Test pages on the fly with Browserstack.
Test your webpages very simple with Browserstack in most common browsers with 2 clicks. UPDATE 30-10-2014 - Added latest browser versions, Removed old versions. - Added Android 5.0 UPDATE 11-03-2014 - Added latest browser versions, Removed old versions. - Added Win 8.1, OSX 10.9 and iOS 7. - Browserstack does not support newer versions of Android yet. UPDATE 07-07-2013 - Added latest browser versions, Removed old versions. UPDATE 07-06-2013 - New layout - Added mobile browsers UPDATE 10-04-2012 - Added latest browser versions, Removed old versions. UPDATE 17-12-2012 - Added Windows 8 Suggestions? Contact me on twitter @bboerendans
- (2019-11-20) Elizabeth Bland: This saves me so much time. No maintaining separate computers anymore to manually debug websites and web applications. Dev tools on the mobile devices is priceless..this extension rocks!
- (2017-05-19) Sarah Etienne: goood
- (2017-03-25) 90s_peach: doesn't even work for me. Keeps on saying its not connected to the "Remote device" jeez
- (2015-05-27) TingSong Syu: 从此不再需要自己装一堆虚拟机了。页面做出来可以直接用Sreenshot功能批量生成快照，看到哪个排版有问题，就启动Live模式进行Debug
- (2015-04-13) SRGT Salty: It's like haveing a new computer if you got a chromebook say goodbye becuase now it acts like a pc and can download what ur looking for but make sure ur useing ur free trail wisely becuase ull haft to pay
- (2013-11-26) 向斌: 功能看上去很强大，为啥不免费呢？ 求破解版。
- (2013-10-23) Dhanapal S: very useful for everyone especially who have linux... and also windows users...
- (2013-10-23) Abhinav Sundaresan: Awesome extension
- (2013-03-27) Jo T: Great, but what about the mobile devices?
- (2013-03-15) Adam Curtis: Works very well! Exactly what we were looking for. Compliments the excellent Browserstack Service very well :)
- (2015-12-27, v:2.5) Luke Crosby: minecraft
i cant get it on my chrome