Extract HTML/CSS snippets from websites. Inspect an element and eXtract HTML CSS
eXtract Snippet may be used to easily extract the HTML & CSS code for any snippet over any website. Extract HTML/CSS snippets from websites in the following way. Install "eXtract Snippet"=> Inspect an element using chrome's developer tools 'inspect element'. Within the developer tools you should also see a panel named "eXtract HTML CSS". Click on to the "eXtract HTML CSS" panel and further click onto the "Get HTML/CSS of inspected element" button withing the panel. Please be patient while the eXtractor filters only the relevant CSS and pulls out the HTML CODE for the inspected snippet. Smaller snippets may get done quickly, bigger snippets may take a while. The final extracted code is a close match to the actual snippet onto the site and can be previewed onto "codepen", "jsfiddle" or "JSbin" by simply clicking on to the buttons below the eXtracted code. Kindly note that media queries are extracted in version 1.4 , but has been duplicated for each selector within the same media rule. 1.4 comes with an update of extracting HTML & CSS from iframes too.
- (2021-11-28) Ravi Tiwari: does not work. just spin
- (2021-11-12) Aman Kumar Tiwari: Very Good Extension but sometimes it won't work.
- (2021-11-06) Hailey Wellsted: It works a few times but then no longer works. By this I mean I followed the tutorial and everything works great, but then after a while the extract snippet button is no longer visible within the inspect tool and it can no longer be used.
- (2021-11-02) Owais Uddingilani: Never works
- (2021-07-08) Ganesh Karki: Doesn't work!
- (2021-06-06) samuele gg: Nice work, really good
- (2021-04-16) Florian: doesn't work at all. keeps spinning forever
- (2020-12-03) Danny Scheelings: Tried to eXtract something on Facebook. Go the error "Failed to execute 'matches' on 'Element': '._51xa ._4jy1 + .uiPopover > ._4jy1:not()' is not a valid selector"
- (2020-11-19) Phillip Madsen: Does not work at all
- (2020-10-28) Fatih DEMİR: Not working. "Uncaught DOMException: Failed to execute 'matches' on 'Element': '.has-drop-cap: not () :: first-letter' is not a valid selector." Gives a fault. Should you update this plugin? It would be a great add-on if it worked.
- (2020-07-25) luksiko Ва: Thx! Great! я искал именно такое расширение для себя!
- (2020-01-01) Tim Kariuki: It doesnt work for me. It spins endlessly with no results.
- (2019-09-27) シャクリュウキ: can not use
- (2019-07-26) zzzyeP: The best one i found till now
- (2019-04-21) Ivan Jaimes: Funcionaba de maravilla, la recomiendo 100% !!
- (2018-08-16) Willem Goudsbloem: Doesn't work
- (2018-01-20) epul kusnaedi: mantap
- (2017-04-17) Dave Land: Has never extracted a single snippet for me. It's animation spins and spins and never returns. Deleted.
- (2017-03-10) Awesome! Extracted my snippet, cleaned it with Codepen and reused it. Thanx a lot! :)
- (2016-08-03) Олег Денега: Great! Its really working! Thanks
- (2016-04-24) Annual Purge: I'm not sure how it works, but if the CSS are extracted, shouldn't they look like? ul li.thread-node-64.thread-949 a.Tooltip On mine, it's just #DIV.
- (2016-03-28) Thiago Piardi: Funciona muito bem, maravilhosa extensão!
- (2015-09-02) Pranav Doshi: Saved my 2-3 hours of coding.Keep it up.
- (2015-08-01) Anshul Pandey: Aweosme plugin, made my life easy!!!