View Server IP address or alias
What's new in v2.2.0? - Added option for each IP to also be associated with a color - Reduced the amount of flicker when loading multiple windows or tabs Simple chrome extension that gives you the IP address of the server where the current page was received from - great for switching hosts file between local, development, QC, and live servers that require the same url. Similar to ShowIP for Firefox. A difference from ShowIP is that Chrome does not leave enough room to automatically show the full IP address. For this reason just the last segment is shown automatically but the full IP address is available by clicking on the icon. You can also assign a mnemonic / abbreviation and colors through the Options panel. Published under the MIT License. GitHub listing: https://github.com/jcottrell/ServerIP Note that it requires some type of network traffic with the site before it will register the IP address.
- (2018-01-03) Khuất Thành Tâm: Great extension!
- (2017-05-19) David Ford: Perfect great options to allow to hide or show. Thanks!
- (2016-08-20) iDahelo VFX: PORFIN UNA PAGINA QUE FUNCIONE!! AMIGOS, CON SOLO DANDO ALGUNOS CLICKS GANARAS MILES DE COINS Y BOTS, YO LO COMPROBE!! Aqui te dejo el link. ---> http://agariohackvg.wix.com/agar
- (2015-10-13) hui guan: 好用
- (2015-09-07) Sergey Babkevych: The BEST!
- (2014-07-25) Luis del Rio: Es posible copiar la IP al portapapeles? O al menos que se pueda seleccionar para copiar y pegar.
- (2014-05-29) Radek Řeřicha: nice extension but there is no way to copy ip address to clipboard which is not so nice.
- (2014-04-03) Michael E. Smith: Excellent extension. Can you move the bubble to another location?
- (2013-11-28) Paul Marks: This extension is not well designed. It writes every domain you visit to localStorage, and never cleans up after itself. And if you manage to visit a server with the hostname 'mnems' or 'sips', it will corrupt its state and stop working.
- (2013-10-30) Marko Marovic: Great extension! Shows correct SIP when needed. :) Very simple and very useful! Much appreciated.
- (2013-09-28) Marta Gonzáles: Excelente cumple con lo prometido, me es muy útil, gracias a su desarrollador.
- (2012-12-10) Ryan Haigh: It's OK, but when you mouse over to copy the IP from the extension it moves... this is very annoying!
- (2012-12-06) Gergely Havlicsek: Finally! This one respects hosts file...
- (2012-10-09) Murray Roke: Awesome, gets the correct IP, unlike other extensions. Good on ya. Also love the mnemonics, try out your 3 character ascii art... or you can inspect > increase the max length and squeeze some more characters in :-)
- (2012-10-09) Christian Nölle: Like it. Would be even more wonderful, if you could configure different colors for sepcific IPs. Like the mnemonic feature, just with a color code...
- (2012-09-25) Andor Tóth: Finally! It was really hard to find this extensions amongs many other "my/your IP" extensions that I don't need. This does exactly what it has to without fuss. The simpler it is, the better.
- (2012-04-17) Jobin Joseph: Great app, It shows the ip from my /etc/host
- (2012-03-19) Enoé Mugnaschi: Jon Gibbins +1
- (2012-03-08) Jon Gibbins: You have to click on the icon to see the full IP. Other than that, brilliant. Would be 5 Stars if you could see the whole IP somewhere onscreen without clicking on the icon.
- (2012-02-20) James Ward: Finally, an IP information app that respects my /etc/hosts settings as well as ignoring potential differences between DNS servers. This gives me the real IP Address of the site I am looking at. No more dev/stage/production confusion. Also love that the code is in github so I can review it myself. Keep up the good work!
- (2012-02-13) Timothy: Great job, works just fine with the new version of Chrome. Jerry I think the problem had to do with the network API, Chrome 17.0.963.46 takes care of that problem.
- (2012-01-19) Jerry Simon: It doesn't work for me.
- (2017-11-16, v:2.2.0) Gary Bond: Fiddler
Any idea how, when using Fiddler, I can get ServerIp to show the IP address of the far server and not 127.0.0.1 which appears to be from the Fiddler proxy ?
- (2014-12-29, v:2.2.0) IPv6 support
On IPv6 sites the plug is showing the first group. It would be more useful to show the last group of digits.
- (2014-05-22, v:2.2.0) Jake McCrary: Default Mnemonic
I would like to add a default mnemonic. Thank you.
- (2013-09-10, v:2.2.0) J. Jones: Colors for IP ranges?
Hi, my company has a large range of IP addresses, and I would like to be able to assign a special color/mnemonic to ranges at a time. Would it be possible to add, say, 10.0.0.0/20... or at least 10.0.0.* ? This would make my life much easier than having to add a few hundred IP addresses by hand! Thanks!