Manage your gas code with github/github enterprise/bitbucket/gitlab
Manage your Google Apps Script code with your favorite scm(github/github enterprise/bitbucket). [IMPORTANT] The new version requires Google OAuth to call Apps Script API, before the OAuth app be verified by Google, it only allow to grant 100 users' permission, if you encounter some errors said can not grant permission to the app, please wait for the verification process completed, sorry for the inconvenience! If you can not wait, please try check out the code from https://github.com/leonhartX/gas-github and switch to v4.0.3, install the extension from source with "Load Unpacked" in the extension page, it can still work with the old IDE. Feature: - Push/Pull code between github and Google Apps Script - Sync your code to public/secret Gist - Works with "Embedded" scripts (Scripts that are bound to SHEETS, DOCS, and FORMS) - Create github repo, branch and file from Google App Script IDE - Show diff when pull/push - Support choose files to pull/push - Support commit comment when push - Support Github, Github Enterprise, Bitbucket and GitLab - Support two-factor authentication(only for Github and Github Enterprise) - Support directory(with slash in filename) - Support Github Organization, Bitbucket Team and GitLab Groups. - Google Apps Script native ui Attention: - The *Pull* is not work actually the same as Github, since Google Apps Script do not have revision info, the *Pull* will just fetch your code from github and OVERWRITE(not merge) to the project. Changelog 5.05 - remove gitlab.com permission, fix some gitlab issue by @Hell-K Changelog 5.0.3 - remove unnecessary permission Changelog 5.0.2 - fix ignore file error Changelog 5.0.1 - improve log for new IDE - change extension icon Changelog 5.0.0 - [IMPORTANT] Use Google Apps Script API instead of internal RPC since it changed in new IDE, need to login with Google to work(currently the Google OAuth App is note verified yet, so there will be a warn page) - Support new GAS IDE(old IDE is not supported anymore) - Fix can not work with multi IDE tab in same browser Changelog 4.0.7 - Fix GitHub deprecation notification for using token in query parameter Changelog 4.0.6 - Use unicode icons - Highlight current repo Changelog 4.0.5 - Fix broken due to internal RPC update Changelog 4.0.4 - Fix broken due to internal RPC update Changelog 4.0.3 - Fix .gs pulled as .html Changelog 4.0.2 - Remove support for hosted GitLab Changelog 4.0.1 - Fix an undefined error when file not existed Changelog 4.0.0 - Add support for GitLab (the addition permission requested is for GitLab) Changelog 3.3.6 - Fix extension not work with AppsScript Color 1.0.1 Changelog 3.3.4 - Fix url issue in 3.3.3 Changelog 3.3.3 - Support corporate google apps account. Changelog 3.3.2 - Fix push/pull not work with embedded script. Changelog 3.3.1 - Fix GAS's PRC change. Changelog 3.3.0 - Support manifest file with a new config item. - Fix unexpected deletion when push to Github. Changelog 3.2.2 - Fix bitbucket connection error when there's too many repo. Changelog 3.2.1 - Bug fix. Changelog 3.2.0 - Add ignore file pattern option. Chaneglog 3.1.0 - Add an option to support change file type to sync(upload .gs file as .js). Changelog 3.0.3 - Fix login github with email not work. Changelog 3.0.2 - Fix dismiss link now work. Changelog 3.0.1 - Add relogin warn. Changelog 3.0.0 - Support bitbucket.org. - Show repo's full name (with user/organization) in dropdown list. - Support create repo under Github organization or Bitbucket team. - Fix create new branch from current branch. - Fix several minor bugs. Changelog 2.0.5 - Bug fix. Changelog 2.0.4 - Bug fix. Changelog 2.0.3 - Add star option when login. Changelog 2.0.2 - Fix delete files failed sometimes. Changelog 2.0.1 - Support create private repo from extension. Changelog 2.0.0 - Support file deleted and rename. Changelog 1.0.1 - Support use access token to login. Changelog 1.0.0 - Add Gist support. now you can sync your code to gist(public/secret). - To use gist, you must re-login to create a new access token which has the gist permission, or manually add gist scope in your current github access token. - Simple usage: select 'Using Gist' in repo dropdown list, and then select gist id in Gist dropdown list. Changelog 0.1.9 - make error message more clearly when try to create branch in empty repo Changelog 0.1.8 - change gwt call to newest version Changelog 0.1.7 - fix minor bugs Changelog 0.1.3 - change github scope to 'repo' to support private repo Changelog 0.1.2 - fix bug: follow Github API's Link header to get all repos/branches
- (2023-06-14) Anton Samartsev: Amazing extention. Just make please the pull Diff window wider, it's difficult to check the code.
