Your free helper for transforming PPT into PDF files in seconds
The PPT format helps users create slides for presentations. It’s often used as supportive material holding speeches and presentations in different meetings or conferences. And creating a good presentation brings the speaker halfway to success, and vice versa. But if the PPT/PPTX slides are not made properly, it could negatively affect your presentation. So it’s no surprise why many people create slides with PowerPoint. It has many different and useful features. And if you have the patience to create a complete and detailed design for your .ppt slides, you will be satisfied with the result. When the dust is settled, you're free to manage your presentation as you like with the help of the digital solution we provide. If you need to Convert PPTX or PPT to PDF files, this simple way will help you to get rid of some of the most common headaches. For example, you can distribute a file without worrying if the contents are altered or insecure. Here is what you get with the Alto PPT to PDF Converter: ➤ Preserve the original formatting of your presentation. In PDF format, a document always saves its primary appearance. If you need to share it with others or display it on another device. With portable document format, you will be able to avoid situations when the elements of the slides “moved”. ➤ Rest assured that your file can be read from any desktop device with Chrome Browser. Your presentation is accessible on any operating system. ➤ The Alto converter requires minimum time and effort. Even in extreme situations when you need an immediate conversion, it’s always done in a matter of a few minutes. ➤ You can use it without exploring its features and interface to get what you need. All you have to do is follow the intuitive steps. ➤ No registration, authorization or SMS codes are required. Everything happens right here, right now, as many times as you need. Convert PPT to PDF file as easy as 1-2-3: 1. Upload the initial file. 2. Convert! 3. Download the converted document.
- (2019-12-11) Girolamo Ambrogino: Useful app and it really works for free. Tried other programs earlier but this converter appears to work even better than paid ones.
- (2019-10-21) Asbjørn Gudbrand: Free and worked fine, 5 stars
- (2019-10-09) Nicola Enzo: Works fine for converting files
- (2019-10-09) Verner Hjalmar: Easy and free to use, 5 stars
- (2019-10-07) Erlend Ragnvald: Useful thing, thanks
- (2019-10-04) Oliver Falk: Easy to use converter
- (2019-08-14) Teodor Sølvi: Good converter for free
- (2019-08-12) Trenton Horne: Good one, it's free
- (2019-08-09) Everett Ready: Nice free converter
- (2019-06-05) Gustav Bjork: Perfect app
- (2019-05-31) Ryan Zhang: True app that converts for free