Opens Salesforce1 Mobile in a new phone-sized window.
This extension adds a small phone icon in the omnibar if you are on a current salesforce.com instance. Clicking the phone icon will open a window with roughly the same resolution as an iPhone 5 to the one/one.app for that Salesforce instance. Handy for doing quick demos of Salesforce1 mobile applications on a desktop browser. UPDATE: It appears in Summer '16 Lightning may have to be enabled to run Salesforce1 in a browser. I believe it only needs to be enabled on the org/instance level. I'm looking into this, but if it is determined at the org level it is out of my control.
- (2019-11-03) Matthew English: It doesn't work anymore. When I try to use it it opens a new screen but just shows the desktop version as normal.
- (2019-09-25) Nathaniel Dalton: Used to work great, but now when I launch it, iphone sized screen shows desktop style of Salesforce instead of Salesforce 1. Anyone else have this problem?
- (2019-03-20) sometimes it will load to web page, not the salesforce1 style.
- (2018-07-05) Michael Paisner: Used to work great, but now when I launch it, iphone sized screen shows desktop style of Salesforce instead of Salesforce 1. Anyone else have this problem?
- (2018-03-13) Julia Promnitz: Works great! Helpful when doing sales training demos.
- (2017-06-05) Robert Underhill: Awesome!
- (2016-08-25) Kristin Hubbard: Doesn't seem to work any more! When I click the icon, it just shows the blue Salesforce1 screen. Any ideas why?
- (2016-05-11) Piero Spada: Ci sono un pò di bug sullo scroll e sulla visualizzazione campi data
- (2016-01-29) JT Lovell: Such a help for developing on SF1!
- (2015-12-14) Rudy Ornelas: This is a great app! Location services works on this app and it doesn't require me to login again. So light weight, so cool!
- (2015-11-18) Ali Naji: I mean this is just awesome.. thank you!
- (2014-10-08) Simon Whight: Not bad. A touch clunky (sometimes feed items don't display properly, the pull to load more was not working when tested, UI elements were a bit off in the Actions menu) BUT it is significantly less hassle than whipping your phone out constantly and a really effective emulation to demonstrate with.
- (2014-09-24) Does not support Salesforce Orgs using My Domain.
- (2014-09-11) Jay Zapata: Nice emulator
- (2014-06-17) Joseph P. Smith: Fantastically helpful, I use this all of the time when tinkering with SF1 settings and pub actions. Thanks for a great app!