- (2023-02-25) Dmytro Vinetskyi: Amazing. Was some problems on start, but then do creates repo and pushs.
- (2022-11-29) Jacob Robertson: This tool was amazing when it worked. I wish that someone could pick it back up and make it compatible again.
- (2022-10-07) MATHEUS ANTONIO NUNES DE OLIVEIRA: Simples de usar, e funciona perfeitamente!
- (2022-10-05) D W: Works flawlessly so far. Really provides essential functionaliy that should have been included into Google Apps Script from the start.
- (2022-07-15) Vincenzo: Nice idea but.... I get the following error in my console "[github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach')"
- (2022-07-08) Ian Crew: This plugin is completely broken, apparently has been for nearly a year. Attempting to use it just gives a "[github assistant] can not get oauth token, currently only support Chrome" error, and bug reports (gas-github on Github) about this as far back as February 2021 are unresolved.
- (2022-07-06) Manish Pareek: Code Saver! Thank you
- (2022-01-21) François: Lifesaver! Exactly what's missing in Google Apps Script.
- (2021-11-14) miki sakai: とても便利でありがたく使っていたのですが、久しぶりにGASの画面を開くと [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach') とエラーが出てgithubに繋がりません。
- (2021-11-05) William Gillett: Such a great app. Works like a charm. So glad to have a repo for my google sheets scripts, I was amazed how well it works with bounded scripts.
- (2021-11-01) Віталій «bobozlo» Чайковський: No words, it's just brilliant. This is the best way to use custom IDE
- (2021-09-24) Balaji Cherukuri: I coudln't make it work with bitbucke, we use Okta to login, it doesn't seem to provide an option to login with that.
- (2021-09-05) Yuki Fujisawa: 助かりました！
- (2021-07-19) 신인호: You've saved my time and effort! Thank you for steady update.
- (2021-06-08) shailesh sharma: Few days back it was working fine with bitbucket. We push all the code at bitbucket. Suddenly it stopped working with bitbucket. Unable to login. It throws error in the popup (Can not login, please check your username and password) and in console it throws below error Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/access_token' from origin 'chrome-extension://lfjcgcmkmjjlieihflfhjopckgpelofo' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
- (2021-06-03) Paul Cornwell: The best tool - can't believe how easy it is to use.
- (2021-05-15) Yagisanatode -Scott-: I have no idea why I didn't set this up sooner. So easy to set up and use. Thanks for all the work getting this deployed and updated for the new IDE.
- (2021-04-16) 中野亮太: 素晴らしい！が、最初が難しい。
- (2021-02-05) Doesn't seem to be working with the new editor?
- (2021-01-18) Darrel Francis: Google Apps Script does not allow ES modules, so I made use of the facility to break up code into lots of separate files, which all seem to be accessible to each other without a module system. Then I went crazy trying to keep backups of these files. I was totally amazed by this Chrome extension. Literally one click install, give it a Github token, and it magically pushes commits of ALL the ".gs" files in your project to a github repo. I literally don't believe this tool exists. I deny its existence, as it is too good to be true.
- (2021-01-06) ubiquitous snofinbiqn: Greatest extension ever
- (2020-11-24) Phill Jones: Extremely handy add-on that lets me install scripts into Google sheets and docs quickly and easily. One minor thing. The github authentication page has options to use your GitHub password or a key. The key option works, the password doesn't. It would also be handy to have some notes about which permissions the plugin needs associated with the key.
- (2020-10-06) Monero Jeanniton: It has a bit of inconsistency but I appreciate the effort. Very useful to me.
- (2020-09-17) Oscar Manrique: Really great and useful. Use it all the time to keep my projects up to date. Easy to setup and use, too.
- (2020-09-07) Marco Colombo: great!
- (2020-08-12) Alexander Sorokin: Extremely useful! Thanks a lot!
- (2020-07-21) Ali Cazi: Now it's possible to work with Google scripts. Thanks a lot.
- (2020-07-12) Dorine Ogake: l8t
- (2020-06-30) Chihiro Hikino: 素晴らしい！ ですが複数プロジェクトを管理するときディレクトリが指定できず、1リポジトリ直下にたくさんファイルを入れることに… ものすごく便利なのにやむおえず別ツールを使うかも。 リポジトリの下のフォルダを指定できるとより最高です。
- (2020-01-04) Mike De Groot: This is everything I was looking for in life. Bless you, leonhartX.
