- (2021-09-02) ZACHARY SHOULTS: I was going to build this extension for myself, so I went to search and see if it already existed. This is much better than I planned to make. The ability to edit css, press save, and see the changes instantly happen on any pages that are already loaded makes using this very simple. The full-screen editor with intellisense and syntax highlighting is great. Highly recommend using this if you have pages you want to tweak for work or regular use. I specifically don't like websites that use a thin, central portion of the page for all their content, so I like to make that content wider using some really trivial css. Great extension.
- (2019-04-25) evic dong: 赞 +1
- (2018-03-23) Никита Новохатский: Очень удобный встроенный редактор :)
- (2017-08-30) Almas Baktubayev: Прекрасное расширение, с отзывчивым разработчиком 10 печенюх из 10
- (2021-02-23, v:0.4.1) Leonidas Arvanitis: Script Context
As I understand it now, the `mod` code runs in the extension's context and thus, it can not access the full window object. For example, if the page uses JQuery, I cannot do `window.$('#abc')` in my mod because `$` is not defined. Would it be possible to inject the code directly on the page (in a script tag?), so it can have access to the full window object?