The Internet In-Page Editor. Edit any web page freely and save your work.
If you have ever got tired of using heavy software like OpenOffice or Word to edit rich text that does not require expensive features, and if you dream about a lightweight and easy editor every night, look no further! iDoc is a small, yet bold webpage editor that works freely inside Google Chrome. Open up your file to read it, ... Oops, this paragraph is no good! No worry. One click, and you correct it. Control-S, and it is saved on your computer! This tool will truly change the way you think about rich text. The future of rich text is in html! Instead of a heavy pdf reader and an expensive word processor (two programs for one file type!), you get a super-fast, lightweight browser and a super-fast, lightweight editor that doesn't get in your way, right in the browser. It is designed to turn writing into a happy moment. I hope you will enjoy it. Note: from Google Chrome version 6 and on, if you want to use this extension on files from your disk drive, you need to check the corresponding box on the "extensions" page (chrome://extensions).
- (2018-02-21) Summer B: Doesn't work even after attempting to create a new page.
- (2017-12-12) Gersivan Oliveira: Não funcionou corretamente. Sõ exibe um botão: "New"
- (2017-06-21) T H E C Y N D I C A T E: It doesn't work on the page you are on and forces you to make a new page from scratch. No thanks.
- (2016-04-23) Babak Air: خوبه
- (2014-01-19) Great Idea. Pl advise once I have edited a page, how to edit it again using iDoc.
- (2011-11-03) Abraham Anderson: The only thing it needs to be perfect is the option to open an existing word document, so support for popular/common formats like dox/docx, pdf (words only), rtf, txt, etc. Then it will be perfect.
- (2015-03-13, v:1.114) Verde Acqua: Non modifica proprio niente
A stesnto si può inserire l'url della pagina da modificare.