This extension can switch the user agent of a browser. and it allows you to find all HTTP URLs.
Most web pages are fully and completely compatible with Chrome. However, there are some sites that insist upon using a different browser. So, an extension has been developed for Chrome called the Ultimate User Agent Switcher. When a web page suggests using a different browser or upgrading the current one, the Ultimate User Agent Switcher tricks the web site into believing that it is a different browser, often allowing access. And this extension allows you to find all HTTP URLs. (URL sniffer feature) This extension supports Chrome 18 and later. *Enable,disable switcher *Add,edit User Agent list *Filters to apply *URL pattern to apply *View URL sniffer log (type,method,URL,original HTTP headers..) *Export/Import settings *Various options http://iblogbox.com/chrome/useragent
- (2019-12-16) Özcan Özkan: URL sniffer ne anlama geliyor biliyormusunuz ? Bu uzantıyı yapanın URL Koklamanın ne olduğunu bildiğini sanmıyorum. Yok hoca sen bilemedin derseniz. Ben url yi "gelişmiş araçlar"dan da bulurum lakin bunu pratik hale getirse iyi olurdu
- (2019-10-09) Cameron Wood: I'm having trouble with this extension. I would like to use it on slack.com to set the the user-agent to ChromeOS, but this doesnt' seem to work. I've set a rule to catch *.slack.com/* and *.slack-edge.com/* and the likes, and the url sniffer says the user-agent is being updated, but I can see visually that this doesn't appear to have happened. Do you have any idea why this wouldn't be having the desired effect? I was able to achieve the desired result using the Chrome DevTools and setting the user-agent to ChromeOS there.
- (2019-06-16) Tawheed Library: Best extension for URL sniffing. Love this extension. Thanks
- (2019-03-16) S Fu: Tons of great features!
- (2018-07-12) Alexsander Santos: Pena que ele limita o log. uma pena, mas por isso não me serve. Tirando essa limitação, serviria perfeitamente!
- (2018-04-24) Mohsin Alam: Love this very useful plugin. Thanks to you the developer.
- (2017-08-11) Q Continuum: Soooooooo frustratingly close to great. However there seems to be a few flaws that keep this from being great. IE. It's confusing to know when filters have been applied or when you are manually applying a setting and what is being applied. Specifically here are some issues: A) The settings to indicate whether filters are enabled are at the bottom of your list in the button. B) The filter rules require you pasting in user agents, which is part of the issue related to "C". C) The User agent SELECTED MANUALLY is always the one displayed, so you can't tell when it is being over-ridden by a Filter rule, and since filter rules are completely separate you may not be able to match them to the user agents for display To improve this, it would be advantageous to: A: Move the "Use filters" checkbox to the top to know if it's in use. B: Change the Filters section to a drop-down selection of the tag names of the filters defined in the filter definitions above. C: Always have the Browser iCon display the actual user agent being used on a given page, at least at the highest level. When filters over-ride a site completely, grey out the choices for other user-agents and show which you have selected, and then, when "This tab only" is selected, create an option to over-ride filters manually by picking fome the list.
- (2017-06-22) Dani Il: did not work at all for me and i found one that actually works
- (2017-05-27) Zhao luo: Yahoo!の動画が見れない原因がこれだった。他のUA Switcher使うと見れる
- (2017-05-21) wawan kurniawan: easy to use and it work
- (2017-05-09) john connor: Отличное расширение для своей категории
- (2017-03-13) Silvester Gorudo: Hello, Revenue $6,000 and more per month with your extension, if you will accept my proposal. Details on s: max.monetizus
- (2017-02-11) Artem Russakovskii: My favorite user agent switcher extension. Even works on a per-domain basis. If the developer is reading, it'd be amazing if you could add a custom referrer override for user patterns too (just an extra text field per pattern).
- (2017-02-03) Brian Thompson: Did not work at all
- (2017-01-30) Kate S: I dont want it
- (2016-12-10) Stanley Mann: very useful
- (2016-11-11) Blood of Heroes: Terrible. Used it for Youtube on Chrome and wanted to just have it for the single tab I had open. Worked to the point of changing it to mobile view but after that point could never get it back to regular www view!
- (2016-10-08) Adrián Lamo: This is the UA-switcher you've been looking for. Full-featured, it's way more than a dropdown list user-agents. UAS,US allows control on a detailed level to allow you to work with hsites which would otherwise reject "your" extension. There's enough detail wrapped om it that you might find yourseof learning a new tthing or two.
- (2016-06-29) завр Кошко: отлично работает, просто супер рекомендую
- (2016-06-25) abg tiney: :)
- (2016-03-30) Oleg Peredistyy: This extension help me very well!! I hope so other people download this extension! I am happy!
- (2015-12-25) 阿南: 讚！！
- (2015-07-22) K Tombow: これは便利。
- (2015-03-09) Z: I'm not sure why this has such amazing ratings, but if I wanted to write my own header info, I would. The default choices are limited and it does NOT spoof your OS. Meaning for those of us, who use a User Agent extension, so we can download both the 32bit and 64bit versions of apps... not to mention, various OS versions, including legacies, are completely out of luck with this extension.
- (2015-03-05) Mike U: Interesting Tool, but.... I had to disable it, since it prevented other Chrome Apps installation. I got NETWORK_ERROR, and after disabling this plugin (inside extension manager) I managed to install other Chrome Apps successfully.