- (2019-07-03) Edgardo Arias: ¿Donde puedo encontrar una guia completa de como usarla?¿Funciona en Android?
- (2019-06-10) 也敢凸: so good
- (2018-05-05) Arshad: While dragging a selected text in a web page, it automatically search with Baidu.com . Its really frustrating me. How to stop it? Or its malicious injection? I don't need Baidu search. If I installed, then it would not happens, if installed this script again its happening.. How to stop? also its looks misleading.. and you're not mentioned this in your description too
- (2017-11-09) Seth Proaps: great
- (2017-04-28) Benedict Harris: not working. in the "dynamic content scripts" part, even simple code: alert("I am an alert box!"); does not work. this extension is broken...
- (2017-04-03) Alberto Carlos: Muito Muito bom parabens :D
- (2020-07-16, v:2.1.4) Marlon Viana: How I can use OneDrive or Google Drive for Backup in Cloud?
If not are possible in these platform, how are possible to backup in cloud?
- (2018-05-05, v:2.1.2) Arshad: How to Stop Baidu search?
While dragging a selected text in a web page, it automatically search with Baidu.com . Its really frustrating me. How to stop it? Or its malicious injection? I don't need Baidu search. If I installed, then it would not happens, if installed this script again its happening.. How to stop? also its looks misleading.. and you're not mentioned this in your description too
- (2017-06-07, v:2.1.1) Kimball Rexford: Hacked?
Has JS Tricks been hacked, or is this something included in JS Tricks I can turn off? When I drag over already selected text, on any web page, a new tab open with a search on baidu.com with the selected text. cursor show "Search the selected text with baidu in a new tab" Try it yourself: 1) select some text on a web page, and release mb1 2) text show selected 3) not click and drag the selected text 4) you will see "Search the selected text with baidu in a new tab" by your cursor 5) new tab run search on baidu.com
- (2017-04-28, v:2.0.0) Benedict Harris: not working
not working. in the "dynamic content scripts" part, even simple code: alert("I am an alert box!"); does not work. this extension is broken...
- (2016-03-22, v:2.0.0) bob zhong: can't save url
I'm trying to edit the url and save success, but after reload, is the same as the curren t url, not the one I have changed to. What I want to do is match multi url and run same script.