Add your own code (HTML, CSS, JS) to your favourite websites. A simple fast way to improve :) your favourite websites.
Add your own code (HTML, CSS, JS) to your favourite websites. You have 3 different ways to work, from the popup in the top icon, from a browser tab or from the development tools (Ctrl + Shift + I or F12)
- (2022-01-23) Muhamed Karajic: Just what I wanted. Not sure if the google account saves the extensions settings but some way to sync accross multiple devices would be great!
- (2021-04-22) Kenneth Plays: this isnt what i wanted but the gui is awesome and i bet it will be very useful to people who want this!
- (2021-03-24) Roberto Guzman Muñoz: Gracias Jon Ander! Me esta siendo muy útil
- (2017-08-21) Aineitor: Es una aplicacion muy util para hacer cosas muy diversas. Muy tocha :)
- (2022-03-26, v:2.5.4) Harly Walsh: Usage across entire site
How do I add code to all sites that begin with something? For example, a google search, the page changes every time, how to effect all pages that start with https://www.google.com/