Easily convert PDF to PPT slides with a free browser extension
The Alto PDF to PPT Converter is a free browser-based PDF converting tool. It allows you to convert PDF files to the PPT format in a matter of seconds without ever closing your browser. The extension is especially helpful when converting large or image-based PDFs that you need to edit or insert into a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation. Add the Alto PDF to PPT Converter to Chrome in one click and start processing documents right away. It only takes a few simple steps to convert a PDF document and save it to your device for future use: ➤ To begin, click the *Alto PDF to PPT Converter* icon in the top right corner of your Google Chrome window. ➤ Click the *Choose a File* button to upload a document from your device’s storage, or click the *Google Drive* icon to import a document stored in the cloud. Note that the doc size should not exceed 25 Mb. ➤ Wait for your document to upload, then click *Convert*. Click *Upload another document* in case you’d like to attach a different document. ➤ As soon as the conversion process has finished, you can specify what you want to do next - continue editing your document online (i.e. add or remove text or pages in the document, e-sign it online, etc.,) or simply download the doc to your computer. With the Alto PDF to PPT Converter, you are free to upload and convert as many PDFs as you need without any charges applied. Thanks to a smart, self-explanatory and simple user interface, you can start converting and editing your PDFs immediately after adding the Alto PDF to PPT Converter to Chrome. This extension takes up almost no extra memory and is accessible from any internet-connected device, operating on Windows, Linux, or MacOS. What’s more, every document you upload via the Alto PDF to PPT Converter is processed on secure offsite servers and is deleted immediately after use to guarantee the safety of your data. Try the Alto PDF to PPT Converter now and forget about switching between apps or looking for third-party software every time you need to perform such a simple procedure. Increase your productivity and utilize repetitive work processes to manage your time effectively.
- (2019-09-12) Scott Gonzalez: This PDF to PPT converter works quickly and with no payments at all.
- (2019-08-20) BOST TOUR: An application is perfect for students to stay afloat at all times without slowing down
- (2019-08-15) Werner Reinhold: Nice app and easy interface to understand, awesome.
- (2019-08-14) Sarah DeStefano: I’m very happy with Alto PDF to PPT converter and can recommend it to everyone.
- (2019-08-14) Teodor Sølvi: Useful stuff
- (2019-08-12) Trenton Horne: Useful extension, I could recommend it if you need convert to ptt your pdf docs.
- (2019-08-09) Everett Ready: It's free and worked fine on my phone, 5 stars.
- (2019-08-06) Page Everett: Awesome and clean, exactly what I was looking for.
- (2019-08-06) Geeks eid: Everything works on my mobile and converts documents fast. The application is useful and free.
- (2019-08-05) Adam Dong: nice
- (2019-07-31) Computer Integration Experience: Good product
- (2019-07-31) Caitlin Kiser: A huge time saver!
- (2019-07-30) Dan Cook: Very user-friendly free application
- (2019-07-29) Jennifer Evans: Glad to have this PDF to PPT converter on my mobile.
- (2019-07-18) Theodor Ramsey: Best I have ever used
- (2019-07-17) Lily Turner: Time saving!
- (2019-07-16) Evie Brown: Good app to convert pdf to ppt
- (2019-07-12) Isabella Perez: I like this application because it is free
- (2019-07-11) James Drake: Alto Converter met all of my requirements and I managed to complete the task in time.
- (2019-07-10) Mussab Husch: The app is simple and clear.
- (2019-07-09) Ron Damien: This PDF to PPT converter works quickly and with no payments at all.
- (2019-07-05) Ron Fitness: This app has been a huge help to our team.
- (2019-07-02) Ed Kamthornpasinee: Very cool
- (2019-07-02) Erin Finance: One of the best.
- (2019-07-01) Jonathan Gianelli: I’ve downloaded and tried the application, it works.