This plugin will remember all css/js code you injected in every website and auto-inject them when web page is loaded
- (2020-03-25) Waheed El Kateb: soooooo gooooooooood
- (2020-03-13) shumik_UA: Супер! Просто, зрозуміло і працює відмінно!
- (2020-03-07) Ivan Serensen: Great App.. Works great, even on Banking websites... Would love a larger window or re-size ability.
- (2019-12-17) Pro STRALPT: please add feature to export setting that will usefull when i got uninstalling this extension, we just import again setting file then we should'nt copy a code one-by-one, for currebt websites that i just inject
- (2019-11-22) Mohammad Mahmoud: Hey great addon, but where is my code stored as apparently facebook has changed their url (redirecting now to web.facebook) and the extension is no longer loading mycode on the new url
- (2019-10-11) Andrey Plumer: Does exactly whan has been need. Excellent!
- (2019-07-08) Alvaro Vasconcelos: Amazing plugin!
- (2019-06-19) Soya Honda Iwata: the best i have seen
- (2019-06-12) Trẻ Trâu Vô Dụng: not acivating my js
- (2019-03-29) Govarthanan Venunathan: Good
- (2019-03-28) Phillip Wesley-Brown: Would be great if it support jquery too :) But excellent as is for CSS/JS
- (2019-03-07) Bania1988: Stopped to work correctly. Custom CSS vanishes after closing the popup, and opening it back. Every time I need to retype the custom CSS.
- (2019-02-21) ࣭: Extremely useful for editing downright ugly sites you are forced to use or to highlight a specific part. Would love to easily export the injections I made to various sites in bulk instead of having to remember what sites I modified and copying from the little tab.
- (2018-12-11) Robert Smith: This Chrome extension worked perfectly to get rid of an annoying "People also search for" box when using Google's Search feature. Thank you for this invaluable add-on.
- (2018-08-24) Amit Sidhpura: Just Great! It will be great if I have someway to sync code, so we do not loose in future.
- (2018-05-31) Csaba Együd: I use it to fix some annoying CSS issues in Gmail web interface. I'm amazed by it's smoothness. I haven't tried JS injection though, just CSS, but it's really potent. Great job!
- (2018-05-31) Renzo Deils: Increíblemente útil y práctico.
- (2018-05-28) Nur Waqid M: Berguna bagi front end @waqid
- (2018-04-29) Sebastien Boureux: Très bien.
- (2018-02-08) Tiby: Simple and effective.
- (2018-02-08) Mihai D: It says it's compatible, but JS injection doesn't work on chromium, on ubuntu. After refresh only the first line of code remains.
- (2018-02-08) Filip Poulsen: It deleted it when i close the tab, but its a very nice extension
- (2018-01-22) Leslie Hernandez: Works perfectly! Very useful to me. Can you add an option to show the code/domain, written in the past?
- (2018-01-16) Mozahidur Rahman: very useful!