- (2019-11-04) Davis Jones: It's simple and reliable. Great job!
- (2019-08-16) Simon Byrne: AMAZING! TAHNKS :)
- (2019-01-14) Jean-Guy Avelin: very good tool. Works well and allows you to put your code on github (private repo). Too bad it's not originally proposed by Google.
- (2018-12-15) Louis: Great app ! It will be better if there is a .gitignore, and can commit files with .html extensions for exemple.
- (2018-11-19) hirory: こんなに簡単にgitの恩恵を受けられるとは！最高です！
- (2018-11-16) Joel Balmer: So easy to setup, so clear how to use. Love it!
- (2018-11-10) Christopher Webster: I love this app.
- (2018-10-23) worked perfectly
- (2018-06-28) Panos: AMAZING!!
- (2018-06-18) sige matu: すごい 本当にすばらしい！ Bitbucket利用ですが全く問題ありません。 ありがとうございます。
- (2018-06-12) Vincent H: Super tool, bravo et merci!
- (2018-04-22) Totally cool tool. Thank you very much for putting this together. Works like a charm with BitBucket.
- (2018-04-15) Shivaji Patil: waww
- (2018-04-02) Hernán de Soto: Amazing tool. Google should reward this user and implement it as a default in their IDE to be taken more serious. Also in their Github you can see that the developer is very active when bugs appears. Thank you!!
- (2018-03-07) どっかのげんちゃん。: 一回使い始めたら手放せません。 大変素晴らしいツールをありがとうございます。
- (2018-02-27) Jeff Ereau: Simple et puissant, on se demande comment on s'en est passé jusque là. Rend le dev Google Apps Script de plus en plus pro.
- (2018-02-11) Manoj Kumar Bhagat: nice
- (2018-01-31) Alan Wells: I'm using it to push/pull private repos to BitBucket. This tool has saved me a lot of work, and made my life easier.
- (2018-01-22) Asim Boruwa: This is exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!
- (2023-07-17, v:5.0.5) Hindustan Wheels: Keeps crashing
The extension keeps crashing at times the script page crashes, after reloading multiple times the script editor is opens up
- (2023-07-06, v:5.0.5) Alejandro Sanchez: Sync with unbound scripts
I can see that if i try to use this extension with unbound scripts, it will always return errors and won't work. from the extension description it seems this is expected. will this extension ever handle unbound scripts, by any chance?
- (2023-06-29, v:5.0.5) Dhatri Polasanapalli: [github assistant] undefined
Not able to pull code from repo [github assistant] undefined is the error in appscript execution log
- (2023-02-24, v:5.0.5) Dmytro Vinetskyi: Buttons not responding
Did installation, insert gitHub login + token, seeing gitHub. Set apps api on. Buttons "Repository" and "Branch" in menu appers, along with 3 icons. But pressing on any button does nothing. Can that be fixed?
- (2023-02-22, v:5.0.5) Alfranz Rey Cordovan: Error found, cannot push
Error [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach')
- (2023-02-17, v:5.0.5) Bitbucket
Can't login using by bitbucket credentials! Is it even supported?
- (2022-06-17, v:5.0.5) Grzesiek Danowski: Bitbucket is no longer support password authentication
And returns error: "Password authentication is no longer supported for access_token requests - see https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/deprecation-notice-password-authentication/ for more information." I have tried to use app password from: https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/app-passwords/ but the result was the same. Could you fix it?
- (2022-05-06, v:5.0.5) Salman Sarfraz: TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach')
When GAS project loaded, got below error: 12:15:28 PM Error [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach') And addon didn't connect GAS with GitHub repository.
- (2022-02-22, v:5.0.5) Jim Karl Peralta: Pushing code to repo
When I push, i got error [github assistant] Failed to push: [object Object]
- (2022-01-08, v:5.0.5) Pratik Panchal: No options under drop-down
Hi, I am trying to test your extension. After I log in using a Github personal access token, I do see the 4 options of Repository, Branch, Pull and Push appear in my script.google.com page. But, when I click on 'Repository' pull down, nothing appears there. Any suggestion on how to resolve this? Thanks!
- (2021-12-24, v:5.0.5) Tom Hallman: Logged in with incorrect Google Account
I have multiple Google accounts, and when setting up GitHub Assistant, I logged in as the wrong one! Now I get "[github assistant] undefined" when I try to push. I believe that logging in with a different Google account will fix this, but I'm not sure how to trigger that. I've tried uninstalling the extension, revoking the access token, etc. Thanks for any help!
