Manage your gas code with github/github enterprise/bitbucket/gitlab
Manage your Google Apps Script code with your favorite scm(github/github enterprise/bitbucket). Feature: - Push/Pull code between github and Google Apps Script - Sync your code to public/secret Gist - Works with "Embedded" scripts (Scripts that are bound to SHEETS, DOCS, and FORMS) - Create github repo, branch and file from Google App Script IDE - Show diff when pull/push - Support choose files to pull/push - Support commit comment when push - Support Github, Github Enterprise, Bitbucket and GitLab - Support two-factor authentication(only for Github and Github Enterprise) - Support directory(with slash in filename) - Support Github Organization, Bitbucket Team and GitLab Groups. - Google Apps Script native ui Attention: - The *Pull* is not work actually the same as Github, since Google Apps Script do not have revision info, the *Pull* will just fetch your code from github and OVERWRITE(not merge) to the project. - This extension do not use Google Drive API, so it do not need Google Auth, and can support embedded script which node-google-apps-script is not support. Changelog 4.0.7 - Fix GitHub deprecation notification for using token in query parameter Changelog 4.0.6 - Use unicode icons - Highlight current repo Changelog 4.0.5 - Fix broken due to internal RPC update Changelog 4.0.4 - Fix broken due to internal RPC update Changelog 4.0.3 - Fix .gs pulled as .html Changelog 4.0.2 - Remove support for hosted GitLab Changelog 4.0.1 - Fix an undefined error when file not existed Changelog 4.0.0 - Add support for GitLab (the addition permission requested is for GitLab) Changelog 3.3.6 - Fix extension not work with AppsScript Color 1.0.1 Changelog 3.3.4 - Fix url issue in 3.3.3 Changelog 3.3.3 - Support corporate google apps account. Changelog 3.3.2 - Fix push/pull not work with embedded script. Changelog 3.3.1 - Fix GAS's PRC change. Changelog 3.3.0 - Support manifest file with a new config item. - Fix unexpected deletion when push to Github. Changelog 3.2.2 - Fix bitbucket connection error when there's too many repo. Changelog 3.2.1 - Bug fix. Changelog 3.2.0 - Add ignore file pattern option. Chaneglog 3.1.0 - Add an option to support change file type to sync(upload .gs file as .js). Changelog 3.0.3 - Fix login github with email not work. Changelog 3.0.2 - Fix dismiss link now work. Changelog 3.0.1 - Add relogin warn. Changelog 3.0.0 - Support bitbucket.org. - Show repo's full name (with user/organization) in dropdown list. - Support create repo under Github organization or Bitbucket team. - Fix create new branch from current branch. - Fix several minor bugs. Changelog 2.0.5 - Bug fix. Changelog 2.0.4 - Bug fix. Changelog 2.0.3 - Add star option when login. Changelog 2.0.2 - Fix delete files failed sometimes. Changelog 2.0.1 - Support create private repo from extension. Changelog 2.0.0 - Support file deleted and rename. Changelog 1.0.1 - Support use access token to login. Changelog 1.0.0 - Add Gist support. now you can sync your code to gist(public/secret). - To use gist, you must re-login to create a new access token which has the gist permission, or manually add gist scope in your current github access token. - Simple usage: select 'Using Gist' in repo dropdown list, and then select gist id in Gist dropdown list. Changelog 0.1.9 - make error message more clearly when try to create branch in empty repo Changelog 0.1.8 - change gwt call to newest version Changelog 0.1.7 - fix minor bugs Changelog 0.1.3 - change github scope to 'repo' to support private repo Changelog 0.1.2 - fix bug: follow Github API's Link header to get all repos/branches
- (2020-07-21) Ali Cazi: Now it's possible to work with Google scripts. Thanks a lot.
- (2020-07-12) Dorine Ogake: l8t
- (2020-06-30) Chihiro Hikino: 素晴らしい！ ですが複数プロジェクトを管理するときディレクトリが指定できず、1リポジトリ直下にたくさんファイルを入れることに… ものすごく便利なのにやむおえず別ツールを使うかも。 リポジトリの下のフォルダを指定できるとより最高です。
- (2020-01-04) Mike De Groot: This is everything I was looking for in life. Bless you, leonhartX.
- (2019-11-04) Davis Jones: It's simple and reliable. Great job!
- (2019-08-16) Simon Byrne: AMAZING! TAHNKS :)
- (2019-01-14) Jean-Guy Avelin: very good tool. Works well and allows you to put your code on github (private repo). Too bad it's not originally proposed by Google.
- (2018-12-15) Louis Thomas: Great app ! It will be better if there is a .gitignore, and can commit files with .html extensions for exemple.
- (2018-11-19) hirory: こんなに簡単にgitの恩恵を受けられるとは！最高です！
- (2018-11-16) Joel Balmer: So easy to setup, so clear how to use. Love it!
- (2018-11-10) Christopher Webster: I love this app.
- (2018-10-23) worked perfectly
- (2018-06-28) Panos: AMAZING!!
- (2018-06-18) sige matu: すごい 本当にすばらしい！ Bitbucket利用ですが全く問題ありません。 ありがとうございます。
- (2018-06-12) Vincent H: Super tool, bravo et merci!
- (2018-04-22) Totally cool tool. Thank you very much for putting this together. Works like a charm with BitBucket.
- (2018-04-15) Shivaji Patil: waww
- (2018-04-02) Hernán de Soto: Amazing tool. Google should reward this user and implement it as a default in their IDE to be taken more serious. Also in their Github you can see that the developer is very active when bugs appears. Thank you!!
