Alt Text Tester Used to Show Alternate Text of Image on Hover. We Can also Copy The Alternate Text By Double Click on Image.
Alt Text Tester Basically Used to Show Alternate Text of Image on Hover. We Can also Copy The Alternate Text By Double Click on Image
- (2020-01-08) Sue Mullen: Interprets "" as missing alt text, when it is not missing, it is "".
- (2020-01-06) Makoto Hirata: Perfect experience
- (2019-11-16) Evan Henry: Nothing. Didn't work on any website.
- (2019-08-26) Garvin Howard: Can't use it in conjunction with "ContentBlockHelper". i wouldn't know what to whitelist to make the alt text appear on mouse hover, so it's just not usable for me (but works with CBH disabled, so i gave it 3 stars)
- (2019-07-03) tejal tiwary: i found that it only shows alternate text if its define in html alt tag. It would be more helpful if alternat text of an image is generated automatically even if alt attribute is not given. Auto Alt text extension also has limitations
- (2019-04-10) Efraín GB: No me sirvió. Nunca mostró un alt
- (2019-03-13) Kai Cheng Ho: Easy to use!
- (2019-01-30) Mark Owen: Requires jQuery and errors on sites without it
- (2019-01-10) Key Chain: Very helpful and easy to use, thank you! Personally would not by default display the black window with all the links at the beginning. Would hide it, but allow to open in by clicking an icon. Still a great tool!
- (2018-11-14) Rob Harvey: Great tool....proof by demonstration...gold standard...I use it to verify the findings of scanners
- (2018-11-10) Does nothing. No alt tags are visible, no red or green marquee on hover is visible. (Using latest version of Chrome 70.0.3538.77 (Official build) (64-bits) for Mac.
- (2018-08-10) Lance E Sloan: It's awkward. I thought it would make the value of "alt" properties show when hovering over images, just as it does with the values of "title". However, the "alt" values only show when the extension's overlay is activated, which requires extra interaction with the extension.
- (2018-07-24) Fred Tanner: worked great for me!
- (2018-07-07) Stephen Skinner: didn't work for me
- (2018-06-19) Ashley Walls: Like the extension, but there is some jittering on hover. Maybe make some options for text size on hover? The text is HUGE. And maybe some color options?
- (2017-08-15) sunil kumar Jaiswal: What a great extension you have made. thats what I was looking for.Thanks
- (2017-08-05) Abhay Kumar: This is very useful for web developer to easily find alt text missing or not in image... good work.
- (2017-04-26) Philip Dunster: Does the job. Saves me some time when checking Alt text
- (2017-03-28) Nothing happens when I hover over an image.
- (2016-10-31) Rahul Raja: Nice Extension.
- (2016-10-09) Amit Kumar: Very useful Extension. Works great to show alternate text as popup . Good job Mr Jaiswal.
- (2016-10-08) prakash kumar: Excellent Work. Extension working as expected. External image module should optional.
- (2016-07-07) Ravi Kumar: As i am new in web development but after checking the tool i come to know that the this is very useful for beginner.Thanks Mr Jaiswal to make this type of Extension.
- (2019-09-19, v:1.3.2) Audren Cheron: Doesn't work
Hello, the app doesn't work, the alt are on th epicture but hte app say to me ther is no alt. Can you help me to fix it ?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.3.2) Catherine Keough Brofsky: Mobile
I can't install on mobile? When I go to , it tells me its already installed on Desktop.
- (2018-11-16, v:1.3.2) Matt Snow: Not working
This tool does not appear to work. Nothing happens when I click the Extension icon and double-clicking the image does not copy the alt text
- (2018-08-14, v:1.3.2) Not catching all alt text
Example: https://phoenix-mfg.com/Agri-Fab-48883-Flat-Idler-Pulley--325-Dia--38-Bore--Steel_p_1668.html If you look in the code it has the appropriate alt tags but the tester is telling me that a lot are missing.
- (2018-02-28, v:1.3.2) Tara Terry: Doesn't seem to work
Hey! I'm using the tool to check over the images on my website and when I scroll over the images the cursor turns green and the box reads 'Let's check image alt text.' Nothing happens when I double click either, any ideas what's happening? Website for example is http://terryphotoco.com/peyto-lake-elopement-banff-national-park/ Thanks! Tara
- (2016-06-12, v:1.2.2) Anish Mandal: Feature Request.
If you add feature of copy the alt text by double clicking on the relative image. that will be much more beneficial and useful. and External Images should be optional and customizable. so that developer can set up the external Image found Feature according to relative website.