- (2021-12-22, v:5.0.5) Davide Defendi: [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach')
Hi, it used to work nicely in App Script, for GitHub but it now throw the error: [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach') And repositories don't show in menu. Any causes / fixes? Thanks
- (2021-12-20, v:5.0.5) marumo: BitbucketのAPIが非推奨となったことで正常に接続できない状態です
Error [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'forEach') This endpoint has been removed. See our documentation for more information. https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/bitbucket/rest/api-group-teams/#api-teams-get
- (2021-09-24, v:5.0.5) Kevin Beattie: Error when pushing to Github
- (2021-09-24, v:5.0.5) Balaji Cherukuri: Unable to login with bitbucket
We use BitBucket with Okta, it is not working with it.
- (2021-07-24, v:5.0.3) Purav Zumkhawala: Extension not working with GAS
So I add the extension to chrome and in the GAS editor after loging in. The following error is displayed: [github assistant]: TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined Dismiss I tried older version of the extension but that didn't solve the problem. I tried updating mu chrome to the latest version and that also didn't solve this. Has anyone faced this issue ? I am not sure what is wrong here.
- (2021-06-08, v:5.0.3) shailesh sharma: Bitbucket login not working
Few days back it was working fine with bitbucket. We push all the code at bitbucket. Suddenly it stopped working with bitbucket. Unable to login. It throws error in the popup (Can not login, please check your username and password) and in console it throws below error Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://bitbucket.org/site/oauth2/access_token' from origin 'chrome-extension://lfjcgcmkmjjlieihflfhjopckgpelofo' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
- (2021-05-21, v:5.0.3) Manish Pareek: Bitbucket login not working
1) In old app-script version your extension not showing pull/push option. 2) In new app-script version showing pull/push , branch-selection option but bit-bucket login not working
- (2021-05-12, v:5.0.3) Furkan Shaikh: This extension is no longer working anymore for the BitBucket
Hoping this issue to get resolved as earliest as possible.
- (2021-05-10, v:5.0.3) Misael Sabbadini: No longer Working with BitBucket.org
No longer Working with BitBucket.org Not able to login with bitbucket credentials
- (2021-05-10, v:5.0.3) Dhiraj Tate: No longer Working with BitBucket
Not able to login with bitbucket credentials.
- (2021-05-07, v:5.0.3) Rob Steele: No longer Working with BitBucket
It appears BitBucket authentication stopped working.
- (2021-05-06, v:5.0.3) Rob Steele: [github assistant] TypeError: Cannot read property 'forEach' of undefined
Version 5.0.3 is showing this error and none of the github assistant links at the top respond (Repository, Branch, push/pull arrows, etc). It was working on 5/3. I see an update went out in late April. I am not sure if if this is related to the upgrade or not. I can't figure out a way to determine when my system pulled in the latest version. Before the final error appears, a couple of other messages flash in the "Execution Log" area. Best I can tell it says something about an access token? It flashes by so fast I can't fully read it. The access token lead me down the Authentication road and I did notice in the extension section of "Chrome" it says "Allow access to these sites" and then lists gitlab.com and scripts.google.com. I am using bitbucket to store my code. So I am thinking the extension is no longer registering that it needs access to bitbucket (and possibly github for other users)
- (2021-04-18, v:5.0.3) Could not push my code.
What should I do push my code? Could not push my code. When I pushed, it appeared "Error [github assistant] undefined" on the log. Also, my Google Apps Script API is running. However, it is able to create new repository and branches. Please tell us what should I do push my code. best regards.
- (2021-04-08, v:5.0.2) Jordan Thompson: Created a repo on github, how do I push my code?
The Assistant was able to create a github repo. I assume the arrows on the right are for pushing and pulling? I am unable to push anything to the repo with the up arrow button. I get "[github assistant] undefined". I did enable google apps script api https://script.google.com/home/usersettings and have waited some time
- (2021-03-08, v:5.0.2) Phill Jones: Error [github assistant] undefined
I get this error every time I try to do a pull from a Github repo. I tried generating a new key but it didn't fix the issue. It's getting part way through because it's showing me the code that I'm trying to pull in a modal, but then it's failing with the error.
