AngularJS dependency graph.
This adds new browser inspector tab, "AngularJS Graph" to browse your AngularJS graph. http://angularjs-graph.org/ Features: - components and modules view - update graph on reload - ignore and filter modules - sticky nodes - zooming and panning - filtering by component type
- (2018-11-13) Andres Gardiol: No funciona
- (2018-11-07) Domingo Infante: Dice ser compatible con mi equipo pero no funciona...
- (2018-02-27) Torstein Boðason: A very powerful tool for gaining an overview of your angularjs architecture. Very easy to use and highly recommendable. Thumbs up for a much needed tool.
- (2017-12-14) Parson Sharma: Amazing tool. Are their any similar tool which works on latest versions of Angular (2 and above). ?
- (2017-09-15) José David García Rodríguez: Good tool.
- (2017-04-06) Jose Perdomo: no sirve
- (2017-01-19) Стул Програмиста: Долго грузится надеюсь пригодится
- (2016-10-28) I don't even use the graph, only the "AngularJS Scope" added to the right hand panel. I use it all the time. Great tool, even if you use only for scope inspection.
- (2016-08-25) Nadeem Ramsing: Very clean and understandable; and the options to choose what we want to see is purely marvelous.
- (2016-08-10) R. P.: Is.nt works
- (2016-07-28) Gábor Till: Great tool! Thank you very much!
- (2016-06-08) Joel Zipkin: Amazing Tool Filip! I found myself in Circular Dependency hell today and was soooo happy to find this tool available. It was frosting on top that it was already even packaged as a snazzy chrome extension with nice graphics. Suggestion: Even with your ignore and filter options, more complicated apps (100+ modules) need a more sophisticated form of filtering. The type I was looking for was that I can click on a given Module or Component and can then hide anything that isn't either a dependency or dependent of it. Or just being able to remove nodes more quickly and easily than having to type their names out. Otherwise great job, will show to all my colleagues!
- (2016-04-27) S. W.: Ganz nett, um einen Überblick über eine AngularJS-App zu bekommen. Filter/Ignore scheint jedoch nicht wirklich sinnvoll zu funktionieren: $translate ignorieren bewirkt nichts, *translate ignoriert auch $translation und Ähnliches...
- (2015-10-22) Konrad Szałwiński: Great product!
- (2015-09-28) Vincent Du: Very awesome display of the dependencies, kinda wish the next version may include the ability to hide certain parts based on a manual toggle. Nonetheless very helpful.
- (2015-08-26) Andrew Stuart: This is very helpful for visualizing your application structure as long as your app will run.
- (2015-07-17) Jelle Ursem: Love it. Been looking for something like this ever since angular came out
- (2015-07-15) Ricardo Faria: Wow, this is awesome!
- (2015-07-14) Wen Jin: Great work!
- (2015-07-13) Claudio Carnino: It's actually very useful. Nice the idea of a graph of your components.
- (2015-07-11) Mateusz Rzepa: Very useful for angular developers