Peter Bechold: Extremly useful :) Open/Collapse with doubleclick would be nice.
- (2018-08-22) sỹ sang Đào: Extremely good idea. Thanks a lot!!!
- (2018-07-28) RALAVA Jean Nica: Good Job
- (2017-12-16) alan mo: did excellent jobs, love it and save tons of time to parse the ugly php array
- (2017-05-29) Guy Elsmore-Paddock: Only works if the first thing in the document is the print_r() output. If there is anything that comes before, you get no pretty print and "undefined" in the JS console.
- (2017-02-12) Александр Македонский: Очень хорошо!!!
- (2017-01-11) Mike Parda: Makes var_dump and print_r suck a lot less.
- (2016-12-27) Type Z: not working with php asort(); display wrongly array output by asort();
- (2016-12-20) Miles Chick: Was helpful until about a week ago. Started throwing up errors to the the console log. So many, I couldn't figure out what were my errors or their errors. If you're the dev... I'm getting that it can't read an innerHTML call in line 282.
- (2016-10-05) Harry Lewis: It was great until it started converting random websites' source code into pretty print, instead of letting me browse the site... With no way to disable it. Nice one guys. (N)
- (2016-09-26) Dave Rogers: Liked it until I realized it sorts the array however it wants, instead of how I have it programmed to sort. That's a pretty big issue for most developers, as we often need arrays sorted in a particular way (alphabetical, numerical, what have you). Just a head scratcher. Github appears to be a dead project.
- (2016-09-16) Saurabh Mistry: 100 Salute To the Developer
- (2016-01-12) Ayaz Ahmed Mast: This is very helpful!
- (2015-08-17) Marlon Borges: Ótimo app, exibe arrays de formas estruturadas.
- (2015-07-22) Charlie Miles: very nice
- (2015-03-27) very useful
- (2014-12-26) Семен Пинигин: Супер