ZenHub – Project Management Inside GitHub
- (2020-01-31) Ivan Tranquillity: Sometimes it goes into the infinity url changing and only reloading the tab helps
- (2019-05-08) Eric Solender: Can't imagine not having this!
- (2019-04-03) Gerrit Birkeland: Required to use for a class - It works decently well, but it is frustrating to have all the extra clutter when working on repositories which don't use it.
- (2019-02-26) Edgar Quintero: Rarely works in Google Chrome. Tried everything to fix this. Support doesn't give me a solution. I have to have Firefox open to use this extension.
- (2018-10-10) Bryan J Harris: The best project management solution for GitHub. 1) Never have to leave GitHub UI for track and plan 2) all my developers love it 3) non-technical team members get the visibility they need
- (2018-06-03) Renato Rios: em teste bom
- (2018-05-24) Shoshana Berleant: Doesn't work on Ubuntu
- (2018-01-27) Justin Besteman: This is amazing! Could NOT imagine working without it
- (2018-01-17) Diego Marchi: Great product to integrate agile development tools in github!
- (2017-09-11) Jeremy Wong: Really wow! Great product, integrates so well with GitHub!
- (2017-06-14) 贽李: 没有任何效果
- (2017-05-22) Ruth Cantoni: Estensione molto utile e comoda per organizzare gli 'issues' di GitHub (peccato che non ci sia anche per Safari), la uso sempre e fa bene tutto ciò che mi aspetto
- (2017-05-06) Marian Pohling: Amazing github extension! Helps a lot managing issues between different repos.
- (2017-04-25) Jim Pekarek: Dramatically improves organization of github issues. 10/10!
- (2017-04-25) Benas Svipas: Very good project management tool for GitHub. Amazing work!
- (2017-04-14) black jscat: Charming!
- (2017-04-11) Ning Cao: good
- (2017-02-17) james liu: awesome
- (2016-12-14) Zach Johnson: Love this tool. Still some work to do, but love having my tools right in Github. Very nice!
- (2016-12-01) Carlos Eduardo Moreira dos Santos: It is great, but stopped working and I had to change to Firefox.
- (2016-11-12) Krzysztof Zdulski: Awesome
- (2016-10-06) Sandip Ransing: Excellent plugin. thank you
- (2016-10-02) Bernardo Donadio: It gives an excellent visibility on what you have to do, and organizes it in a great way.
- (2016-09-29) Johnny Berkmans: It's definitely an added value to our workflow. Easy and interesting to use!
- (2016-09-26) Dan Jones: This is a great productivity tool for teams that work with multiple repos, and want Kanban-style task tracking.
- (2016-09-23) works as expected
- (2020-04-28, v:2.42.7) Tony Worm: GitHub CSS broken with ZenHub
The tab row where zenhub is located on github is now a column with zenhub. It remains a row without the extension. Please fix
- (2019-12-11, v:2.38.168) Ori Danus: Issue preview doesn't show
it just changes the url but doesn't show the issue
- (2019-09-12, v:2.38.133) Jomel Imperio: Bring back the milestone selector
Recently the milestone selector in the right sidebar when viewing issues/milestones on GitHub has disappeared. Hopefully this is just a bug and not a design decision? I've gotten used to using it and it's really inconvenient not to have it anymore. Thanks!
- (2019-02-13, v:2.38.40) Jonas Trappenberg: Show specific pipeline in Chrome extension dropdown
When you click the Zenhub chrome extension's icon right now, you get list of notifications. For me, it would be much more useful if I could make this list e.g. all pull requests that are currently waiting for review, i.e. our CR pipeline.
- (2018-09-09, v:2.37.76) Paul Gilbert: Login but not connecting
I just installed ZenHub from the Play Store on my Samsung Galaxy S7. When I login with my credentials, it seems to let me in, but, when the application opens it shows as unknown user and I don't seem my repository. It works fine on my Samsung Chromebook(browser).
- (2018-06-19, v:2.37.53) Reginaldo Russinholi: Extension/plugin for Brave browser
Please create an extension/plugin for Brave browser. It's thousand time faster and lighter than Chrome.
- (2018-06-18, v:2.37.53) Brenton Wisniewski: Close button
please move or remove the "close" and "close and comment" buttons. They are too close to the other buttons and too easy to accidentally close an issue. Even at a quick glance, I sometimes confuse it for just a normal "close" button that would just close the window, and not the actual issue.
- (2018-01-19, v:2.35.87) Vinay Bapat: Zenhub with enterprise git repo
If I have an enterprise github URL (github.xyz.com), how do we tell zenhub to point to that?
- (2017-11-20, v:2.35.60) Lucas Rinaldi: Github problem
Github styles override on Chrome Version 64.0.3269.3. Breaking the fluid layout.
- (2017-10-26, v:2.35.54) ZenHub prevents milestones and labels from appearing
Affected Pull Request: https://github.com/INN/largo/pull/1473 - my user created the PR - my user has admin access to the repo With ZenHub enabled, all Zenhub-enabled dropdowns work, but "Labels" and "Milestones" do not. "Projects" does not experience this problem, but that may be because the repo has no Projects. I did not test Reviewers or Assignees.
- (2017-09-21, v:2.35.30) Extension doesn't load boards
For awhile it would work intermittently -- clicking the little Z icon in upper right, then reloading would work. Now it doesn't work at all. Tried re-enabling extension and restarting Chrome. Next will try re-installing extension...
- (2016-09-19, v:2.24.2) Daniel Lopez: Boards not loading
Tried to load up boards on the github tab and it just stays stuck on the loading modal. When it does load, it doesn't show any of the pipelines or tasks. Only the closed pipeline with no tasks inside of it.