Makes it easy to login as another user. Maintains the page currently being viewed.
Have an issue or a great idea for this extension? Visit the support tab above to leave feedback. Main Points - Supports Classic and Lightning. - Gives a popup of the users listed on the user listing page so you can select to login as a different user on any page. - When a user is selected, it logs you in as that user and keeps you on the page you were viewing. - When you log out, it will take you back to the page you were originally on when you logged in as the other user. Additional Points - Above the user list in the popup, the "View" dropdown is available so you can change to another view from the user listing page. - Only the first 4 columns from the user listing table are shown by default (including the login column) since the popup has a limited width. A "All Columns" button is available if you can't identify the user you need by the default columns shown. Updates 6/14/2019 - Now supports lightning 7/8/2015 - Added Filter textbox for quickly finding users 4/23/2012 - Now works with emea accounts 4/1/2012 - Now works with custom Salesforce domains
- (2019-08-27) Dave Marksmen: THIS IS INSANE!! Talk about cutting away the most time waster in salesforce testing!! You have made me VERYVERYHAPPY. can I donate?
- (2019-06-28) Aarti Gupta: Thank you for making it compatible with Lightning. Love this extension!!!!
- (2019-06-17) Michael Kearney: It's finally compatible with Lightning! Woohoo!!!! Thank you, Kyle!
- (2019-03-05) amit eshed: It's great tool - why it stop working with Classic on um1.salesforce.com?
- (2019-03-03) David Giller: Love it for Classic....but when will it be available for Lightning Experience? :(
- (2019-01-25) Olga Loza: Love the extension, but ***Lightning Support Please***!
- (2018-02-06) Jeff Krakowski: PLEASE MAKE IT WORK FOR LIGHTNING! Also does it work for communities?
- (2017-12-06) Jamie Buck: I use this extension constantly and LOVE it. I can't imagine going back to the old way of having to Log In As someone. Only issue I have found is that it doesn't seem to load the list of your users when you are on visual force pages or outside apps installed in Salesforce. For me, though, that isn't a big deal. Once you login from a standard page (like Leads for example), you can navigate back to whatever page you originally wanted to see.
- (2017-10-19) Nancy O'Connor: I absolutely love this extension and use it every single day. We are in the process of migrating to lightning and noticed it doesn't work there. In the works?
- (2017-09-01) Bryan Murphy: I will miss this in lightning, but was great for classic.
- (2017-04-04) Laura Straub: Very helpful. I use it daily.
- (2017-03-23) Rick Upton: Very useful for testing.
- (2017-03-08) Juliet Bagasan: efficient and time savvy
- (2017-01-30) April Barclay: This is the most helpful admin tool
- (2015-09-18) Lalitha Bhat: Great Utility for developers and admins. Thanks! The logout logs me out of the entire instance though. Doesn't take me back the last viewed page of the original user.
- (2015-08-19) Jeffrey Fietko: Filter does not work at all
- (2015-07-19) Erin Fink: Love the new filtering capability!!!
- (2015-07-10) Leisha Major: Best ever extension thank you so much. OH HOW I LOVE THAT FILTERING!!!! AWESOME enhancement
- (2015-06-05) Why does this app need to Read my browsing history? Functionality wise: Works as expected. One downfall: We have a larger org (800 users), so I have to create User list views since there are no sort or filter options otherwise. It seems like it only shows about 300-40 users, with no Next Page or filter by Letter dialog
- (2014-10-09) Josh P: I really like this extension, it really makes logging in as a user much more efficient. My only complaints are that the box doesn't take advantage of enough space on my screen, and has a scroll bar for left to right. It would be nicer to see all of the data available. Also, a search feature. My company has 250 users, so scrolling through 250 user to find the one I'm looking for might be saving me a little bit of time, but not a whole lot. I can definitely see how this would be really beneficial if you had fewer users to search through. Overall, it's a great extension and I hope to see some updates come out!
- (2014-09-03) Love this however unable to install on my new laptop as manifest version 1 no longer supported please update
- (2014-01-06) Geoffrey Clarke: Was very useful, but now am unable to change my password/login information. There is no drop down in the address bar whilst on the SFDC login page nor is there an "Options" setting taht I can find in the extensions list. If there is an option to change it is certainly not easy to find! Found it very useful apart from this, but as we need to change our PW's every few weeks, this makes the tool pointless. If you can help that would be great!
- (2012-11-08) Jan Watson: Absolutely LOVE this. Having Views setup in User really helps. Agree that being able to search for a user would be excellent.
- (2012-07-17) Rakesh Boddepalli: It is very good, <3 it. But it would be much more helpful if I can search for a user in it, that makes it seamless.
- (2012-05-14) Tony Kayyali: What a time saver. Every admin should have this extension Thanks for authoring
- (2018-06-18, v:1.4) Sha Syed: how to update filter
is there any way i can update filter on extension. very great extension but if we were able to update filter to search users, this would have been outstanding.
- (2018-04-25, v:1.4) Shanetta Little: Calibration of Hyperlinks is off
Hello, I've noticed that while I'm using the plugin, the calibration for the "Login" hyperlinks isn't set correctly. Whenever I try to click on a "Login" link, it doesn't highlight for the user that I'm trying to log in as. Instead, it will highlight a user a couple of spaces below where I'm trying to click on. Changing the zoom settings of Chrome doesn't resolve this issue. Nor does updating Chrome or reinstalling this extension. I really would like to keep using this extension to do my job properly. Please advise.
- (2018-03-07, v:1.4) Steven Vawdrey: Logging out issues
I love the ability to quickly log in as another user, but when I log out as that user, instead of returning me to the screen as the Salesforce Administrator, it logs me out as well and it's taking me to the authentication screen where I have to re-log in again. It didn't used to do this to me. Suggestions?
- (2018-01-04, v:1.4) Stephanie Wood: LIGHTNING PLEASE
This would be great if it worked in Lightning!!!
- (2017-12-18, v:1.4) Kim Creese: Quick Login As
Hello. I see that the extension has been added to Chrome but when I click on the "head" icon, it merely takes me to a box which leads only to web store or "manage extensions" How do I actually launch it? Thanks. Kim
- (2017-11-30, v:1.4) Guiseppe Hammer: Will this extension work in Lightning?
As I'm sure you are aware, many companies are migrating to LEX. Quick Login As doesn't yet work in LEX. Will this be updated to work in Lightning?
- (2017-11-29, v:1.4) Cathy Brown: Can find users but login button isn't working
I've been using the extension for a few months. Been working fine but now when I find a user and click the login link, nothing happens. It doesn't appear to be a live link any longer. I deleted and re-added the extension but still have the same issue. Any ideas? Thanks
- (2017-09-18, v:1.4) Aaron Ayer: When will you be Lightning ready?
Many of our clients are migrating to LEX. Quick Login As doesn't yet work in LEX.
- (2017-06-28, v:1.4) Tiffany Hollingsworth: Users not appearing in search
Hi there, I am having the same issue as the person who posted on 3.23.17. When I search for certain users, they do not appear in the search bar. This has happened with several users that I have needed to login as. On the other hand, some users I have no issue with finding in the search. Do you know why this is? Thank you! Tiffany
- (2017-03-23, v:1.4) Users not appearing in search
Hello Kyle, I wanted to let you know I am having trouble finding users in the search bar of the quick login as extension. My colleague showed me this extension and it works great for him but not as much for me. Any thoughts? Thanks for the awesome extension.