- (2021-03-06, v:5.0.2) Oscar Manrique: Still getting [github assistant] undefined error when trying to pull
I have already set up login successfully to github and I even see the changes identified by the PULL, but when I click on the button to bring the changes down, I'm still getting this error. Already made sure that the GAS API is properly enabled. I removed and added the extension twice already, so I'm sure I'm using the latest version (18.104.22.168). Please help
- (2021-02-12, v:5.0.2) John D'Orazio: not working after going back to classic editor
I recently opened one of my published scripts to find that there is a new interface for the Apps Script editor, and the Github Assistant showed up just fine in the new interface. I was also able to pull and push code to my github repo without any difficulty. However I needed to revert the Apps Script editor to the classic interface. And after reverting, the github integration is no longer showing in the interface. I closed the browser and opened again a number of times, but I'm no longer seeing any pull or push buttons for the github repo.
- (2021-02-04, v:5.0.2) Logan Harris: Cannot get this to work with new editor, asks me to sign in
The problem I've been experiencing since after the new editor was added is as follows: I go to script editor, GAS project window pops up but another tab also opens asking me to sign into Google. Whether I sign in or not, the GAS project window has the "Repository" and "Branch" options but clicking on those does not do anything. If I try to sign into google it just directs me to default google.com screen. I have reinstalled this extension a few times and re-added my GitHub personal access token. This has not worked for me since the new IDE. Anybody else experiencing this issue?
- (2021-01-19, v:5.0.0) Jaden Ranzenberger: Error with version 5.0.0
Everytime I attempt to pull from my Github repo in the new editor with version 5.0.0, I get a warning saying [github assistant] undefined. Every other feature I've tried works except for pulling.
- (2021-01-17, v:5.0.0) Jeff M: Have v5.0 installed but nothing shows up in the editor
Sorry to keep bothering you. This is such a great extension I can't live without it. But although I have it enabled in Chrome, I have disabled the new editor and told it to stop asking me each time, and I have the access token set and the popup dialog box says I'm logged into Github with it, I see nothing along the top of the editor related to Github like I used to. I've restarted Chrome multiple times. Am I missing a step? Thanks.
- (2021-01-17, v:5.0.0) Dermot Gouk: Cannot view any repo
Error given is below Warning [github assistant] can not get oauth token, currently only support Chrome
- (2021-01-16, v:5.0.0) Yuta Kida: unable to select repository and branch
I installed 5.0.0 ver. In the new GAS editor, I couldn't select repository and branch. I have github account, and logged in github successfully. But my repository and branch didn't appear in new GAS editor.
- (2021-01-15, v:5.0.0) David Wales: 5.0.0 not viisble from GAS Legacy editor, not accessible from new editor
In the 'Legacy' Chrome GAS editor I no longer see GitHub assistant controls. Switching to the new editor, the controls are visible but not useable (no button for connecting to GitHub and Repository,Branch dropdowns are not active ). I had been using 4.0.7 but replaced it with 5.0.0 on hearing that the OAuth issue was now resolved in 5.0.0. Really useful extension, I hope these issues are simply fixable. David
- (2021-01-14, v:5.0.0) Jeff M: It appears Google has broken this extension
Just now when their "updated" editor appeared and makes it impossible to go back to the full previous editor instead of the new lookalike to the old one. This is a showstopping problem unfortunately. This wonderful extension no longer works.
- (2021-01-09, v:5.0.0) Dave Knight: This app is blocked
Can't get to the "unverified OAuth" screen, which will allow you to accept it anyway. The login to google just halts with a "This app is blocked" warning pop-up, and this associated description "This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.". I've got "Less secure app access" enabled. I've got two factor auth off. Can't get past this pop-up.
- (2021-01-06, v:5.0.0) Jorge Handl: Assistant Blocked on Chrome
Hi, Today I opened a google app script editor and was surprised to see a window that asked me to "Choose an account to continue to Google Apps Script GitHub Assistant". I did that and got "This app is blocked. This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access." I'm using the old script editor because the new one doesn't work with the GitHub assistant. Now it doesn't work with the old editor either. Any chance this can be fixed? Thanks!