- (2018-03-07) どっかのげんちゃん。: 一回使い始めたら手放せません。 大変素晴らしいツールをありがとうございます。
- (2018-02-27) Jeff Ereau: Simple et puissant, on se demande comment on s'en est passé jusque là. Rend le dev Google Apps Script de plus en plus pro.
- (2018-02-11) Manoj Kumar Bhagat: nice
- (2018-01-31) Alan Wells: I'm using it to push/pull private repos to BitBucket. This tool has saved me a lot of work, and made my life easier.
- (2018-01-22) Asim Boruwa: This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
- (2017-12-15) Pierre - A. Tomson: Ajoute une fonctionalité qui devrait être presente de base sur google script
- (2017-11-06) Jeff M: This extension is so useful it hurts! A GREAT extension.
- (2020-07-05, v:4.0.7) Radhika Bansal: Extension fails for gitlab
When I login into my Gitlab account it gives a TypError message no screen and doesnot connect to the account. Works fine for Github. Anyway to resolve this issue?
- (2020-06-20, v:4.0.7) Stella Lau: Not Able To Connect to School's Gitlab
My GitLab account is under https://gitlab.cs.washington.edu/ , kind of like a Gitlab under my school. The extension is not allowing me to log into it. I tried personal token and password, they didn't work.
- (2020-04-18, v:4.0.7) Jason Allshorn: No recognizing all .gs files
I found only 4 of my 6 .gs file are being added to Github. Is this the intended behavior?
- (2020-02-05, v:4.0.6) Dmytro Ivashchenko: Deprecation notice for authentication via URL query parameters
Good evening! I am getting the same error as reported in Issues to your repo on Github: Quote (https://github.com/leonhartX/gas-github/issues/119): Just had this message from GitHub. Could it have been generated by the GitHub assistant (I don't access GitHub any way that I can think of)? "On February 3rd, 2020 at 23:11 (UTC) your personal access token (gas-github_xxxxxxxxx) using Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12499.66.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.106 Safari/537.36 was used as part of a query parameter to access an endpoint through the GitHub API: https://api.github.com/repositories/190063763/branches/v1.9 Please use the Authorization HTTP header instead, as using the access_token query parameter is deprecated. Depending on your API usage, we'll be sending you this email reminder once every 3 days for each token and User-Agent used in API calls made on your behalf. Just one URL that was accessed with a token and User-Agent combination will be listed in the email reminder, not all. Visit https://developer.github.com/changes/2019-11-05-deprecated-passwords-and-authorizations-api/#authenticating-using-query-parameters for more information." I am using your extension very actively; I would highly appreciate if you could fix the issue as soon as you can. Kind regards, Dmytro.
- (2020-01-29, v:4.0.6) Ignacio Larranaga: It is not working with Github
I try to re-install the extension and all those things but it is no longer working. Something similar happening to you ? In my personal context I'm using it with Google Spreadsheets
- (2019-12-30, v:4.0.6) Jonathan Clarke: Gitlab support
Git lab support is broken. Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://gitlab.com/api/v4/groups?per_page=25&access_token=XXXXXX with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details.
- (2019-10-29, v:4.0.6) Jonathan Wolter: Isn't working today - gitlab
Shows error `Failed to get user info.` Also Chrome console is showing this error, which looks may be related. Tried authenticating via API and user/pass to gitlab. Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://gitlab.com/api/v4/groups?per_page=25&private_token=[redacted] with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details.
- (2019-10-26, v:4.0.6) César Augusto Gómez Rodríguez: Complemento no realiza "push"
Desde hace un par de días he estado teniendo inconvenientes con el complemento; y sucede que al momento de hacer PUSH de mi proyecto aparece el mensaje "undefined" en la parte superior de la pantalla.
- (2019-09-16, v:4.0.6) Bendegúz Kovács: Does not push all files to github
I have a Google Apps Scripts project with 8 .gs files inside. I set up the extension and tried to push everything into a new repo. However, only 5 of the 8 files made it to the repo, and I cannot seem to push the rest. When I click push code I see 'everything is already up to date'. If I edit something in one of the files which are uploaded, I can track and push changes, but if I edit the 'left out' files, nothing happens.
- (2019-06-12, v:4.0.6) Rene De Beer: Organization repos
Does plugin support repos of organizations linked to a github profile, can see my public and private repos, but not my Organization's repo?
- (2019-05-22, v:4.0.6) Andy Matodzi: EXTENSION NOT PICKING UP MY GIT PRIVATE ACCOUNT
Hi, can it be used to pull/push private repos to github as well? It seems as if the extension can't read those
- (2019-05-15, v:4.0.6) Peter Badinka: Unknown Error
Google Apps Script GitHub Assistant stopped working - Unknown Error.
- (2019-02-12, v:4.0.6) Nishant Srivastav: can we create chrome extension using google app script?
can we create chrome extension using google app script?
- (2018-11-27, v:4.0.5) Cannot login with Bitbucket
Hi, I installed the tool, but during login page under bitbucket, it keeps saying Can not login, please check your username and password. Im 100% sure the credentials are correct. Is there some sort of issue currently that is preventing from login?
- (2018-11-14, v:4.0.5) Is there an user manual?
Hi, thank you so much for the extension. I have just installed it and logged in with my GitHub account, but I cannot see any new button of the extension in the screen. How can I start using the extension? Thank you very much
- (2018-08-29, v:4.0.4) Pull issue
Hello Thank you for your plugin I updated all files via my ide (idea), & when I try to make a pull, I get a red flag : Update file failed Is there a solution to solve this problem ?