- (2020-07-30) Brendan Luchen: Five stars just for trying, even if it's DoA, much respect to Lucio. A worthy successor to defunkt/dotjs Now if only it had a Firefox port...
- (2020-03-01) E Hershey: Love this one!
- (2020-01-24) Robbin Schmidt: Great for customizing webpages!
- (2019-09-02) Yegor Vialov: Not working in Chrome OS
- (2019-05-02) Jeff Suddaby: Many thanks Lucio! This Witchcraft Chrome Extension lets me give a visually-impaired friend fine-grained control over how each of her favourite web pages displays in her desktop browser – including the ability to: 1) Completely eliminate unwanted page sections and elements – thus maximizing her useful screen space. 2) Increase font sizes on selected elements... WITHOUT having to ctrl+/ zoom the entire page – (and all its associated chaff) – thus eliminating her need to keep scrolling side-to-side in order to view each and every line of the (non-wrapping) zoomed text. 3) Color-code hard-to-see control icons ( e.g. green=’Reply’; red=’Delete’ ). 4) Modify all the above as her hardware config changes. 5) And more...! (amongst other things, Witchcraft’s < //@include > js functionality gives access to the jQuery (and associated) libraries… helpful for easy overrides of the browser’s r-click context menu, etc. Very easy to use! Anyway, thanks again Lucio. Your work's really making a difference in my friend's life! :)
- (2018-08-30) Marcel Portma: Found this the other day, awesome way of applying JS/CSS to your things! After a feature request it now has globals aswell ! yay !