It help to developer to dump web page in local machine with well define folder structure as in server. So it follow as 1. This plugin will dump all your web pages including private session page as well. 2. Build engine (https://github.com/prashantkoshta/utility-webpage) help to parse downloaded files and created folder structure as in server. Build engine https://github.com/prashantkoshta/utility-webpage
- (2022-03-26) Віталій Мосейчук: Hi. Don't work. Download only one page in different name.
- (2022-01-25) Olivia Mia: totally bad extension. just time waste
- (2019-11-16) Christoph Zeller: Doesn‘t even download the main page also not the desired subpages. Useless at this point
- (2019-08-19) Radek Mezuláník: Nice idea but badly done. You have to save every file separately and it doesn't even download all the files from list!
- (2019-05-08) Bartłomiej Faron: This is so, so bad. It's not a Web page downloader but a file downloader from a single Webpage. But the thing that you need to point where to save every single file makes this plugin unussable.
- (2018-11-29) Ergonomic Code: Not working.
- (2018-09-02) Aramanoff: UJASNO E NE STRUVA NIKOI DA NE GO SVALQ
- (2018-07-20) Jana Micaela Gablan: It's good. It works! I just really wish they designed it to zip the downloaded files instead of leaving it all scattered in the folder.
- (2018-06-25) Martin Bene: Opens a seperate "save as" window for each and every single referenced component, which almost crashes chrome for complex pages.
- (2018-04-30) Cary Ho: No...it didn't work, after I clicked 'download all' nothing happens!
- (2018-04-30) Mark Heuchert: Well, I'm glad I read the reviews. It didn't work. In my Downloads folder I put all files in a new folder, then I added the extension and downloaded the website. Dozens of files were saved to the Downloads folder, as mentioned in the reviews. But since the folder was empty, I have no issues deleting them. When I open "Main" html, it's all in text format, not html, and the pics do not all work. So, I'll try another app (there are many).
- (2018-04-23) Braxson Giddy: A nice one but sadly enough, there is no option to select the folder for saving the items that are needed to be downloaded... Following chrome default settings, it just began downloading all the targeted webpage files to my default downloads directory which already contains some important docs... Now everything seems messy with js and css files scattered everywhere. How i wish these issues could be resolved soonest. It would be a very good replacement for HTTrack.
- (2018-04-18) rubbish
- (2018-03-15) Jenna M: Crashed upon use. Attempted to open many many 'save as' windows.
- (2017-12-06) Thabang Makalela: It doesnt work at all. It makes my browser freeze. It shows a save dialog that can't be closed after selecting download all button.
- (2017-12-02) Liviu Rafael Nichiforiuc: It works, sadly I give it only 3 stars because it names all index files as "main-pages_xXxXx.html" instead of index when downloading a webpage.Also it does not download the flash that may come with the page.
- (2017-11-18) Ahmed Syed: This sucks because if you have 100 elements on a page then as soon as you click download, it will try to open 100 'save as' windows and crash chrome. This tool has awesome potential only if it can prompt the save location once and download everything at once.