- (2021-01-06, v:5.0.0) IT OIS: Connection error: no token
I can't access to Github from Google App Script editor on chrome. The problem appeared since the day before yesterday. Our repositories moved in last month, this app operated no problem that time. regards. Error1:Unchecked runtime.lastError: No tab with id: 260.<options/options.html> Error2:Uncaught (in promise) can not get oauth token, currently only support Chrome RowNum:462: reject("can not get oauth token, currently only support Chrome");
- (2021-01-06, v:5.0.0) IT OIS: Connection error: no token
I can't access to Github from Google App Script editor on chrome. The problem appeared since before the yesterday. Our repository moved in last month, this app operated no problem that time. regards. Error1:Unchecked runtime.lastError: No tab with id: 260.<options/options.html> Error2:Uncaught (in promise) can not get oauth token, currently only support Chrome RowNum:462: reject("can not get oauth token, currently only support Chrome");
- (2021-01-05, v:5.0.0) Thierry Berger: I can't access to Github from [New] Google App Script editor
Since this morning, I can't access to my Github repositories. I have a security issue from Google when I select my Google Workspace account. The error message is "The app is blocked: This app tried to access sensitive info in your Google Account. To keep your account safe, Google blocked this access.". I activated "API Google APP Script" in App Script console, but it not solved my issue.
- (2021-01-04, v:5.0.0) Jeremiah Cook: I can do a push but I can't do a pull
The push is successful, but when I try a pull I get a warning of undefined when I click the PULL button. Then nothing happens and it doesn't pull. I have followed your video instructions but I still can't get it.
- (2020-12-31, v:4.0.7) Bob Rupholdt: Shiny new Apps Script editor
Will you new adding support for this new creature from Google? For now I just switch back to the legacy editor to push updates then to the new editor to work. Not sure how long until Google deems it no longer optional to use the old editor though.
- (2020-09-07, v:4.0.7) Marco Colombo: "[GitHub] Deprecation Notice"
"On September 7th, 2020 at 07:58 (UTC) you or an application you used recently accessed the deprecated Authorizations endpoint on the GitHub API " I just received a mail with this subject, will the extension be updated to fix this? Otherwise "We will remove the Authorizations API endpoint on November 13, 2020. If you accessed the API via password authentication, then we recommend you use the web flow to authenticate. Please check that your app uses the web flow for authentication"
- (2020-07-05, v:4.0.7) Radhika Bansal: Extension fails for gitlab
When I login into my Gitlab account it gives a TypError message no screen and doesnot connect to the account. Works fine for Github. Anyway to resolve this issue?
- (2020-06-20, v:4.0.7) Stella Lau: Not Able To Connect to School's Gitlab
My GitLab account is under https://gitlab.cs.washington.edu/ , kind of like a Gitlab under my school. The extension is not allowing me to log into it. I tried personal token and password, they didn't work.
- (2020-04-18, v:4.0.7) Jason Allshorn: No recognizing all .gs files
I found only 4 of my 6 .gs file are being added to Github. Is this the intended behavior?
- (2020-02-05, v:4.0.6) Dmytro Ivashchenko: Deprecation notice for authentication via URL query parameters
Good evening! I am getting the same error as reported in Issues to your repo on Github: Quote (https://github.com/leonhartX/gas-github/issues/119): Just had this message from GitHub. Could it have been generated by the GitHub assistant (I don't access GitHub any way that I can think of)? "On February 3rd, 2020 at 23:11 (UTC) your personal access token (gas-github_xxxxxxxxx) using Mozilla/5.0 (X11; CrOS x86_64 12499.66.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/78.0.3904.106 Safari/537.36 was used as part of a query parameter to access an endpoint through the GitHub API: https://api.github.com/repositories/190063763/branches/v1.9 Please use the Authorization HTTP header instead, as using the access_token query parameter is deprecated. Depending on your API usage, we'll be sending you this email reminder once every 3 days for each token and User-Agent used in API calls made on your behalf. Just one URL that was accessed with a token and User-Agent combination will be listed in the email reminder, not all. Visit https://developer.github.com/changes/2019-11-05-deprecated-passwords-and-authorizations-api/#authenticating-using-query-parameters for more information." I am using your extension very actively; I would highly appreciate if you could fix the issue as soon as you can. Kind regards, Dmytro.
- (2020-01-29, v:4.0.6) Ignacio Larranaga: It is not working with Github
I try to re-install the extension and all those things but it is no longer working. Something similar happening to you ? In my personal context I'm using it with Google Spreadsheets
- (2019-12-30, v:4.0.6) Jonathan Clarke: Gitlab support
Git lab support is broken. Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://gitlab.com/api/v4/groups?per_page=25&access_token=XXXXXX with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details.
- (2019-10-29, v:4.0.6) Jonathan Wolter: Isn't working today - gitlab
Shows error `Failed to get user info.` Also Chrome console is showing this error, which looks may be related. Tried authenticating via API and user/pass to gitlab. Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://gitlab.com/api/v4/groups?per_page=25&private_token=[redacted] with MIME type application/json. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5629709824032768 for more details.