issue.sh - Issue board & project management for GitHub
Agile project management inside GitHub, without access to code. Powered by live GitHub data, issue.sh is a sharp tool for agile software development. It features kanban board, storypoint management, burndown chart and cross-repository progress overview. It’s based on GitHub App API with a fine grained permission system, without access to your code. Add issue.sh to GitHub: https://github.com/marketplace/issue-sh
- (2020-04-04) Grant Winney: The GitHub link to the source code, listed in the description, is dead. I tried to authorize the app from within one of my public repos, and got an "Error 1016 Origin DNS error". Does this addon work anymore? Looking at the support page, I'd say it hasn't for at least a year...
- (2018-06-01) Bikash Sapkota: its cool!!
- (2018-04-28) PC MCPE: 좋음 ;)
- (2018-03-23) Chen Ye: Without access to code, great tool for developer!
- (2017-10-04) Ling Samuel: 响应太慢了
- (2020-04-04, v:1.2.19) Grant Winney: Appears to be broken
The GitHub link to the source code, listed in the description, is dead. I tried to authorize the app from within one of my public repos, and got an "Error 1016 Origin DNS error". Does this addon work anymore?
- (2019-02-25, v:1.2.19) unable to log in
https://api.issue.sh/OAuthCallback? This page isn’t working api.issue.sh is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 503
- (2019-02-20, v:1.2.19) Mateusz Kaczmarek: Bugs - content don't be loaded
I have some errors in my chrome console: Active resource loading counts reached a per-frame limit while the tab was in background. Network requests will be delayed until a previous loading finishes, or the tab is brought to the foreground. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5527160148197376 for more details api.issue.sh/GetStatusV2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 () content-script.js:45 Uncaught (in promise) Error: null at content-script.js:45 sentry.issue.sh/api/3/store/?sentry_version=7&sentry_client=raven-js%2F3.26.4&sentry_key=873bbb4929014e55a79c4491d36b9b41:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID api.issue.sh/GetStatusV2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 503 () content-script.js:45 Uncaught (in promise) Error: null at content-script.js:45
- (2018-10-06, v:1.2.17) Pedro Sariego: story vs progress points
Hey, quick question: I can't find any info about story vs progress points other than the tooltips, I don't quite get the difference. Is there anywhere you can point me to? Thanks!
- (2018-09-07, v:1.1.41) Nick Demers: Can't drag and drop issue
Hi, I can't drag and drop issue to order them. I have some errors in the Chrome console.
- (2018-07-05, v:1.1.21) R1: Milestones filtering is broken
- (2018-07-02, v:1.1.21) Rene de Wijs: Invalid JSON parameter
Since 2 weeks now I get the message "Invalid JSON parameter" with every screen i load. Furthermore I cannot change "Repo settings" anymore.
- (2018-03-02, v:0.4.6) No burndown chart
When I try to close issues, the burndown chart does not move and the closed issues remain in the "Remaining" column.
- (2017-11-09, v:0.3.34) Ivan Gotovchits: Adding a PR to a pipeline
When I'm trying to drag a PR from the "New Issues" board to any other board, the following error message is shown in the bottom of a page: ``` Rpc.GitHub.SetIssuePipeline SetIssuePipeline.EditIssue/Labels PATCH https://api.github.com/repos/BinaryAnalysisPlatform/bap/issues/737: 403 Resource not accessible by integration  ``` And while the PR is shown as moved to the new pipeline, it is not actually moved and is removed a page is refreshed.