Quickly toggle a Bootstrap Grid Overlay that automatically uses your application's styles to determine how it looks.
Click the Bootstrap Grid Overlay icon to toggle the overlay on and off. If Bootstrap Grid Overlay finds the Bootstrap grid classes in any of your application's CSS files, a Bootstrap grid will be displayed based on those styles. Features: - allows user to click through the overlay to target specific elements while using the Chrome Developer Tools - allows user to enable/disable a fluid container - allows user to view the current Bootstrap 4 breakpoint
- (2020-09-17) On Intention: Hi there, I am a UX student and I am trying to use this extension to check the grids on various websites, does it function that way? Every page I pull up appears to show only 1 grid, indicated by the number "1" at the top of the screen. Can that be right...? Or am I not using this tool correctly? Thank you!
- (2020-09-10) Mojtaba Darvishi: Perfect! Exactly what I need!
- (2020-09-08) Doğan URAL: Just what I'm looking for. Works perfectly.
- (2020-07-23) Ярослав Баханов: Don't work. I tryed in Chrome and Edge. it's application don't working.
- (2020-04-02) Mohammad Asghari: ... I can't run this extension sometimes please fix it
- (2020-02-28) Brent Miller: The best extension for checking my Bootstrap grid when developing. Saved me so many times from QA and designers! Works great on Mac and Windows!
- (2020-01-24) Dominik Ernst: Please support the scrollbar on the right side. A Scrollbar has a width of 17px. Please implement a checkbox to toggle this and use it for your calculation or for customized scrollbars, implement a option to enter a value for the scrollbar width.
- (2019-11-21) John Yoder: I love this extension more than I love my children. Thank you.
- (2019-11-21) Ryan Schmidt: Love it!
- (2019-11-21) Ryan Schmidt: Been looking for a solution like this! Works perfectly.
- (2019-11-21) Andrew Snyder: In my professional opinion, this is the best Bootstrap Grid Overlay extension available!
- (2019-11-21) Skylar Wuebker: This is the best extension you could have! Couldn't built greatness without it!
- (2019-11-21) John Young: This is the best bootstrap gird overlay out there. Simple and clean.
- (2019-08-30) Rombout Versluijs: What should it be able to do in dev tools? I see columns high light for a split sec but thats it?
- (2019-07-28) mohammad max: perfect
- (2019-03-12) Really good tool for experienced and beginner bootstrap developers.
- (2019-01-17) Thiago Ferezim: Unique bootstrap grid ruler extension that not require data access permissions! Need some options, e.g. columns color, border, etc.;
- (2018-08-24) Сергей Охотник: I do love this extension. If you'd add 'donate' button I would put some money there) Really cool idea and implementation.
- (2018-08-21) Defrian Yarfi: Nice, just what i need, thanks!
- (2017-12-23) Sumon Hasan: Not Bad
- (2017-07-31) Nathália Moraes: não funcionou
- (2017-07-06) Todd Walden: I love that this one adjusts to YOUR OWN site, and the little column numbers at the top are a really nice touch. Well done!
- (2017-03-15) Ryan Schmidt: If you're building sites in Bootstrap you need this. View an overlay of your grid regardless of any customizations you've applied to it... any fully responsive.
- (2017-03-15) Skylar Wuebker: This app is exactly what every developer needs!