The all-in-one redirect path analyzer. HTTP Headers, Rel-Canonicals, robots.txt, link power, trust and risk analyzed, too!
- (2020-06-26) Manuel Wimmer: (y)
- (2020-06-26) Damià Rita Espada: Fácil de usar y muestra resultados fáciles de entender
- (2020-06-25) Will Sheppard: Sleek clear effective great
- (2020-04-12) Tim: Very useful extension! Helped me track down a problem I was having where Chrome was randomly redirecting my omnibox queries to Yahoo but I couldn't figure out how or why. Using this I was able to track down what was happening behind the scenes and eventually remove the offending extension named "Ratings Preview for YouTube". Thank you! That problem was driving me nuts. I removed the offending extension and problem solved!!
- (2020-04-04) Trevor Jones: Brilliant
- (2020-03-29) Rodrigo Gomez: muy buena
- (2020-03-09) justAguy y: I love it. I will recommend it to my peers as well. Would be absolutely perfect if we had some more freedom to configure stuff, like letting us ignore certain use cases such as protocol change counting as a redirect. For instance, sometimes during my testing I don't mind if 'http://domain.com' redirects to 'httpS://WWW.domain.com'. Obviously the same site/domain, just a different protocol/prefix. Will continue using it tho, Thanks!
- (2020-02-07) Daniel Felix: Simple and easy tool.
- (2020-01-30) Dominic lamote: great tool
- (2020-01-16) Shawn Graven: Looks nice and gives me the information I want! Now to see if I can get it to work with files!
- (2019-12-27) Krystallen: I am an old school "Hacker", from the 80ies. I was a kid then and could do things with computers that adults can not. That includes myself now as well =). I've used this extension for years now, and I KNOW what browsers. I'm the guy you ask "what the F happend to my computer???" I have a top 10 list of the best/must have extension for any system. ** This extention is sharing the number 1 spot extention you MUST HAVE, no matter what browser you are using. "Adblock Plus" is the other number 1. (The real one) ** Let me tell you why - You can be a normal user and have 0 interested/knowhow about internet = it works automaticly to protect you. (No, 90% of the extensions who claims that, does not) - Power Users can use this without worrying about the stuff they dont know. (A poweruser is a normal user who understand when they dont understand something, and DONT ACCEPT STUPID STUFF TO CLICK!) - System admin users: The extension gives you full control of what it does and does not do. It doesnt block any system logs from logging it. - This extension does EXACTLY what it says in the info here! There is no hidden code, executions, heartbeats or sync, in the base code of this extension. - The extension doesnt block you from anything. It simply protects you from getting fooled to get redirected to an adress that Chrome, Edge, Winupdate, etc. DID NOT SEND YOU. ---------------This is by far, the best "extenson" for any webbrowser------------- I use Commodo Dragon, which is "Chrome", but developed by Commodo, who updates it, and decides what features etc it should have. Note: Comodo Dragon Brower has its own redirect protection extention. Which it turns off automaticly when installing this extension. This extention isnt doing that. The comondo Dragon Browser is, because it considers this extension superiour its own redirect function. Oh, its free. If you only want to donate to one extention in your life. Pick this one or Adblock Plus. Mr creator. You have my respect. "Load "Krystallen Signature", 8 ,1" " 10 Print "*,8 ,1" " 20 Run" " 30 Goto 10" " 40 End"
- (2019-11-30) Víctor Spada: Esencial, me permite saber que sitios de propaganda bloquear, no solo el final, sino los "redirect" intermedios
- (2019-10-26) Chad Carlson: Yikes! Using this extension, has blown my mind as to how much data is really being used by different companies. It's a MUST for anyone who needs to track what is happening - and it will be great for the sites I already have up. I am THRILLED I found this extension. Install it now.
- (2019-10-01) Randy Juber: Constantly opens the 'Thank you for installing' page when launching Chrome, even after closing the tab and exiting Chrome without forcing it.
- (2019-09-03) Shane O'Dwyer: Very useful extension
- (2019-08-19) Joynal Abedin: Very useful tool.
- (2019-08-15) Melissa Schelling: Use it all the time! Awesome.
- (2019-08-08) Philippe LAINE: Comment on faisait avant ?! Cet outil est exceptionnel pour suivre les redirections d'une page et voir les statuts http.
- (2019-07-17) Luana Lim: This tool was super useful, worked exactly how I needed it to, and its user interface looks a lot better than any other Chrome extension I have installed on my browser!
- (2019-07-14) Mighty Mad: To the talented sons & girls of guns who created this extensions, 'got only this say: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Honestly.
- (2019-06-18) Soul data: great
- (2019-05-22) Matthew Mc: works great!
- (2019-04-17) novak mirkovic: great tool
- (2019-04-16) Sam Asaki: constantly restricted by websites
- (2019-04-07) Vasco Compain: Très pratique !
- (2019-07-29, v:0.9.13.1 BETA) Florian Loew: -1
I always get a -1 (whatever that means) :( thats just in chrome - works fine with the firefox extension...
- (2019-05-16, v:0.9.13.1 BETA) Wojciech Zakrzewski: What does HTTP -1 code mean?
If I could attach the print screen to the message, that would be nice.
- (2019-02-21, v:0.9.13.1 BETA) Erwin Mayer: HTTP header Set-Cookies aren't showing up
HTTP header Set-Cookies aren't showing up. Are you aware of this? It seems to also affect Redirect Path extension.
- (2018-12-21, v:0.9.13.1 BETA) Oleksii Pieshkov: Stop working with last update
Stop working after last update to Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2018-11-14, v:0.9.13.1 BETA) Carlos Badillo: redirects and time outs
All I want, all I give a damn about is a way to go to my favorite web sites without interruption or interference. This extension doesn't seem to do that because even when I hit 'help' in the upper right I was timed out. Is there anything that just blocks any attempt to redirect or slows me down till I'm automatically timed out?
- (2018-08-07, v:0.9.12.1 BETA) Issue with Jira
Still bugs when trying to connect with Jira. Installed the Version v.0.9.12.1. Pity, otherwise a great extension. Please check again!
- (2018-04-12, v:0.9.11.1 BETA) Todd Breiholz: Panel is cropped
When I click on the icon in the toolbar to see the results I nearly always get a cropped version of the panel. If I continuously click it will eventually show the whole panel.
- (2017-12-27, v:0.9.9.1 BETA) Issue with JIRA cloud
When detecting the redirects with JIRA cloud during login it create an error that prevents you from logging on. After disabling the extension this resolved the login error. Great extension, but we use JIRA to mange all of our projects and tasks so please let us know when and if this issue is or will be resolved. Nice work overall.
- (2017-10-11, v:0.9.8 BETA) delete all now !
IT BLOCKS EVERY THING OR PARTS OF EVERY THING IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE MY LAPTOP
- (2017-09-09, v:0.9.8 BETA) Eric Tyukayev: NEED HELP GETTING ONWEB SITE
NEEDHEIP GETTING ON WEB SITE
- (2017-03-07, v:0.9.6 BETA) Евгений Смирнов: All informations are copying into clipboard automatically
Why when I open widget, all informations are copying into clipboard automatically?! Mac os sierra, chrome 56.0.2924.87.