Opens Salesforce1 Mobile in a new phone-sized window.
This extension adds a small phone icon in the omnibar if you are on a current salesforce.com instance. Clicking the phone icon will open a window with roughly the same resolution as an iPhone 5 to the one/one.app for that Salesforce instance. Handy for doing quick demos of Salesforce1 mobile applications on a desktop browser. UPDATE: It appears in Summer '16 Lightning may have to be enabled to run Salesforce1 in a browser. I believe it only needs to be enabled on the org/instance level. I'm looking into this, but if it is determined at the org level it is out of my control.
- (2020-03-24) spandana kodmagulla: Looks like this app is not updated with the latest mobile version releases,am tryng to demo the mobile app to the Users with latest mble release Changes through this simulator but it didn't helped me.Can anyone help me with the Updated simulator which is affected with latest mobile releases? or Any pointers to how and where we can demo with latest mobile app changes to the users ?? Thnaks in Advance
- (2019-11-03) Matthew English: It doesn't work anymore. When I try to use it it opens a new screen but just shows the desktop version as normal.
- (2019-09-25) Nathaniel Dalton: Used to work great, but now when I launch it, iphone sized screen shows desktop style of Salesforce instead of Salesforce 1. Anyone else have this problem?
- (2019-03-20) sometimes it will load to web page, not the salesforce1 style.
- (2018-07-05) Michael Paisner: Used to work great, but now when I launch it, iphone sized screen shows desktop style of Salesforce instead of Salesforce 1. Anyone else have this problem?
- (2018-03-13) Julia Promnitz: Works great! Helpful when doing sales training demos.
- (2017-06-05) Robert Underhill: Awesome!
- (2016-08-25) Kristin Hubbard: Doesn't seem to work any more! When I click the icon, it just shows the blue Salesforce1 screen. Any ideas why?
- (2016-05-11) Piero Spada: Ci sono un pò di bug sullo scroll e sulla visualizzazione campi data
- (2016-01-29) JT Lovell: Such a help for developing on SF1!
- (2015-12-14) Rudy Ornelas: This is a great app! Location services works on this app and it doesn't require me to login again. So light weight, so cool!
- (2015-11-18) Ali Naji: I mean this is just awesome.. thank you!
- (2014-10-08) Simon Whight: Not bad. A touch clunky (sometimes feed items don't display properly, the pull to load more was not working when tested, UI elements were a bit off in the Actions menu) BUT it is significantly less hassle than whipping your phone out constantly and a really effective emulation to demonstrate with.
- (2014-09-24) Does not support Salesforce Orgs using My Domain.
- (2014-09-11) Jay Zapata: Nice emulator
- (2014-06-17) Joseph P. Smith: Fantastically helpful, I use this all of the time when tinkering with SF1 settings and pub actions. Thanks for a great app!