Live URL checks against robots.txt, meta robots, x-robots-tag & canonical tags. Simple Red, Amber & Green status. An SEO Extension.
- (2023-07-05) sumit ray: The Robots Exclusion Checker Chrome extension is a must-have tool for webmasters and SEO professionals who want to efficiently manage their website's visibility in search engine results. With its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features, this extension simplifies the process of checking and validating robots.txt files, ensuring your website is effectively crawled by search engine robots. https://www.tranktechnologies.com/usa/app-development-company-new-york
- (2023-06-25) shahin: واقعا عالیه من برای سایتم لینک میزنم قبلا متوجه نبود که سایت ایندکسه یا نه ولی الان راحت متوجه میشم. خیلی ممنون از سازندش https://www.xn--mgbatejc1d2cmr8bab45pla.net/
- (2023-06-15) Vasilis Giannakouris: A great SEO addon which is also one of a few that can inform you of the index status of the page without the need of opening the plugin. It turns red from green automatically so you know what's going on.
- (2022-12-01) Jan Caerels: A must have extension for every SEO! I advize every client of mine to install this as well. I just love how you instantly know for any page if it's indexable or not.
- (2022-07-21) Christian Karg: Very helpful extension! Very useful and works perfectly – 100% recommended. Just a question: looking at the chrome task manager it uses a lot of memory footprint compared to other processes and extensions (specially when working with multiple tabs). @Sam can you take a look at it or is it just me? Thanks in advance!
- (2022-07-17) Valerian Digital: Good Extension, unfortunately NOINDEX Link Highlighting is missing.
- (2022-04-03) Anthony Biggs: Working now again :)
- (2022-04-02) Yaroslav Syomik: This is the best extension. I haven't found any worthy counterparts for it. Thanks to the developer for this
- (2022-01-19) Maarten de Graaf: Would recommend!
- (2021-07-26) Sébastien ALMIRON: A great and useful extension that I use with my marketing team. The little extra, a reactive person named Sam, thanks for this great tool that we use several times a day.
- (2021-02-23) Katharina Pfutz: Fantastic extension! It saves me so much time and is really easy to understand and use. SEOs and DEVs, it's your loss if you don't install it! :D
- (2021-02-11) Gatien AUJAY: SEO for 10 years, I was mad when the extension SeeRobots was withdrawn but this one is a great successor !
- (2021-01-29) Nick Samuel: Possibly my favourite SEO extension...the brilliance is in the simplicity of the design. Key information, presented clearly. It's not trying to add loads of superfluous SEO "insights" or solve every issue. Would have reviewed it sooner as I have been recommending it for years :-)
- (2020-08-27) Rubén Alonso: Buenísima, me la acaban de descubrir, la he instalado y probado, y me da que ha llegado para quedarse. 👌
- (2020-02-06) Adam durrant: I never write reviews on extensions, but I use this bad boy every day and it's excellent. Well done Sam :)
- (2019-12-10) Christopher Pitcher: Top notch plugin, Simple but very effective. Use it daily. Best robots plugin on chrome store
- (2019-12-08) Dan: One of my favourite SEO extensions, I use this daily. Changing its colour so you can see problems at a glance is incredibly time-saving.
- (2019-11-06) Anthony Lavall: A must have Chrome extension for your SEO toolkit. 4 key checks across: - Robots.txt - Meta robots tag - X-robots header - Canonical tag Provide quick insights relating to the index-ability of a given URL without having to manually review the source yourself. Color coded notifications in the extension as well as the ability to click and copy any data retrieved make this extension a prerequisite.
- (2019-10-24) Charly Wargnier: Superb extension!
- (2019-10-17) Klaudio Fejzaj: Amazing plugin that comes handy on a daily basis. Recently I noticed an issue with the plugin, reached out to the OP, Sam, and he had it resolved quickly. Thanks for the great, free extension!
- (2019-09-24) Siobhan Swainston: Super useful and better than my previous extension 'see robots' as has more options which are more extensive when checking if a page is actually no-indexed.
- (2019-09-16) Really useful extension, works well, saves lots of time and very easy to use. Definitely recommend!
- (2019-08-15) Janaya Wilkins: Amazing extension! Saves me so much time and I love the new canonical feature. Highly recommended for SEO's and devs to use!
- (2019-06-19) Michael: Have needed something handy like this for a long time. A real time saver! Highly recommended to all SEO's out there.
- (2019-06-14) Vlas Bashynskyi: Easy and worthwhile. Saves me a ton of time.
- (2019-06-14) Harry Morgan: Great Extension! It is very useful and easy to use :)
- (2023-02-23, v:18.104.22.168) E. O.: Display redirect status
Could you please add a redirect status of an URL? If an URL is loaded through a redirect or redirect chain, it would be nice to see all hops. Doing so, you will definitely beat the competitor LinkRedirectTrace :)
- (2022-04-20, v:1.1.7) Marie Belmont: My extension does not work anymore...
Hi! Thanks for your extention that I use a lot! Unfortunately it stopped working : the logo is grey and when i click on it, nothing happens... I use a version of google chrome : 100.0.4896.127 (Build officiel) (64 bits) No special new extension... Thanks for your answer! Marie
- (2022-03-31, v:1.1.7) Yaroslav Syomik: The problem with the extension
Good day! Today I found out that the extension stopped working. It always stays gray and does not show information
- (2022-03-28, v:1.1.7) David Radicke: stopped working...
Hi, after using this for a long time, just recently, the little robot stays "grey" and when clicking, the popup remains empty... Has there been any changes recently?
- (2020-04-09, v:1.1.3) Sam Gipson: Switching off Nofollow link highlighting
A new feature was rolled out to Robots Exclusion Checker switched on by default. In hindsight this wasn't the cleverest idea. Currently all "nofollow", "sponsored" and "ugc" link attributes will be highlighted on-page. To change settings or to disable completely, click on the Robots icon and you'll notice at the very bottom of the status window there is "Link highlighting: ON" and an option to "Change". Once clicked, you have the option to disable "nofollow", "sponsored" and "ugc" individually. Thank you, Sam.