A free Chrome extension to test the Creative (ads) and Website using Live HTTP Headers, Proxy, User-Agent.
- Geo testing & Mobile testing of the Websites and the Creatives (ads) - Live HTTP headers log traffic between browser and the internet - Auto tagging (Malicious/Phishing, HTTP, Flash, Redirect, Blank, Video) on the URL components - Trace the Creative or Websites through URL components and call chain - View Source code of the Creative or Website - Support export functionality to download the URL components, proxy profiles - Switch Proxy profiles to view geo-based contents - Switch User-Agent to view browser or device based contents. For example: Windows, iPhone, Android , Blackberry mobile device, tablet and Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge, Safari, Opera browsers based content of websites - Add, Edit, Delete Multiple Proxy Profiles - Persistent Proxy Authentication - Support Google Sync, which helps Proxy profiles & UA profiles sync across all your devices - Notifications on Proxy profile changes - Manual Proxy Profiles Support HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Socks4/ Socks5 Protocols - Add Websites to BypassList to bypass Proxy server - Support Direct connection mode (No Proxy) and System Proxy mode - Auto Refresh Current tab on Proxy Profile Changes - Timer to disable Manual Proxy automatically to avoid Overage on Bill for excess bandwidth usage - Backup Proxy Profiles and Preferences Hey, I'd like to hear your feedback! Please, write your valuable review to enhance this extension. [?] Take a look on my other extensions For Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/search/d09r For Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/user/D09r/ #d09r #CodeVoid
- (2019-01-15) Jonathan Moore: enjoyable
- (2017-11-09) K GKV: Встраивает CoinHive cryptocurrency miner
- (2017-09-30) BlackenedAngel: Подозрительное поведение в хроме: постоянно вылазит предупреждение о майнинге криптовалюты
- (2018-11-27, v:0.4.9) Nancy Coyne: Help!
I was trying to use Kindle Fire as the User Agent but didn't seem to be able to be able to. How do I contact the developer?
- (2018-06-27, v:0.4.9) how to use user agent?
when i select user agent(Kindle Fire) doesnot change
- (2017-10-25, v:0.4.9) Amanat Khan: how to stop
how can i stop recording the processed http headers