Automatically reload tabs that have crashed (Aw Snap! He's Dead Jim etc.). Handy for Kiosk mode where access is limited.
Chrome has a habit of crashing, often for no real reason. When running a Kiosk, or Digital Signage - the ability the quickly reload the page is essential. This plugin does exactly that. This is not a replacement for correcting problems in the first place (memory leaks especially) and isn't particularly useful in an everyday environment, where you can simply press the refresh button yourself.
- (2020-07-19) First Last: No longer works
- (2019-04-12) Hamma: Not working as of this writing
- (2017-02-10) Rico Budi Mulyadi: Chrome: "Aw, sna-" This : "Oh no You Didn't" -- refreshes 5 star for usage, 5/7 for naming sense
- (2016-02-20) Sandro Mathys: Working well, but always unnecessarily waits 10 seconds before reloading. Still happy, though.
- (2015-11-26) Güray ÇELİK: Very useful for kiosk applications. Thanks.
- (2015-08-07) Donald Jacobsen: Installed because I've been getting a ton of He's Dead, Jim pages lately. Unfortunately, this extension does absolutely nothing. No reload attempt at all.
- (2014-12-20) Jason Smith: Love this!
- (2014-12-18) Boom! Amazing.
- (2020-01-06, v:1.0.4) Liam Worswick: Can it "Confirm form resubmission?"e
Will Oh No You Didn't! resubmit the data required to reload a tab that would pop-up with the "confirm form resubmission" prompt in the normal UI?
- (2019-02-06, v:1.0.3) Norman Rea: Refresh
Does this continuously refresh til the aw snap is gone?
- (2017-12-13, v:1.0.3) Tyler Cole: Not Working
As far as I can tell, it's not working at all.
- (2017-04-24, v:1.0.2) twig123: Feature Request
Any chance that this plugin could be updated to add support for "There is no Internet connection" (DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NO_INTERNET)?
- (2017-02-16, v:1.0.2) John Paul Morris: Rasberry Pi With Chromium
Hi, Is this add-on supported on Rasberry Pi With Chromium? It doesn't appear to be working for me.
- (2017-02-14, v:1.0.2) Blast Master: Broken?
Is this extention still being supported? It isn't refreshing the "Aw snaps" for me but I see a review from just 3 days ago claiming it works fine for them. I have it installed on several Windows Tablets and Windows Laptops. They are running a buggy website that loads videos and often has "Aw, snap! Chrome ran out of memory" errors. After installing "Oh No You Didnt!" I assumed I didn't have to worry about those anymore but I check them every couple days and the browsers are stuck on "Aw Snap" pages, the extension does nothing.
- (2016-08-15, v:1.0.2) A Samuel Disraelly: Log
Can it create a log, so we can continue to monitor the problem that is happening, and fix it? Thanks so much
- (2016-07-21, v:1.0.2) Craig Fender: offline loading
I want to load your plugin on a machine in kiosk mode (no internet). Do you have crx file that works?
- (2015-03-09, v:1.0.1) ana leonor martinez: me aparece
me aparece esto en las paginas gmail o en neflik que hago