Save links, images, text, datasheets, and move to Frame-It.
Engineers: Now You Can Easily Search, Save, and Share Datasheets & More Frame-It helps you find, save, and organize research and design materials. It’s the perfect tool for managing a collection of technical documents like datasheets. The Frame-It Browser Plug-in lets you save documents, images, and other resources from the web. Search our built-in collection of over 15 million datasheets to find the resources you need. Save datasheets to your library in one click. You can also upload your own documents from your computer.
- (2012-12-14) Scott Martin: Yahoo! Finally a way to organize data sheets and search through them. It's about time someone made a plugin that was really useful. Thanks a Million Scott
- (2012-08-20) Adam Gershon: Super simple to use. Better than bookmarking because you can search your items and organize them by project or whatever. Cool app, looking forward to seeing it develop further.
- (2018-11-09, v:1.4.2) How does it works ?
Can't have time to discover it. And if I don't find it, it means this is not so intuitive. Just give an help please. Thanks.
- (2017-03-08, v:1.4.2) Mr. Lance E Sloan: confused by description
It sounds like an interesting extension that I might want to use. However, I don't understand its description: "Save links, images, text, datasheets, and move to Frame-It." What is meant by, "move to Frame-It"? That mysterious wording makes me cautious about using it.
- (2013-11-03, v:1.4.2) Oscar Fulvi: Ayuda
Necesito información de ayuda para utilizar FRAME-IT